Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto project do you think could spring up surprises in this bullrun?  (Read 21 times)
TheVeteranAngel (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 09:07:50 AM

I recently did a study and found out that AI projects could be the highest gainer in this coming bullrun, if you are watchful enough, you will realise that tokens like TAO, FET, ARKM among other AI projects are on another level gaining spontaneously.

Another area users are investing heavily is the gamefi project and we have also seen from the beginning of 2024, how gameFi project has been fairing.

One area that I paid less attention to was memecoin projects and it's surprising to see they are actually among the top trending tokens recently with more capital inflow on a daily basis. Tokens like PEPE, BONK, GROK, WOJAK, LADYS, AIDOGE among several other meme tokens have also skyrocketed raising eyebrow as to what to expect in this bullrun. As a matter of fact, I saw an article saying memecoin will constitute about 5-10% of the total crypto market cap in this bullrun and that is a very huge number if that proofs to be true.

With memecoin maintaining top gainers across various exchanges, a lot has changed and it's rather funny seeing people no longer seeing memecoin has project that could rekt them. On the other side, I have also seen a lot of promotions by exchanges giving out cool rewards by trading this coins. Am a bit tempted to join the ride after seeing pepe did like 3× in just few days but am also skeptical about this shitcoins dumping hard on late investors. Do you think there is still a long way to go for memecoins ahead of the bullrun?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: