Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polkadot, what do you guys think?  (Read 499 times)
Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 06:50:39 AM

I think other altcoins like ETH, SOL,BNB,Cardano,XRP etc are way better options then dot to invest. These coins have proved in the past that they have some very strong fundamentals and they are more worth it to invest then dot in think. We should look more at them as halving is near rather than a project that has a very weak performance history in the past.
The bullish moment of the current crypto market saw Bitcoin price rise to the highest level we have seen. There are many coins around this market hype of Bitcoin like Ethereum, BNB, Solana among the top alt coins have pumped most of the coins but we haven't seen Polka Dot Coin perform like that. Dot is one of the top coins, I think the coin may go higher when the bull season starts after the bitcoin halving. I think the Dot is not lost yet, investing in this coin will have to wait a little longer, hopefully next year's coin can change its character.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 04:21:00 PM

Polkadot is one of the projects that was heavily promoted by Binance as something that could be an alternative to Ethereum, and it was even better than some of the alternatives that compete now, such as ADA, but Polkadot was unable to achieve continued popularity, and Binance moved to promote other ideas, which is Shiba Inu, as memecoins was at its peak at those times.

In the recent bear market, Polkadot did not succeed in attracting attention and is considered a non-friendly blockchain despite the low fees it provides, but strong projects in terms of fees have emerged, such as SOL. All of these factors made all of Polkadot’s features available in a different blockchain and thus it did not gain any momentum.

Investors preferred Solana on top of Polkadot because of its cheaper fees and faster settlement times. SOL was overhyped, while DOT was only known among a small few. The lack of a strong marketing/promotion strategy, has led Polkadot to where it is right now. I'm not sure if the upcoming Polkadot 2.0 upgrade will save the project. Developers aren't building "meme" coins or NFTs on the Polkadot chain, anyways.

Without something that would "pump" DOT's market price, the project would be nothing but doomed. At least, the coin delivers as promised. The crypto market behaves in many strange and bizarre ways, so expect the unexpected. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 08:51:18 PM

I think other altcoins like ETH, SOL,BNB,Cardano,XRP etc are way better options then dot to invest. These coins have proved in the past that they have some very strong fundamentals and they are more worth it to invest then dot in think. We should look more at them as halving is near rather than a project that has a very weak performance history in the past.
The bullish moment of the current crypto market saw Bitcoin price rise to the highest level we have seen. There are many coins around this market hype of Bitcoin like Ethereum, BNB, Solana among the top alt coins have pumped most of the coins but we haven't seen Polka Dot Coin perform like that. Dot is one of the top coins, I think the coin may go higher when the bull season starts after the bitcoin halving. I think the Dot is not lost yet, investing in this coin will have to wait a little longer, hopefully next year's coin can change its character.

Not only polkadot but other major alts like matic, link, xrp and some others are also underperforming till now. I think its common for all major coin in every season. In the last season we have seen how majors alts were slow moving in the initial phrase of the bull market. But when people started joining the market and all of the media started talking about crypto all the major alts also started moving as well. I am expecting a similar scenario this time as well. Also Polkadot 2.0 can be a game changing for the dot community.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 09:18:19 AM

It hasn't gone into bull mode like BTC has, is there a reason?

What do you think about the future price of Polkadot?

Polkadot coin is currently increasing in price although there is no sufficient reason for this, the biggest reason is investor interest. The more investors invest in the Polkadot coin, the more the price will increase. Although it is an old platform so if you keep investing Polkadot coins now, it will definitely grow in the future.

But Dot days have long passed though it stayed in top 20 rank yet not moving as how
much this increases last halving  and see the drop now at 11% in the last 7 days

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polkadot-new/

but this coming halving and the soon bull market , Polkadot is one of the most awaited
to make a growth sooner that effect.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 05:31:41 PM

But Dot days have long passed though it stayed in top 20 rank yet not moving as how
much this increases last halving  and see the drop now at 11% in the last 7 days

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/polkadot-new/

but this coming halving and the soon bull market , Polkadot is one of the most awaited
to make a growth sooner that effect.

You may not see the effects of the halving immediately. it can happen for a longer time. those who trade will prefer new assets with more favorable fluctuations in a short time. DOT may rise when BTC also makes a big pump. and that means it will coincide with many other altcoins.
I'm not that focused on DOT. I held it for a short time. a little profit then I sell it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀