Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A good way to help our children.  (Read 970 times)
landheer

Activity: 467
Merit: 61

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 05:22:42 AM

we as parents already know about bitcoin and we know about bitcoin because we are interested in investing in btc and we see a good opportunity if we invest in btc.

but I don't think our children are necessarily interested in investing in btc, because of course everyone has different aspirations and goals. As a parent, of course there is nothing wrong with explaining BTC to your child, as long as there is no element of coercion. I think as a parent it would be better to provide knowledge about physical business because I think investing in BTC would be good as a side business.
Agbamoni

Activity: 336
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 06:18:00 AM

It's a good idea to teach your children about Bitcoin if you're a Bitcoin trader or investor. Sharing your knowledge with your loved ones, especially your children who might inherit it someday, is important.

I've heard of cases where Bitcoins were lost because the owners passed away, or Bitcoin accounts have been inactive for years, and no one knows what happened to them. Remember, there's a saying that when there's less supply, there's more demand. Some people hope that all the past Bitcoin holders would pass away with their funds. They think this would reduce the supply of Bitcoin, and then they could make a good profit because the demand would be higher. But you don't want that for yourself and children.

If you want a brighter future for your children, it's a good idea to start educating them about Bitcoin early. If you're planning to save some Bitcoin for your children when they grow up, make sure you store it properly to avoid losing it or forgetting the access details. You wouldn't want them to inherit nothing when the time comes.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
rachael9385

Activity: 462
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 10:20:49 AM

It's a good idea to teach your children about Bitcoin if you're a Bitcoin trader or investor. Sharing your knowledge with your loved ones, especially your children who might inherit it someday, is important.

I've heard of cases where Bitcoins were lost because the owners passed away, or Bitcoin accounts have been inactive for years, and no one knows what happened to them. Remember, there's a saying that when there's less supply, there's more demand. Some people hope that all the past Bitcoin holders would pass away with their funds. They think this would reduce the supply of Bitcoin, and then they could make a good profit because the demand would be higher. But you don't want that for yourself and children.

If you want a brighter future for your children, it's a good idea to start educating them about Bitcoin early. If you're planning to save some Bitcoin for your children when they grow up, make sure you store it properly to avoid losing it or forgetting the access details. You wouldn't want them to inherit nothing when the time comes.
Yes mate, it is a very good idea to teach our children about Bitcoin investments, but how are we sure that our children will accept Bitcoin in the future? You see, in some countries, children can't decide for themselves unless their parents decide for them, but it is not like, the children don't have reasons to decide, but because their parents will think that the child is not up to the age. (Hope you are getting my points?) So, in this case, parents can tell their children or teach their children about Bitcoin while they are still kids, but the children might end up not investing with their own money while they are grown up, so I will suggest that if anyone wants to talk about teaching children about Bitcoin they should include the age of the children which they are suggesting people to teach.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
GiftedMAN

Activity: 812
Merit: 551

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 10:04:35 PM

A good gift any parent can give to their children for their future is to enlighten their children about bitcoins so they have some knowledge about it at an early age and buy some for the children even before they can begin to get for themselves. What do you think?
It is good to teach our keeps about digital currencies and not just bitcoin becasue no one knows if bitcoin is going to exist 50 years from now. But we are sure that digital forms of payment are here to stay and will be here for a long time to come. Best teach your kids about them and help them also acquire some sort of skill that will be useful in the web3 ecosystem.

Yes I agree with you, since the world is going digital in most of the things we are using right now it wil be of good if our kids are thought things about digital currencies because from the look of things,ost things will be done digitally and not the other way round. It is also important we teach our kids bitcoin since it is currency that is already in existence even as fiat is existing and don't get it twisted in 50 years to come I bet you bitcoin would have gained more acceptance because the government will see the need when people see a different view about bitcoin than what they are seeing now. Getting a skill is good but there are people who have seen future in bitcoin and they have taking every measure to invest, it has become one of their skill I think they understand better than we do even though we are believers of bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mr.suevie

Activity: 532
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2023, 11:47:20 PM

we as parents already know about bitcoin and we know about bitcoin because we are interested in investing in btc and we see a good opportunity if we invest in btc.

but I don't think our children are necessarily interested in investing in btc, because of course everyone has different aspirations and goals. As a parent, of course there is nothing wrong with explaining BTC to your child, as long as there is no element of coercion. I think as a parent it would be better to provide knowledge about physical business because I think investing in BTC would be good as a side business.
Time and season is something everyone should understand because I think there is time for everything and introducing something to your kids be business plan or bitcoin investment should all be done at some certain stage as a kid and I think that would be the time at which they are been more inquisitive and wanting to know about things themselves not a stage when their minds are eager to enjoy their privileged as children.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
demonica

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 08, 2023, 02:16:41 PM

Getting into Bitcoin at a young age is an advantage and a big opportunity for me cause I've started getting into Bitcoin at my younger age as well. However, I don't really like the idea of forcing them to learn and get into Bitcoin just because you as a parent, is into it. It could be a burden to your children especially at a young age, it could be too complicated for their understanding.

Rather than teaching them about Bitcoin because you want to, it would be better to teach them Bitcoin because they want to. I always think that it's good to let people close to you to know that you're engaging in Bitcoin or crypto. But don't persuade them to follow you. Let them be interested on their own cause they will come to you if they get curious and interested. Once they're interested, it would be easier to teach them about Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: