Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FunCoin (FUN) - The Community-Driven MemeCoin That's Making Crypto Fun!  (Read 33 times)
FunCoinOff (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 03:16:42 PM

Hello Bitcointalk community,

We're back with more exciting news about FunCoin (FUN)! Since our last post, we've seen an incredible amount of growth and enthusiasm from our community, and we wanted to share some of our recent developments.

FunCoin is not just a token, it's a movement. A movement that's all about making crypto fun and accessible for everyone. With our community-driven approach, we're putting the power back in the hands of the users. You decide the future of FunCoin.

We've recently updated our website and added more information about our mission and roadmap. We invite you to check it out at https://www.funcoin.fr.

We're also excited to announce that FunCoin is now available on Uniswap! You can trade FUN at the best prices and join the fun. Here's the direct link to Uniswap: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x97C389E36ABAAb328DFB4cE637001D6cc569622A.

Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Funcoin_off for the latest updates and news about FunCoin.

We're just getting started, and we can't wait to see where this journey takes us. Join the FunCoin community today and let's make crypto fun together!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 03:52:53 PM

There's enough promising like tokens and coins on the forum being advertised which are reliable enough and i want to believe yours will not be an exception to that, try to maintain good reputation, if you're their representative then try as much as possible to see that you obtain a corpper membership to be able to perform some features, try as much as possible to make the difference from others into same offers like this.
FunCoinOff (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 07:26:39 PM

Hey there!

Thanks for your feedback.

We totally agree with you.

At FunCoin, we're all about creating a unique, fun, and reliable token.

We're not just another token on the block - we're a community-driven project that's committed to making crypto fun and accessible for everyone.

We're definitely striving to stand out from the crowd and we appreciate your support in this journey.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates from FunCoin! #FunCoin #CryptoCommunity #DeFi
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 10:29:54 AM

We're not just another token on the block - we're a community-driven project that's committed to making crypto fun and accessible for everyone.

All currencies claim to be the best and that they are exceptional and unlike others. I checked your site and tried to get your vision. I really don't have any criticisms about the interface of the site and the design in general.
Excuse me for my frankness, but I don't really see anything special, especially if I try to answer the following questions:
- What problem will your project solve?
- What is the need for Token in the Process?
- Assuming that there are answers to the two questions above, what is the difference between you and the rest of the projects working on the same vision?
- Uniswap is a decentralized platform and any currency can be easily listed on it. Do you have guarantees for users that the currency can reach centralized platforms where listing conditions are more efficient?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x