Poll
Question: Who do you think will win?
Joshua Franco - 5 (41.7%)
Kazuto Ioka - 7 (58.3%)
Draw - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Joshua Franco vs Kazuto Ioka WBA World Superfly (June 24)  (Read 240 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 09:16:30 PM

What a revenge by Ioka after the first match was ended in draw, now he proof himself if he's better than Franco. Ioka clearly beat Franco, so the judges already correct for scoring favor on Ioka's side and people wouldn't discuss the scorecard is robbed etc.

I think Ioka will have couple of warm up fight before he will fight with Fernando Martinez or Junto Nakatani, Estrada is become the last boss in super flyweight division.

It was definitely a tough decision for Kazuto Ioka because he had to vacate his WBO belt and refused a fight against Nakatani just to secure a 2nd fight against Joshua Franco as he cannot just move on from that draw because he knew right from the start that the fight should've belonged to him but the judges favored a draw because Franco showed some impressive moves in the later rounds hence the draw.

Now that he finished his business with Franco, I bet he's already eager to fight Junto Nakatani so that he can get that WBO belt that was once belonged to him.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bisdak40 (OP)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 547

This too shall pass

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 07:48:08 AM

What a revenge by Ioka after the first match was ended in draw, now he proof himself if he's better than Franco. Ioka clearly beat Franco, so the judges already correct for scoring favor on Ioka's side and people wouldn't discuss the scorecard is robbed etc.

I think Ioka will have couple of warm up fight before he will fight with Fernando Martinez or Junto Nakatani, Estrada is become the last boss in super flyweight division.

Yeah, Ioka got that fight that he really wanted, he relinquished his WBO belt in favor of his compatriot just for this rematch to happen and their hard work paid off.

For Franco, i think he need to move up in weight in his future fight as Superflyweight for him is too.

I don't think that their will be a unification fight between Ioka and Nakatani because seldom we can see two Japanese fighters fight for a unification, i might be wrong but that is my observation.

Locking this thread now and as usual thanks for your contributions for this thread to be alive and also congrats to those who be on Ioka to win this belt on his own backyard.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: