Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SEC Lawsuit Against Binance Is Likely To Hit Bitcoin Price  (Read 582 times)
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 05:04:51 PM

I think it's more likely for Binance to cease western operations, disregard the SEC and continue operating in european and eastern markets in comparison to Coinbase operating elsswhere.

Currently, if you look at developments from some time ago, Binance has faced scrutiny and warnings from regulatory authorities in several countries, including the US. If Binance stops its operations in the Western market, I think it has the potential to affect the trust and confidence of investors, especially those who are more concerned with regulatory compliance. If Binance ignores the SEC and continues to operate in European and eastern markets as you said above, it may could be. But, I think it could face legal consequences that could hinder Binence's operations and reputation. Going forward, going backwards is hitting Binence.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 07:37:40 PM

Currently, if you look at developments from some time ago, Binance has faced scrutiny and warnings from regulatory authorities in several countries, including the US. If Binance stops its operations in the Western market, I think it has the potential to affect the trust and confidence of investors, especially those who are more concerned with regulatory compliance. If Binance ignores the SEC and continues to operate in European and eastern markets as you said above, it may could be. But, I think it could face legal consequences that could hinder Binence's operations and reputation. Going forward, going backwards is hitting Binence.
Let Binance decide how it does business in the European, Western, and Eastern markets because they are fundamentally exchanges that are supposed to be volatile. As for how Binance's policies comply with the rules of a country, it has nothing to do with bitcoin.

I'm sure if they withdraw from markets that have a large user base, then the impact on the bitcoin price would be very obvious, it would be able to see the price correct deeply, but I think it's only a temporary impact.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 10:12:17 PM

I think it's more likely for Binance to cease western operations, disregard the SEC and continue operating in european and eastern markets in comparison to Coinbase operating elsswhere.

Yes, they have. And every time they basically evade consequence and find a way around it.

The only reason why Binance continues to survive is because they are at minimum quietly supported by Chinese/eastern governments, and at maximum already an asset used by governments and closely working with CZ in the goal to retain economic power.

With this in mind, they can easily leave the US, or ignore the SEC, and continue to operate (probably wherever they want). What are the SEC going to do about it? Kick and scream in the media? Try to take them to international court? Maybe both...but until the judge slams the hammer they'll still continue to operate.

I think everyone severely underestimates the amount of economic and political power Binance have, and have behind them.
siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 349
Merit: 33

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 30, 2023, 03:42:32 PM

The next FUD, or hits to BTC price (if catalysts don't prevail) include:
- Coinbase being forced to stop services and liquidate assets due to ongoing SEC scrutiny
- US selling seized coins
- Mtgox payments

Binance and the SEC will be at heads forever. The fact is that Binance will never be touched by the SEC outside of their ability to limit their services in western countries. China have closed ties with Binance and there's no reason to believe that this will ever not be the case. Binance is a huge asset to China in the war that is controlling cryptocurrency.

Rumors are getting warmer, especially the two points above. There are issues that arise. Missing one is born another. Yes. like that Keep scrolling here and there. What is certain is that it is not the time for the market to take off and return to normal again. . Binance. Yes. everything is made for its users to be safe and this is from my positive point of view.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: