Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I was shocked that my Neighbor also used bitcoin as mode of payment  (Read 493 times)
Nheer

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2023, 11:39:44 AM

I just want to share something here, because I have a neighbor here who has a small store called Sari-Sari store, whose goods are, can goods, coconut, wine, candies, soft drinks, soy sauce, and so on. I was just surprised when I was going to buy from his store, there was a poster that said "We accept Bitcoin" as payment, I smiled at this neighbor of mine.

I asked him what motivated him to do this, and although it's good that he did it, Then who will be the customer who will use Bitcoin to pay for his goods? His answer to me was me, I laughed even more and was happy with his answer. Because apart from me, even his children, when buying their goods, he will also teach them to pay with Bitcoin. You're doing a good job, teaching your children and awareness about Bitcoin, keep doing it and I'll support you in that matter.

And his answer to me is that his cousin is doing bitcoin trade and he mentioned to him that bitcoin is his cousin's primary source of income, and he also advised him that bitcoin can be used as an option for payment for his goods. , and also taught him how to do it.

It's funny because at least I'm not alone in our place anymore, and I also told my neighbor that if he wants to ask a question, He can ask me anytime.

This is a positive development for bitcoin, and before you know it, your neighborhood will have more bitcoin users. Almost every region of the world is aware of bitcoin, despite the fact that it has not yet gained widespread acceptance, and we occasionally witness people using it, so it is not news anymore. I hope that your neighbor thoroughly knows bitcoin before opting to accept it as payment. Anyone who wants to adopt bitcoin needs to grasp how it functions effectively. As the sole bitcoiner in the area, it is now your duty to take him along and thoroughly explain everything if he doesn't already know it. He should be educated on the risks involved, how to use wallets and secure them properly, how to protect oneself from theft and the possibility of losing his belongings, as well as all other necessary fundamental knowledge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gunhell16 (OP)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 07:00:48 AM

So did you pay for any items with bitcoin yourself?  I appreciate you sharing this story with us.  I'm curious as to how his cousin "earns a living with bitcoin" and how that made your neighbor want to get involved with bitcoin and start accepting it at his store.  Hopefully he's got a realistic idea of how it all actually works.

I say bravo to him though.  It's important that people use bitcoin as a means of payment in my opinion.  This is how bitcoin adoption will grow, or one way anyhow.

Honestly, I was his first customer who paid with Bitcoin because I bought a load on my mobile device there is a load services in the app's wallet that He used because I wanted to experience and make him feel something like that. And the app he uses is the Pouch wallet. This is also one of the recommended ones that his cousin taught that can be used in his business and the gcash app wallet when he wants to buy Bitcoin on the Binance platform.

Of course, because I was surprised and happy, I forgot to take a picture of his store and the pouch wallet he was using. His cousin only taught him the basics, because I also told him that it's not easy to understand Bitcoin, it takes time, but he just found out how to connect Bitcoin to his sari-sari store. Which is also okay actually. Maybe when I get home, I'll go back to him again to take a picture because I'm in the province right now.

Then when I saw that he was Bitcoin accepted from his store, you can't see a barcode, because he just wrote Bitcoin accepted on a piece of bond paper, I smiled at that, as if he was also excited and I also felt that my neighbor really doesn't know anything about in bitcoin, except that his cousin taught him how to make a transaction when someone paid him bitcoin using the pouch wallet.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 08:55:32 AM

I just want to share something here, because I have a neighbor here who has a small store called Sari-Sari store, whose goods are, can goods, coconut, wine, candies, soft drinks, soy sauce, and so on. I was just surprised when I was going to buy from his store, there was a poster that said "We accept Bitcoin" as payment, I smiled at this neighbor of mine.

It's a good news that more and more local shops are accepting Bitcoin everyday, I hope your neighbor gets lots of customers so her competitors join her in accepting Bitcoin and the network grows in your neighborhood. I hope Bitcoin isn't ban by your government so you don't get disturbed by the authorities for breaking the laws of your country. Let her not fail to pay her tax so she doesn't get charged.

If this continues maybe the bigger shows like shopping malls and supermarket in your neighborhood can start accepting Bitcoin too and this will drive up adoptions in your neighbors to spreads to other parts of the country as the news keep spreading around.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2023, 01:31:44 PM

Honestly, I was his first customer who paid with Bitcoin because I bought a load on my mobile device there is a load services in the app's wallet that He used because I wanted to experience and make him feel something like that. And the app he uses is the Pouch wallet. This is also one of the recommended ones that his cousin taught that can be used in his business and the gcash app wallet when he wants to buy Bitcoin on the Binance platform.

Pouch wallet? as far as I know there are many merchants of this apps wallet which is more than 400+. It's funny that your neighbor, even though he doesn't fully understand Bitcoin yet, he just found out how it can be used in his business, and the Pouch is rightly suitable for the various stores he has, because of my knowledge as well Pouch fees are also small.

From what I can see, he didn't doubt Bitcoin so he immediately adopted it in his mind, as if it was enough for him to teach him how to use it in Pouch, gcash and how to buy Bitcoin on Binance which at the same time is In short, he also has a Binance account. I admire your neighbor.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 468

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2023, 03:05:20 PM

It's funny because at least I'm not alone in our place anymore, and I also told my neighbor that if he wants to ask a question, He can ask me anytime.
At last, you are a senior member of this platform (just kidding). You really make a good move here by motivating him because in a place where crypto is not adopted that much and if one is trying to break that tradition by moving a little forward to digitalization, neighbors and people in the town will definitely not support this. And yet you do know the potential of crypto and have great knowledge so i really liked, how you motivated him. Good work.

Plus, you should ask him to join this platform where he could grow more and can earn extra money too while sitting in the shop in his spare time. I hope you like this idea because helping others will help you in the future. Plus you will get a partner in crypto and you will not be alone anymore. I sometimes, give a thought of giving ideas to my relatives who are involved in trading (not digital goods) like in real-world trading via shops and other ways. That you should prefer crypto as a source on payment. But i always hesitate to tell them because i know, no one will prefer this way, even my relatives won't because they are tightly bound to banks and traditional ways of finance so i doubt they will shift to this method any time soon.

Maybe, if a BTC ATM is implemented in our country then it might be considered as a payment. Well, it all depends on the actions that government takes against crypto. if that is in support of it then i hope my relatives will prefer it otherwise not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: