Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading not a get rich quick  (Read 1339 times)
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 10:45:58 PM

I don't think he'll rot in jail, but he'll have to spend some  period there.
The worst thing is that he cast a shadow over the whole crypto world with this act. A lot of people don't really trusted it before and especially after that.
Although not rotting in prison I hope he receives a fitting punishment.
Maybe get some welcome gifts from other prisoners.

I agree with you that you must be smart, have experience in trading, constantly improve your skills, be patient and self-disciplined, but this absolutely does not guarantee that you will be successful in trading. It's increasing your chances, but not give a guarantee. You used the word "luck". I'm talking about it
FTX has been the cause of all the drama lately, making the crypto world even more shunned, but also giving everyone the realization that no CEX is safe even if they are at the top of the rankings.

Luck is a phrase that might be different for everyone. Luck will only come for those who dare to take risks even though there will be no guarantees.
Experience and good trading skills will be the basis for the luck to come.
Trading is not a way to get rich quickly, but a gateway to wealth, and also investment is the best way to grow wealth.
|MINER|

Activity: 1134
Merit: 423

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2023, 08:10:01 PM

I think that those who come into trading with the idea that trading will easily make them rich in a few days, trading is not really for them. Effort, time, and patience are essential to be successful in every where, and it is also in trading. But if we look in reality then most of people are come to trading with the intention to get some quick money.  And those who can move away from this idea and actually gave there effort those can be successful at the end

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1214

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 08:36:49 AM

There's no need to even tell them to go ahead with it; it's just good to give them some guidance by telling them the simple truth about trading. It is good to let them know that if they don't learn and familiarize themselves with the trading tools, strategies, and rules, they may not even make any profit, even before considering it a get-rich-quick scheme. There is a guy I am aware of who makes about $100 on a daily basis from his trading; at times, he even makes more profit than $100. So I can say that trading can really give someone a more frequent income, but that doesn't mean they don't sometimes lose money. learning how to become a successful trader doesn't just happen so suddenly.

I tend to think that it is better to make fewer transactions, and not focus on daily earnings, but wait for a favorable moment for a transaction. Waiting for market drawdowns like the one that happened yesterday is more like medium-term trading, but it's the way it works for me. I do not try to calculate how much I managed to earn on average per day, because for me only the final result is important, the amount that I managed to earn.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Huppercase

Activity: 770
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 11:09:31 AM

Usually when a person is just looking for a reason to become rich, while - without investing anything in himself and his knowledge - this does not have a result. It is worth understanding that wealth is not just words. This is the result of hard work.

The path to quick rich is not trading and is not holding, anyone seeking to get rich as quick as possible always end up in scammers hands. To be rich through trading requires a lot of time and practice over and over again, the losses and the profit over time will make new traders becomes expert even without margin trading, but sadly that is what some people think will get them rich quickly. However, Trading might be a lucrative business for some traders that are expert in it but I prefer to see hold a coin than trade it, traders don't have to bother about loss when they also hold coin if they don't sell it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Coinworld.story

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 11:38:43 AM

Most centralized exchanges also follow the same method, they take investors' money and trade it on the stock market. Regulatory laws enacted by the government must take into account a very important point, namely the need to force platforms to separate company funds from user funds, otherwise we will continue to witness more such cases.

This also applies to investors, they should learn to put trading money only on the stock exchange.
etherealMatt

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 01:04:59 PM

Trading can get you rich quick
Just need to deploy bot to do your work even when your are not available.

I used trading bot and made profits out of it and still use it.
I can sell trading bot to help you generate profits.

Contact for the bot and its setup guide
WhatsApp: +15512770297
Wiwo

Activity: 1064
Merit: 687

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 03:34:24 PM

I think that those who come into trading with the idea that trading will easily make them rich in a few days, trading is not really for them. Effort, time, and patience are essential to be successful in every where, and it is also in trading. But if we look in reality then most of people are come to trading with the intention to get some quick money.  And those who can move away from this idea and actually gave there effort those can be successful at the end
How can such a risky venture which requires a lot of calculation and position studying will be seen as a get-rich scheme, no wonder many of them have a bad experience with gambling since they already build the mindset of hitting the jackpot thereby forgetting all the fundamental steps that are involved in trading for a successful venture.

Trading is like every other business there for it requires time and knowledge in the area to make a good profit and minimise losses
Franctoshi

Activity: 812
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 04:29:19 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2023, 04:39:32 PM by Franctoshi

Trading can get you rich quick
Just need to deploy bot to do your work even when your are not available.

I used trading bot and made profits out of it and still use it.
I can sell trading bot to help you generate profits.

Contact for the bot and its setup guide
WhatsApp: +15512770297

My guy lost huge some amount of money in the name of using trading bots, Some bot used to work at the beginning but when it gets at some point things begins to fall apart.

This is another sadden story again about someone that just supposed not to trade crypto and meme stocks. Trading and investment is not a get rich quick. Meme stocks trading is like gambling. Coins like bitcoin may be promising, but what if you invested at $50000, bitcoin price now at $30000. Bitcoin will get to all-time-high but not good to use the money that is not yours.

I highly discourage the idea of people borrowing funds to trade or investing a borrowed fund, let alone trading without their own money. Trading involves risk and that risk should be taken just with your own money and not just any money but basically the amount of money that is losable to you, in order to be able to bear the loses you may incur. In case where you want to manage other people's account you must have become a professional trader to do that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 854
Merit: 597

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 06:41:05 PM

Usually, if a person considers trading as an option for making quick money, he gets a quick loss. Practice shows that more often it works in this way.

as long as he is a professional in the trade, it is acceptable. because there are indeed day traders who can benefit in a short time. but it doesn't make you rich in a short time.
Such thinking will only exist for someone new to crypto trading. Even with big capital, when he doesn't have skills, it will only make their money run out.
some people who are experienced in investing also put their money when the market is in a downturn. and wait a bit in short pump conditions and then profit from the situation. this is possible to do but quite difficult for a beginner to do.
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 08:24:31 PM

I think those people who come with such idea have some psychological issue. To become a consistently successful trader, however, time, effort, expertise, and experience are required. Though it is possible to earn quick profits in trading, it requires an optimistic attitude, realistic expectations, and an understanding of the risks involved.
Trading demands a thorough understanding of market conditions. Risk management and a disciplined planning are essential for navigating market volatility. Trading is about evaluating probability rather than predicting events with certainty. Realistic expectations and ongoing learning increase your confidence and ability to take risks, making you more successful trader/investor. More importantly, on the initial stage, you conduct by-part trading, i.e. small trades, instead of everything at once. 

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 11:27:22 PM

I think those people who come with such idea have some psychological issue. To become a consistently successful trader, however, time, effort, expertise, and experience are required. Though it is possible to earn quick profits in trading, it requires an optimistic attitude, realistic expectations, and an understanding of the risks involved.
Trading demands a thorough understanding of market conditions. Risk management and a disciplined planning are essential for navigating market volatility. Trading is about evaluating probability rather than predicting events with certainty. Realistic expectations and ongoing learning increase your confidence and ability to take risks, making you more successful trader/investor. More importantly, on the initial stage, you conduct by-part trading, i.e. small trades, instead of everything at once. 

We need to have the impression that we can not continue making consistent profits from the market, there must be a time when we are going to be making loses too. This profits we are making in the market are others traders loses so we need to prefer for when we are going to give out for loses too. This happens to every traders whether you are pro trader or a newbie. We need to lose too for the market valuation to be balance and it is necessary. To keep up as a profitable trader, we need to improve the way we trade and ensure that we keep learning even when we are making profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀