Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Educating unemployed friends about Bitcoin  (Read 1257 times)
Z_MBFM

Activity: 378
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 05:21:08 PM
Merited by leonair (1)

That’s really great to hear mate. Educating people about Bitcoins is good and it will really help them to make a better investment plans. But I would suggest not to give them investment advice. Whether it’s Bitcoins or any other asset, never give investment advices. These friends who are praising you, will only make you responsible if there investment goes into losses. So keep yourself limited to educating only. Tell them about the benefits and decentralised nature of the coin. Rest they will figure out, what to do with these amazing coins.

sometimes being a good friend is quite difficult, especially when it comes to investment advice, it seems difficult, there are also some of my friends who ask me about bitcoin, but I only explain where they can get the most complete information about bitcoin, I also won't suggest them or tell them to invest in bitcoin because from my experience several years ago, I broke up with one of my friends because I advised him to buy bitcoin and invest in it, learning from that incident, I choose who I will teach about bitcoin, don't let the friend you are teaching it to be not mentally prepared for a bearish market, he will definitely immediately do something silly like selling at a loss.
Those who are not well aware of Bitcoin's history and who are not financially strong will never be able to control themselves during a bearish market and as a result they will immediately want to sell their Bitcoin even if they are at a loss. Such incidents happen a lot. If I speak for myself, I know enough about Bitcoin's past history, but I often panic when I see Bitcoin falling in price. This is because I am not financially strong enough and therefore I have less loss tolerance. and I think the same goes for others. But if the op can explain it well to his friend. and it is true that his friend will get good return if he can hold bitcoin for long term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 05:27:55 PM

That’s really great to hear mate. Educating people about Bitcoins is good and it will really help them to make a better investment plans. But I would suggest not to give them investment advice. Whether it’s Bitcoins or any other asset, never give investment advices. These friends who are praising you, will only make you responsible if there investment goes into losses. So keep yourself limited to educating only. Tell them about the benefits and decentralised nature of the coin. Rest they will figure out, what to do with these amazing coins.

sometimes being a good friend is quite difficult, especially when it comes to investment advice, it seems difficult, there are also some of my friends who ask me about bitcoin, but I only explain where they can get the most complete information about bitcoin, I also won't suggest them or tell them to invest in bitcoin because from my experience several years ago, I broke up with one of my friends because I advised him to buy bitcoin and invest in it, learning from that incident, I choose who I will teach about bitcoin, don't let the friend you are teaching it to be not mentally prepared for a bearish market, he will definitely immediately do something silly like selling at a loss.
Those who are not well aware of Bitcoin's history and who are not financially strong will never be able to control themselves during a bearish market and as a result they will immediately want to sell their Bitcoin even if they are at a loss. Such incidents happen a lot. If I speak for myself, I know enough about Bitcoin's past history, but I often panic when I see Bitcoin falling in price. This is because I am not financially strong enough and therefore I have less loss tolerance. and I think the same goes for others. But if the op can explain it well to his friend. and it is true that his friend will get good return if he can hold bitcoin for long term
Yup true you are explaining the truth. I agree with you that this could be a logical reason for our failure to hold long time. I also sometimes wonder why we fail to hold long time cryptocurrencies despite thousands of attempts. Although sometimes we are very motivated to hear the success stories of others.  But when we go to hold ourselves, we lose patience and that motivation no longer works in us.  And this may be due to our poor financial condition as you mentioned

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 05:45:37 PM

Those who are not well aware of Bitcoin's history and who are not financially strong will never be able to control themselves during a bearish market and as a result they will immediately want to sell their Bitcoin even if they are at a loss. Such incidents happen a lot.

You are right on this and it is usually worsened by listening to news where they will spread all kinds of bad news. The temptation is usually not easy and it is usually difficult for those who sold under this condition to come back to Bitcoin. The already called it a bad investment and accepted their losses. I think this is usually caused by failure of those who introduced Bitcoin to them to properly explain to them how the market behaves and what they are supposed to do when in such situations.  If they are well informed, most of them will even buy more during bear season instead of panic selling. 

If I speak for myself, I know enough about Bitcoin's past history, but I often panic when I see Bitcoin falling in price. This is because I am not financially strong enough and therefore I have less loss tolerance. and I think the same goes for others. But if the op can explain it well to his friend. and it is true that his friend will get good return if he can hold bitcoin for long term
I  think I have passed rhis stage. As my knowledge increase, the worries and anxiety diminishes. My approach is long term so I am no more bothered by any market situation.

GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 547

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 05:49:15 PM

For me, I don't like to discuss anything to my friends because when money involves, I considered it as a confidential matter. just like what you've said, those friends who are praising you will only make you responsible if their investments fail. It's better to introduce it first then let them make their own research and study so they can learn it from their own and to avoid the blame in the end. Not because I don't want to teach them every details, doesn't mean I am being mean and selfish. I don't want to spoon-feed them.

Exactly, we should just introduce them and provide documents about bitcoin for them to research and learn on their own. We should not give direct investment advice if we do not want to be blamed if their investments lose money. In my opinion, giving financial investment advice to others is a bad idea because even I myself have no guarantee that my investment will definitely be profitable. So I have nothing to guarantee anyone and I don't want our friendship to break just because of money.
Op had done a good work by briefing friends around about what Bitcoin entails. It is a good move when we share business ideas and investment to people that are close to us so that they can have the opportunity to benefit from Bitcoin. Since we are still in the bear market, it is good when people take the opportunity to invest in the crypto so that they can be part of the bullish market and benefit hugely if they eventually purchase some small portion of Bitcoin at lower price so they can always sell it at higher price to make some profits. Crypto is very profitable when we buy at lower price and sell at higher price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bbigtart

Activity: 420
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 07:38:00 PM

Hope you guys can give me proper feedback on this and help me move forward in helping them.

I never invite friends or advise friends, including close friends, about Bitcoin, in fact, if someone asks about investment, I direct them to gold and I also advise them to read for themselves about Bitcoin on the internet. After they understand a little, I teach them from the start, my reason is simple. I don't know how to explain Bitcoin to lay people who have never heard of Bitcoin.

Even if I want to teach my friends about Bitcoin, I will make them curious and create curiosity. The easy way to explain it is with real things, buying a car, house, etc. from bitcoin profits. The problem is that people now still see the results that we explain, if there are no results, no one will believe them. This is what happens in my area, because many people are still unfamiliar with Bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Youngkhngdiddy

Merit: 201

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 09:14:42 PM

I never invite friends or advise friends, including close friends, about Bitcoin, in fact, if someone asks about investment, I direct them to gold and I also advise them to read for themselves about Bitcoin on the internet. After they understand a little, I teach them from the start, my reason is simple. I don't know how to explain Bitcoin to lay people who have never heard of Bitcoin.

Even if I want to teach my friends about Bitcoin, I will make them curious and create curiosity. The easy way to explain it is with real things, buying a car, house, etc. from bitcoin profits. The problem is that people now still see the results that we explain, if there are no results, no one will believe them. This is what happens in my area, because many people are still unfamiliar with Bitcoin.
  They say knowledge is power, some information are dangerous to a common man which is why not every information is shared. But in this case the only way to beat the matrix is by being informed and learning, I don’t think a person who has access to the internet has not heard the term Bitcoin, cause bitcoin is recently the most talked about topic on the internet. So they may have heard about it but just ignorant or the stress of doing their own research may hinder their effort of learning about the space. We have some people who prefer to put their money in  business where they can be seeing their money, they see Bitcoin as being an audio money and some Ponzi schemes that is why they don’t want to involve in it. But then all this are just mere speculation surrounding the actual facts about bitcoin. Just like you said people love to see results and proof that this is actually a goal getter. These set of people also end up regretting why they didn’t take their chances when they had the opportunity When they eventually see the result attached to bitcoin, some will even go further to become desperate to own bitcoin without getting proper coaching on the space.
 It is important people get enlightened about this concept, I acknowledge the effort CZ and the entire Binance team with some couple of other good crypto  gurus in the space that go out enlightening the masses about the importance of the space. This is something we should emulate in our own little way, enlighten the minds of those who are willing to learn about the space. Give them some channels and site they can go and learn on their own by so doing you are impacting a very crucial piece of information to the person, it now left for the person to make use of the information he/she has got. They are some information that can change our life if only we know about them. Bitcoin is a very good example of that information and if properly understood and applied will see a complete turnover in your life.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 09:31:34 PM

Therefore, what we need to emphasize is learning from scratch correctly about what bitcoin is because in the end this is a very important foundation for them beginners before deciding to invest but the problem that always happens is because of the limitations and the enormous laziness of us (beginners) in learning them like directly inign skip this dal jump to the next progress such as trading or investing. This is always the biggest problem that many people feel. Therefore we fail to control ourselves and always get carried away especially when the bitcoin crash starts. Whereas if we learn from the beginning and know things like ups and downs will definitely happen a big panic will not happen because we already know things like this sooner or later will be faced as a process and this is where our strength in holding back is tested.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bitcoinpoly

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 09:58:03 PM

First of all I am the only person in my area who has a basic understanding of Bitcoin. That is, in the region where I live, no one but me knows about Bitcoin.

The maximum number of friends I hang out with are unemployed. They are not uneducated they are all well educated in their respective positions but due to lack of adequate facilities they are unable to find any employment. When we walk together I talk to them about Bitcoin but they tell me that they have only heard about Bitcoin on various social media and they think that if anyone is involved in Bitcoin, the administration of our country will arrest them. Because it is through this kind of news that they are aware of Bitcoin. But when I tell them that I have a rough understanding of Bitcoin. Then they don't want to believe me when I tell them all about bitcoin they believe me. And I assure them if we all get involved in Bitcoin maybe our unemployment will go away. Because there are enough ways to earn money with Bitcoin.  

Out of all my friends two of my friends have some savings and when I told them about the investment they became very interested in investing but I didn't tell them only the positive aspects of the investment I told them the negative aspects. And I know the rest of my friends would also be interested in learning about Bitcoin but I just don't know how to start teaching them about it. Because bitcoin crypto currency is completely illegal in my country. So how can I help my friends in this regard?  

Hope you guys can give me proper feedback on this and help me move forward in helping them.

Basically, we that are already in the crypto space have a lot to do in order ensure majority adoption of cryptocurrency. Just of recent a fiend to my brother said he hasn’t done any single investment in the crypto space before and I was shocked. I took my time to educate him on the basics of cryptocurrency and also the advantages. Exchanges should also try to contribute to the process of majority adoption of cryptocurrencies, just like the Bitget Blockchain4Youths program that’s geared towards educating youths on the knowledge and understanding of the blockchain.
GbitG

Activity: 756
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2023, 11:15:11 PM

Those who are not well aware of Bitcoin's history and who are not financially strong will never be able to control themselves during a bearish market and as a result they will immediately want to sell their Bitcoin even if they are at a loss. Such incidents happen a lot.
Yes, it is clear that if a person does not have full knowledge and financial ability about something, then it becomes difficult for him to walk in this field. Indeed, it is a requirement of human nature that if a person does not have complete knowledge of something and does not have the capacity for its required reasons, he feels fear or hesitates in that thing.

So this example should be understood here in the crypto space as well. For those who are not fully familiar with the market, there is a smell of fear in the market. Whenever there is a bear market, they retreat out of fear by selling their invested assets. And this fact presents him with knowledge that he would not have fully acquired. While those who are real investors handle the bear market without any fear or hesitation under their visual knowledge and consider the bear market as a profit for themselves by investing, this perseverance and courage are given to these people only by knowledge. First is knowledge, but then there is financial equipment to bring it into action in the bear market.

So it means to say that if you do not have proper knowledge of Bitcoin, then they can make you afraid in the bear market, and you cannot gain profit by holding Bitcoin. Therefore, it is important for every investor to study the market in a proper way, put his funds into the right investment strategy, and grab the opportunity to buy Bitcoin in the bear market to get a profit.

█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Davidvictorson

Activity: 980
Merit: 834

Livecasino.io

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 11:18:55 PM

For me, I don't like to discuss anything to my friends because when money involves, I considered it as a confidential matter. just like what you've said, those friends who are praising you will only make you responsible if their investments fail. It's better to introduce it first then let them make their own research and study so they can learn it from their own and to avoid the blame in the end. Not because I don't want to teach them every details, doesn't mean I am being mean and selfish. I don't want to spoon-feed them.
Sometimes you cannot just avoid the conversation about bitcoin with your friends especially when you know what they stand to gain as opposed to being without the knowledge about Bitcoin. I think it's sort of like a moral responsibility that will owe them. Insurance if you do not teach them about it and help them to become financially Independent tomorrow they will come begging you for money.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
October 28, 2023, 11:24:05 PM

You are right on this and it is usually worsened by listening to news where they will spread all kinds of bad news. The temptation is usually not easy and it is usually difficult for those who sold under this condition to come back to Bitcoin. The already called it a bad investment and accepted their losses. I think this is usually caused by failure of those who introduced Bitcoin to them to properly explain to them how the market behaves and what they are supposed to do when in such situations.  If they are well informed, most of them will even buy more during bear season instead of panic selling. 

If I speak for myself, I know enough about Bitcoin's past history, but I often panic when I see Bitcoin falling in price. This is because I am not financially strong enough and therefore I have less loss tolerance. and I think the same goes for others. But if the op can explain it well to his friend. and it is true that his friend will get good return if he can hold bitcoin for long term
I  think I have passed rhis stage. As my knowledge increase, the worries and anxiety diminishes. My approach is long term so I am no more bothered by any market situation.

Most of the mainstream media is misleading; here in our country, the mainstream media is very unfair; the good is reported with a bad image, and the bad is shown as good. Although there are some people who use Bitcoin or blockchain technology for evil purposes, But Bitcoin itself is not really like that.

In short, it can only be used for evil, just like fiat can be used for good and bad, but to always make Bitcoin look bad is not right. It is called misleading when this is done most of the time. So if Bitcoin is banned in the OP's country, it's better if he doesn't let others know that he's doing Bitcoin, because he could be in danger because it turns out he's a violator in his country, not because he's here in the bitcoin industry but because of the law that exists in their country.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 01:51:48 AM

Yup true you are explaining the truth. I agree with you that this could be a logical reason for our failure to hold long time. I also sometimes wonder why we fail to hold long time cryptocurrencies despite thousands of attempts. Although sometimes we are very motivated to hear the success stories of others.  But when we go to hold ourselves, we lose patience and that motivation no longer works in us.  And this may be due to our poor financial condition as you mentioned

And to add, I think bitcoin is not for everyone or for all your friends, especially if they are unemployed. You know that bitcoin is a long-term investment, so you will need quite a bit of funds to start with it. Whether you hold or trade, you will need to put some capital in it to survive because equity is important. And if your friend is unemployed, then it will be hard for them to invest in bitcoin as they don't have a source of income. I think it's better to help your unemployed friends land a decent job first. If they have sufficient funds, you can start to introduce them to bitcoin, or even if they are unemployed, you can teach them how to earn bitcoin, but don't let them engage right away. Help them first to have a job and enough funds to do so. In that way, they will be ready to balance the money.

Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2382

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 03:52:00 AM

First of all I am the only person in my area who has a basic understanding of Bitcoin. That is, in the region where I live, no one but me knows about Bitcoin.

The maximum number of friends I hang out with are unemployed. They are not uneducated they are all well educated in their respective positions but due to lack of adequate facilities they are unable to find any employment. When we walk together I talk to them about Bitcoin but they tell me that they have only heard about Bitcoin on various social media and they think that if anyone is involved in Bitcoin, the administration of our country will arrest them. Because it is through this kind of news that they are aware of Bitcoin. But when I tell them that I have a rough understanding of Bitcoin. Then they don't want to believe me when I tell them all about bitcoin they believe me. And I assure them if we all get involved in Bitcoin maybe our unemployment will go away. Because there are enough ways to earn money with Bitcoin.  

Out of all my friends two of my friends have some savings and when I told them about the investment they became very interested in investing but I didn't tell them only the positive aspects of the investment I told them the negative aspects. And I know the rest of my friends would also be interested in learning about Bitcoin but I just don't know how to start teaching them about it. Because bitcoin crypto currency is completely illegal in my country. So how can I help my friends in this regard?  

It's a tricky situation because unemployed people usually have little money available, so they need that money more than ever, and what do you think is going to happen if they listen to you but then bitcoin dumps? They are going to blame you. I understand you are doing it for them, for their future, but you really need to stress out how risky investing in bitcoin is, many people say yes, yes, I got it, but in reality they don't, and then they start looking for someone to blame. So be careful, you could potentially ruin your friendship.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
KiaKia

Activity: 672
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 06:24:55 AM

If they are unemployed and you tell them Bitcoin investment how do you expect them to invest money on Bitcoin? Even if they have some money somewhere since they are jobless its not smart to invest that money into Bitcoin because it's only a matter of time, they will feel the need of money and they will still sell their Bitcoin later on.

It's good OP shared his knowledge about Bitcoin but investment isn't the solution for your friends right now, they should find means of making source of income, if they can't find job in their country they can work online, and I am surprised they know too less about Bitcoin, they are educated and they have access to the internet.

Even if the government placed ban on Bitcoin it doesn't mean you should stay away from Bitcoin yourself, the government think they are protecting people but you as a smart person you should have known about the privacy lane of Bitcoin and also its decentralized utility, no one should know you are accumulating Bitcoin.
Suzume

Merit: 26

Be Happy ☺️

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 07:08:19 AM

It is much helpful for my unemployed friends. In our country there is a huge problem of unemployment because of overpopulation and limited number of offices companies and they need limited employ. That's the reason many well educated people of our country suffer from unemployment problem. They don't have any income source they have a pressure to do something their own and give pressure from family to do something. Because of that sometime many people take wrong decision in life.

In my opinion teaching about Bitcoin to my unemployed friends it's too much helpful for them. Because if we teach them about bitcoin they will know that what is bitcoin and why they should invest in bitcoin. After getting proper education about bitcoin they have a income source and that will help them for leaving. Invest in bitcoin help you to earn money and take out you from unemployment problem and do work freedom fully.
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 07:44:10 AM

Educating unemployed friends about bitcoin is a really good decision the demand for bitcoin will increase through the bitcoin connection and unemployed friends will find it a source of income. Let's start by explaining the basics of bitcoin and how it works Describe its decentralized nature limited supply and potential benefits such as faster transactions and lower fees. Provide resources or references that can help them understand the technology and its potential. It is possible to eliminate unemployment through self-employment with online training. Apart from investing in bitcoin there are various career oriented trade courses by conducting youth development through training centers. Many people have already turned the wheel of fortune with these trainings freed from the curse of unemployment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 415

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 08:10:23 AM

I know that you really want to help your friends to become financially independent but I have to tell you this OP, it's illegal in your country so you're better off saving yourself first because you would never know if your friends will point finger on you if they get caught being involved in bitcoin, of course you can educate them but I don't think it's your prerogative to teach them access or buying bitcoin lest they get caught. I don't know if you've started already teaching them more complex stuff but if not yet, I implore you to tread lightly if possible because as noble as your intentions are, you better take care of yourself first.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Blitzboy

Activity: 1218
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 08:49:34 AM

Most of the mainstream media is misleading; here in our country, the mainstream media is very unfair; the good is reported with a bad image, and the bad is shown as good. Although there are some people who use Bitcoin or blockchain technology for evil purposes, But Bitcoin itself is not really like that.

In short, it can only be used for evil, just like fiat can be used for good and bad, but to always make Bitcoin look bad is not right. It is called misleading when this is done most of the time. So if Bitcoin is banned in the OP's country, it's better if he doesn't let others know that he's doing Bitcoin, because he could be in danger because it turns out he's a violator in his country, not because he's here in the bitcoin industry but because of the law that exists in their country.
Isnt it honestly frustrating? The ability of the media, particularly the mainstream ones, to distort impressions is remarkable. The way that Bitcoin is portrayed is very confusing. Fundamentally, bitcoin is merely a technology and a tool, like any other, that can be used for both good and bad. Even while fiat money has been abused and manipulated for years, it is rarely examined with the same rigour as Bitcoin. Why are there two sets of rules?

You make a really good point concerning personal safety. Inst that ironic? Individuals may become targets due to out-of-date laws and regulations in their home countries rather than the nature of Bitcoin. Thus, exercise cautious. Comprehending the socio-political environment is just as important as comprehending the nuances of the Bitcoin economy.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 09:29:41 AM

Exactly, we should just introduce them and provide documents about bitcoin for them to research and learn on their own. We should not give direct investment advice if we do not want to be blamed if their investments lose money. In my opinion, giving financial investment advice to others is a bad idea because even I myself have no guarantee that my investment will definitely be profitable. So I have nothing to guarantee anyone and I don't want our friendship to break just because of money.
If being blamed is all you're thinking, you can simply tell the risk they are about to face. Your friends have to know and understand that all investments come with the risk. Explain to your friends that you are not responsible for any or if ever their investment comes to failure. Learning about the investment is still required before they invest as you only give the information of where to possibly start an investment.

Of course, when I recommend bitcoin or give financial advice to anyone, I always emphasize the risk over the reward. And of course, they were always excited and took all the risks I mentioned at the time. But that's life, if their investment is successful and profitable they won't even thank you, but if it fails, they will immediately come to you to blame you for introducing it to them, they will ignore what they previously committed to because they have lost money so they don't need anything else, including friendship. I've been in that situation before so I don't want to recommend or give advice to anyone.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Humblevirus

Activity: 232
Merit: 200

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 10:05:13 AM

Educating people about Bitcoin is a good idea because it will be beneficial to some people who may later accept it. But from your story, you said Bitcoin is illegal in your country. When something is illegal, meaning it is not allowed by the law, any person who goes against the law will surely face punishment set by law. So I will advise you not to go against the law of your country, and that is why I will not advise you to teach anyone about Bitcoin. If they want to learn it, you have told them about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general before, so I will just advise you to introduce them to this forum so they can learn by themselves, or you can just advise them to watch some YouTube tutorials about Bitcoin, but involving yourself in trying to teach them may lead you to another issue. So far, Bitcoin is illegal in your country.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: