Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowing your place in God as our heavenly father.  (Read 163 times)
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 08:57:48 PM

This question need to be asked in the church because That is where we are going to fund really Christians that are working and doing God's work. Knowing our place in the kingdom of God is a good question and it is left for people who are christians to answer. We are different religious group here from different regions.
I don't believe this question should only be for Christians like you said, Because we're all created in God's image not minding the religion or belief, because we all believe God as our creator and should acknowledge him I our diverse ways or mood of worship to him and also.
According to the Holy book in luke, 5:32 it says "“I have not come that I may call the righteous, but sinners to repentance" in other words he didn't come for the Christians but for the pegans and atheist to repent, so it our duty as Christians to preach to them and help them to acknowledge that there is a God who's the maker of heaven and earth in as much as teaching his ways and leading them to him through his son christ Jesus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perfectbaby

Activity: 82
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 06:57:02 PM

What fully expressed whom we are in Christ is living by example, doing what His commandments says remember our body his the temple of God. People misquote this aspect of bible thinking is the church our body is the church of Christ so whatever you feels and do that is not driving to God's way or bring Glorification to Almighty is a sin.
He is our Maker through him He Gave us his Son for us to live, He was crucified for our sake, He died for our Sin that is why he said "Go and Sin no more. John.8:10-12
hath no man condemned thee?
[11] She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
[12] Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: