Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As a newbie how many post are you meant to post per day?  (Read 481 times)
Adams0001

Activity: 490
Merit: 174

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 12:12:43 PM

You fit post any amount were you brain fit carry, no limit of posting for this forums, you go just try make you post better thing where go benefit people for the forum,that why dey want make you understand the forum before posting, because make you no go made mistake go posting waiting no dey proper, and dey fit ban your account if you spam, i go advice you make you just dey go deferens board dey see how people dey post and understand everything for the forum, if you are fearing you will never learn anything, just obey the forum rule and you will enjoy it.

Yawa2020

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 04:14:24 PM

Anyhow I really happy to see this turn out because I never know say people fit help me put me or even to list out some board for me here. Anyhow me don dey feel at home already so I thank una well.

I go like welcome you again. You see this place na our cabal and na we dey run am. Feel free to share anything wey dey confuse you here and people dey ready to help you explain am. I see say plenty people don answer your question and recommend how to roll for Forum for you but me sef go like drop my own cent. Forum na just like your other social media with just little differences. You can post as many times as you are capable of but make e no be nonsense and off point. Any topic wey you get idea about drop am for dem and if you no get idea waka pass. E better make you also familiar with Forum rules too.
Doan9269

Activity: 924
Merit: 591

View Profile
July 24, 2023, 04:54:20 PM

Let's not forget that there's no rule restricting a newbie from posting enough as he could per day as log as he can maintain the high quality of posts to offer, but when there's nothing much to discuss about that's as important as making a post or creating a thread for discussion, but on an average, a newbie who is interested in learning should bread more than he post in other for him to grow and have the necessary knowledge and contributions needed to offer, which will help in delivering a quality post.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
crusher72

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 02:08:21 AM

Been on here forever and thinking the same thing...trying to launch something but don't want to launch it as a "newbie" even though I am veteran I don't have the amount required. So I am considered a newbie...Lol

Anyways just keep posting organically to things you are interested in and then it will fill up without even realizing it.
SlowPP

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 10:24:49 AM

Obob any post or thread wey you feel say you get something to yarn nor fear to drop your two cents for there, this na discussion forum we dey and na our work to discuss any topic wey dey ground. You fit make as many posts as you can, there nor get any rule way dey restrict newbie account from making 20-30 posts per day. The only advice I go give you na say make you do the one your power reach, the day you nor see body post leave am for another time nor put yourself under pressure. Na quality matter pass quantity.

This kind comments dey give me Joy Iswr,na person wey put himself for pressured fit go use him head enter wahala,I no dey to pressure myself tho I contribute to wot I understand on , some newbies are all after merits nowadays,me wey don dey dis forums with 1merits self stil de buga cuz nobody write work for me na my understanding and my write up ,some think na to post everyday be work self .
Bryan jessy

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 07:17:49 AM

Before I joined this platform I was told to strictly adhere to the rules of this platform and go through the terms and condition governing the platform so I don't end up breaking any rules, the person that actually introduced me to Bitcoin list out a few discussion forums for me where he said it will be suitable for me as a beginner, he also list some discussion forum that as a newbie I shouldn't use, and instructed me to read the threads so as to familiarize myself and get to know how it works and what it is all about, I was asked to feel free in making as much post that I can but the post must be of quality, it has to be meaningful, I should mind the usage of words.
Fiasem20

Activity: 196
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 02:22:38 PM

As newbie for the forum you fit post any amount as the spirit lead.Since no limited amount of post newbie suppose post no con mean say the person go dey spam the forum,make sure the your information wey you dey post make sense and other members fit benefit from your knowledge.Make I use myself as example when I created my account na that day I start to post because I fit in for the board wey I fit make contribution,then I con start to dey learn about Bitcoin small small before I start to contribute for Bitcoin discussion board or any Bitcoin related trend outside Bitcoin discussion board.So newbies fit post any amount of their choice,so the fact say dem no dey plagiarize.

HajiBagi

Activity: 574
Merit: 324

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 03:05:40 PM

Based on my title and, I am curious to know how many post as newbie are required to post in the forum because I was put so much fear not to post randomly or carelessly. I am just weak and tired of not knowing how to go with my post, I have been seeing some post and thread which I feels commenting but due to the fear I have not gotten that courage to continue much with my post.
I know I have strong family here and they'll be willing to put me true if I am going the wrong way.

Thank you all.

I think posting is not the first thing you should do as a newbie, you have to know more about the forum, what is all about and what are those things you should avoid during posting and also in the forum but not a bad idea for asking how many post you can do per day because normally you have to learn how to post in the forum, as a newbie you you can do one or two posts in per day but before you post anything in the forum make sure you understand what you want to post also the board you are going to post the kind of topic, this are most important thing for the newbie because you can mistakenly post on some board that they are not supposed to post in, regardless of the post you should do per day I think one or two is okay as a newbie.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 252
Merit: 40

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 04:13:34 PM

Well the choice is yours but I may advice newbie to avoid much posting as beginner and focus on efficiency, a good four quality post a day what more than 20 shit post which may even risk your account by moderator and others who may likely report for spamming the forum, everything it's not hard but how well I don't think there is a reward for the highest poster on daily but reward lies on quality more over it's not also necessary you must create post commenting existing post with good idea on the topic is still more rewarding than topic that is contradictory without meaningful knowledge to be acquired.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Antotena

Activity: 406
Merit: 315

View Profile
May 30, 2024, 08:39:09 PM

Based on my title and, I am curious to know how many post as newbie are required to post in the forum because I was put so much fear not to post randomly or carelessly. I am just weak and tired of not knowing how to go with my post, I have been seeing some post and thread which I feels commenting but due to the fear I have not gotten that courage to continue much with my post.
I know I have strong family here and they'll be willing to put me true if I am going the wrong way.

Thank you all.

There is not a defined number of post a user is suppose to make per day as I believe a newbie isn't having a signature and that doesn't limit where to post and how to post. As long as your post is educative and informative then you are good to make as many as possible you can do but because newbie gives this vibe of slammers and shit poster, maybe you should limit it to 5 post a day and don't use AI, most people don't know that AI isn't allow here, this is not an academic where word spinning are allow.

In addition, any post you are doing here just make sure that you don't plagiarise. Some people are lazy to write and they don't want to stress their heads and hands to write, so they just copy some random posts similar to original thread and make reply to increased there activities, some users create new thread just to get merit and attention of high rank users only to be reported as plagiarism, don't do that please.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 350
Merit: 263

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2024, 01:51:50 AM

Its not just about posting, its about sharing knowledge, I don't think there a limit to the number of useful posts you can make, if you've more information to share in a day, then the free to update us. A person can make a hundred irrelevant posts that end up either deleted or moved to of topic board, same as quotes or replies which can be deleted by the moderator if they find it without value, so whenever you post, be sure to be posting constructively and sharing good value in it.

Your posting should have a little interval between them like 30 mins so its not considered burst-posting. Also you need not repeat someone as its spamming and these can get your accounts tagged or even banned. Remember, you grow in the forum by  your quality contribution in the forum and not just by posting in the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Cityhunter34

Activity: 252
Merit: 57

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 09:39:05 PM

As a newbie making too much post shouldn't be your problem for now what is more important is leaning on how to navigate the forum, that is what is important for you as a newbie because if you didn't make out time to read the forum rules and regulations very well it will make not understand how the forum works, but once you make out our time to read you notice within a short time period of time you're going to explored the forum.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
sotelorene

Activity: 280
Merit: 33

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 08:53:21 AM

Though some newbie may have crypto knowledge before joining the forum and sometimes when they post, they post like high rank member cause of what they have learnt about crypto while some newbie post what they can't prove or something they don't even know. However, there's no limit to number of post a newbie should post or make per day but as someone who wants to learn from people you don't have to be in rush to tell people how naive you are by posting rubbish ( low quality post) cause it won't help you and it's going to bring criticism.

And to an extent I think it's not even necessary or compulsory to be making post unless you are in a compaign and one of the disadvantage of posting when you are still a newbie is that sometimes you won't be able to learn ( you won't have time to read high rank post) cause you will want to post and sometimes newbies think what makes them popular or visible in the forum is by posting regularly yes, but it's going to be in two dimension is either you are a quality poster or a low quality poster and it will be very bad to be seen as a low quality poster cause your post might be skipped almost all the time cause of what you have been posting even when you have improve, so this can make one not to grow even when the person is suppose to.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
teamsherry

Activity: 210
Merit: 60

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2024, 07:25:21 PM

I think for a newly created account with no activity there are restrictions to how many post you can make per time but that doesn't actually mean that there is any amount if post you areallowee to make in a day, it's all up to you, but you shoudk also take notice as not to spam the forum else you can get reported and given a tag even without warning.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: