Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need guides from the community?  (Read 220 times)
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 04:29:20 PM

If you are serious about full time trading then you have to be day trader to make profits so as to balance your financial status so are you able to do that because it requires lot of skills and trading experience with timing the market but as you have three years experience you can try it.

But the thing is for the time being you have that job don't leave it but if you are having some financial background and can survive some loss period also then you can dive in this market but the thing is you can definitely make good profits that your regular job would never give you like people have made huge profits from meme coins only but you also have to analyse the risk factors associated with it not only the shine you from outside.So make decisions wisely and rest choice is yours.Take all advice considering all circumstances and what will suit you in future then only make any move further mate.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 05:41:04 PM

It doesn't look like OP is asking if they can full time on cryptocurrency but instead, this was about looking for a general full time job as oppose to the part time job they have which is more fragile. Ofc, full time is better than part time especially if you have an unstable hustle such as trading.

I'm not sure what specific accounting background you have OP but if I were to give a blanket answer, I'd say people with finance backgrounds have an edge in financial literacy
as oppose to average people. Success or nah? we would need some sort of supernatural power to confidently say so.
Yes agreed on the part that full time job is better instead of part time job. OP has a full time job which he can lose anytime if he don't take as full time. Though I doubt I get it clearly. OP didn't clear the topic, of what actually he needs suggestions from the forum. But I think he wants to choose between full time job or full time trading as he is trading occasionally for three years.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1151

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 06:50:17 PM

If you are serious about full time trading then you have to be day trader to make profits so as to balance your financial status so are you able to do that because it requires lot of skills and trading experience with timing the market but as you have three years experience you can try it.
It is difficult to make consistent profits trading assets that fluctuate over time, even if you are an experienced and skilled trader. Experience and expertise can be leveraged to reduce the potential risk of losing trades, but to make consistent profits from day trading is super difficult.

But the thing is for the time being you have that job don't leave it but if you are having some financial background and can survive some loss period also then you can dive in this market but the thing is you can definitely make good profits that your regular job would never give you like people have made huge profits from meme coins only but you also have to analyse the risk factors associated with it not only the shine you from outside.So make decisions wisely and rest choice is yours.Take all advice considering all circumstances and what will suit you in future then only make any move further mate.
I believe that not all regular jobs will pay off commensurate with the effort and time they put into it. But regular jobs can provide a limited amount of guaranteed salary depending on the type of job itself. I will not forbid someone to continue working in the same place and only surrender to the returns they get every month for years, that's up to them. But it is very detrimental if in the end they only live to work, meaning they have nothing after the end of the month .

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 07:41:39 PM

I am new on this forum it's just second day as I was looking for some help and found this forum which give me good guides and my problem solves in minutes as I was frustrated for the days so just because of this now looking for better ideas for the future.

Welcome to the forum and I am glad you found help here.
If you continue accessing this forum, you will keep learning and expanding your knowledge about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I have some experience of crypto trading as I am doing this on few exchanges for three years with my limited budget which is in green because I am doing this all with just Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum

Furthermore, I have part-time jobbed and can lose this any time just because of this now looking for full time is this OK or no?

I am 31 years old with no technical education and have experience of accounting as this is my job so can be successful in this or no.
Please give your ideas and views, hopefully someone will work for me and I will be able to have better things in life.

Depending on crypto trading as your only source of revenue is not a good decision. Income from crypto trading might not be consistent because the market is unpredictable. And you don't also need so much time to be a trader so it is basically a part time job. My advice is that you maintain your full-time or part-time job and continue with your trading. You are still a young man with the ability to learn more skills. Therefore I will also suggest that you gain more knowledge about accounting that can help you to get more jobs. There are so many online accounting jobs that can help to increase your income.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
General_Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 08:51:43 AM

Furthermore, I have part-time jobbed and can lose this any time just because of this now looking for full time is this OK or no?
You need to have a different mindset than the typical bounty hunter who considers posting on these forum as a job. Forum are not offices, nor are they places to get a full time job to make money consistently. You should own a business instead of just hoping for one source of income, but if one day you manage to grow well and become a useful user then you have the potential to make money on forum through signature campaign or whatever your other skills are.

You should also consider trading and investing as a high risk activity, it will never guarantee you the returns you expect. Be careful with any offers that are tempting and promise big returns in short term, it is a ponzi scheme and you have to get used to learning new things before making a decision.

I am 31 years old with no technical education and have experience of accounting as this is my job so can be successful in this or no.
Please give your ideas and views, hopefully someone will work for me and I will be able to have better things in life.
We never know if you are lying or if you are honest about your educational background. The forum does not require KYC and I think everyone will be accepted and treated fairly by the community regardless of your background. Learn a lot and you will be a different user even if you are not technically good at one or two things.
I was having tough schedule in last few days so not able to post here anything but now after reading all replies from different users having some better things on this forum for future, but I decide to reply your post because you have three merits I not understand why but your few comments were rude for me so just because of this I am replying here about few things as I am not bounty hunter as I am not active on social media, so it's not in my agenda.
With most chances I will try to have my job as priority because I am feeling this is must for the future here I want to learn few things with my start is good as I was engaged on Electrum wallet for 2 weeks but after joining here my problem solved within minutes which was surely new thing for me.

Here maybe I was wrong as I post my age, and you are saying you never know I am lying why I do this can you give any explanation about this as I am here just for new technology and updates because now I am feeling reading is never been ideal as talking with experts are mush better as happen to my for my electrum problem but still with this all now I understand few things and I will try my best to live in my own limits because good and bad are everywhere, and we have to live with this all here in this world.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 09:39:03 AM

Here maybe I was wrong as I post my age, and you are saying you never know I am lying why I do this can you give any explanation about this as I am here just for new technology and updates because now I am feeling reading is never been ideal as talking with experts are mush better as happen to my for my electrum problem but still with this all now I understand few things and I will try my best to live in my own limits because good and bad are everywhere, and we have to live with this all here in this world.
31 years old is still young. I'm not sure how it is on where you are living but it's definitely not too late to learn about the new technology that is surrounding us. That's going to be a great application in your life and you would definitely learn a lot here. You should strive your best to be better.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██