Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Digits: Crypto Trading Analytics and Market Intel [New features]  (Read 965 times)
buckwhitzer (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2023, 03:19:06 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2023, 04:22:18 AM by buckwhitzer

You have really done an amazing job and still doing more. You have already implemented the bitcoin fear to greed index. I would have advised you slow down in adding more tools but I realised that it is the essence of the project.
I an anticipating the halving count down tool. I know it's one of the easiest one to do but I an definitely looking upto it.

Thanks so much for your feedback! I still have 6 tools for release in mind and I will try to launch a new section every two or three weeks. I like the reaction of the community so I think it's necessary to keep up the rhythm.

Three of these tools are pretty difficult when it comes to finding the right APIs and the other three are easier to implement, Halving Countdown being one of them. I think it will be number two or three in the queue, so it's probably going to be launched in August. I will let you know as soon as it's live! Thanks for commenting again, I really appreciate it mate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zoomic

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 05:21:37 PM

You have really done an amazing job and still doing more. You have already implemented the bitcoin fear to greed index. I would have advised you slow down in adding more tools but I realised that it is the essence of the project.
I an anticipating the halving count down tool. I know it's one of the easiest one to do but I an definitely looking upto it.

Thanks so much for your feedback! I still have 6 tools for release in mind and I will try to launch a new section every two or three weeks. I like the reaction of the community so I think it's necessary to keep up the rhythm.

I also appreciate your efforts and the community is warm about your project. Will releasing 6 more tools not affect the load time of the website? In as much as we appreciate to have all these tools in one tab, having a fully functional few will be appreciated that having more with some kind of functionality issues.
Also try to have the maintainability in mind since you are fetching from different servers.

buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2023, 09:55:59 PM

I also appreciate your efforts and the community is warm about your project. Will releasing 6 more tools not affect the load time of the website? In as much as we appreciate to have all these tools in one tab, having a fully functional few will be appreciated that having more with some kind of functionality issues.
Also try to have the maintainability in mind since you are fetching from different servers.

Performance won't be an issue even if we launch over 10 new tools as the website is powered by Next.js, which is a highly efficient and scalable JavaScript framework that's known for its quick response time.

Maintainability is a different question. There are no concerns about it for now and for the near future, but when the website will start getting more visitors I may try to move to a single data source.
Zoomic

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 02:40:33 PM
Merited by buckwhitzer (2)

Performance won't be an issue even if we launch over 10 new tools as the website is powered by Next.js, which is a highly efficient and scalable JavaScript framework that's known for its quick response time.
Good to know that the project is built with React.js library (Next.js). There is no doubt about the framework's quick response time.

Maintainability is a different question. There are no concerns about it for now and for the near future, but when the website will start getting more visitors I may try to move to a single data source.
You are prepared and also has a roadmap. Congratulations and keep good with the project.

buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2023, 03:25:35 AM

I am anticipating the halving count down tool. I know it's one of the easiest one to do but I am definitely looking upto it.

Thank you so much again for your words of support!
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2023, 05:55:21 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2023, 09:15:23 PM by buckwhitzer

It is possible to make things even easier by adding the Bitcoin and Ethereum fees as well as Bitcoin Dominance in the top bar of the page (as found on CoinMarketCap for example) rather than having each one on a separate page.

I just added the real-time BTC Dom and TOTAL Mcap values to the header, check it out.

Also, I'm currently finishing to code a new section—Exchange volume—which will be released later on this week or early next week. Stay tuned everyone!
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2023, 05:36:58 AM

Exchanges Volume and Fees tool launched: https://www.tradingdigits.io/exchanges-volume-fees

See the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchanges rankings, discover which one has the highest daily volume, and find out which of them provide the lowest crypto trading fees.
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2023, 06:17:33 AM

Hey everyone! I'm currently coding BTC/ETH Returns tool for the website and wanted to ask all of you for your opinion as the section will include both monthly returns since 2013 up until today and quarterly returns.

Would you like monthly returns be displayed first upon entering the page? Or would you like quarterly returns appear first when you enter? You'll be able to change between the tables using a button.

Thanks for the feedback in advance.
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2023, 06:25:21 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2023, 07:17:20 AM by buckwhitzer

BTC/ETH Returns tool launched: https://www.tradingdigits.io/btc-eth-returns

Check out this detailed historical performance analytics for monthly and quarterly Bitcoin and Ethereum returns since 2013/2016 to find out what time of the year the market tends to perform better.

Apart from changing between monthly/quarterly tables and ETH and BTC, you can also click on a particular month or quarter to enter into close view mode, where later on I'll add analytics about this particular chosen period too.

Also, I added slide animations to this section to make it look more modern and sleek and I think I might start using them in all sections on the website in a couple of months. What do you think, community?
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2023, 09:37:01 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2023, 07:20:06 PM by buckwhitzer

A couple of people asked for it in this thread and I'm glad to let you know that I'm finally coding BTC Halving Countdown tool. However, I noticed that most Bitcoin halving countdowns on the web provide different results, which is due to different formulas used for the calculations.

This is why I had the question for all of you. What formula would you prefer for me to use to calculate the halving date?

It can be a simple one that does not account for dynamic factors:

Time Until Halving = Remaining Blocks Until Halving * Average Time Between Blocks (e.g., 10 minutes)

Or a more complex one that takes into account the current real-time time between blocks and current estimated time until the next block.

Time Until Halving = (Halving block - Next block height) * Average time between blocks - estimated time until the next block

Or maybe there are some other feasible options? Feedback is appreciated.
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2023, 07:41:13 PM

Release Notes section launched: https://www.tradingdigits.io/release-notes

Now you can find out about our latest product updates and see what new features we are currently working on.
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2023, 06:06:24 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2023, 06:50:34 PM by buckwhitzer

Bitcoin Halving tool launched: https://www.tradingdigits.io/bitcoin-halving

Find out the exact dates on when the 2024 Bitcoin halving would happen and see detailed analytics on BTC prices before and after all past halvings.

Also, I started making some changes in the UI.
moneystery

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 03:00:41 PM

Bitcoin Halving tool launched: https://www.tradingdigits.io/bitcoin-halving

Find out the exact dates on when the 2024 Bitcoin halving would happen and see detailed analytics on BTC prices before and after all past halvings.

Also, I started making some changed in the UI.

It's great that you added a bitcoin halving countdown feature which will help users find out when the halving will occur. but is this feature still in development stage? because after I saw this feature the number on countdown is not running, apparently it's not working.

and additionally, you can put a toggle night/day mode feature to help users who want a night or bright look.

buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2023, 07:48:16 PM

It's great that you added a bitcoin halving countdown feature which will help users find out when the halving will occur. but is this feature still in development stage? because after I saw this feature the number on countdown is not running, apparently it's not working.

and additionally, you can put a toggle night/day mode feature to help users who want a night or bright look.

Hey there!

The countdown is working correctly, but I think I kind of owe an explanation on this to the community. It looks as if the countdown isn't running because I decided to use a dynamic formula for calculating the time left until the next halving. Instead of using a simple formula that takes the average block mining time of 10 minutes and multiplies it by the number of remaining blocks until the halving, I use an approach that would provide a more exact result:

Time Until Halving = (halving block - next block height) * average time between blocks - estimated time until the next block

This is why every 60 seconds the countdown value changes depending on the real-time block mining time and real-time estimated time until next block, probably giving you a completely different result every time but still a more true-to-life one.

It's an open question though and I think people will have mixed feeling on this one, some would prefer see the average 10 minutes results and others would prefer to get the result using real-time values. Which option do you prefer, man?

When it comes to the dark/light theme, I'm going to implement it soon as I'm currently working on an almost complete website UI overhaul in order to make it look smoother and more modern, and the color palette change switch will come together with it.
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2023, 05:15:25 PM

I am anticipating the halving count down tool. I know it's one of the easiest one to do but I am definitely looking upto it.

Hey Zoomic,

I launched the Bitcoin halving tool a couple of days ago and letting you know as promised, check it out: https://www.tradingdigits.io/bitcoin-halving

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2023, 03:27:00 AM

Hey everyone! I rolled out some cool new stuff, check it out.

New Features

• Added Futures exchanges ranking to Exchanges tool (https://www.tradingdigits.io/exchanges-volume-fees)
• Added ordering by highest/lowest to Exchanges tool
• Added close button to the info menus on all pages, which remembers your selection

Improvements

• Overall UI improvements
• Added loading animations for smoother experience to all pages where it was necessary

Bug fixes

• Fixed current BTC price calculations in Bitcoin Halving tool
• Fixed decimal display in Percentage tool
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2023, 09:30:05 PM

Hi community! Here's a more detailed overview on the most important new features we released last week.

1. We added analytics on Futures exchanges into our Exchanges tool (https://www.tradingdigits.io/exchanges-volume-fees) and also we added sorting capabilities. Now you can easily sort through 100 biggest spot and 50 biggest futures crypto exchanges in the world and find those with lowest fees and/or highest volume.

How it looks: https://i.imgur.com/RFnbFZn.gif

2. Our goal is to become a service that provides real-time crypto market intel in a way that would be easily understood both by professional traders and beginners alike and that's why we decided to include the info block to all tools/calculators on the website.

However, we added the possibility to hide the info block for those traders that might find it distracting. Simply click on the X button and it will disappear, remembering your selection. In order to make it appear again just click on the info icon by the page title.

How it looks: https://i.imgur.com/FU41hTy.gif

3. Added cool dynamically triggered animations on pages with external data fetching.

How it looks: https://i.imgur.com/hXOWQSG.gif
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 10:21:20 PM

Another portion of freshly coded goodness released. Check it out and feel free to ask any questions or leave feedback, it'd be appreciated.

New Features

• Added exchange filtering to Exchanges tool
• In Market Cap and Cost Averaging tools, the calculation results block can now be shared to X (Twitter)
• Added Fullscreen Mode button to the header
• Added time until the next BTC halving in days to the header

Improvements

• Major UI improvements in Satoshi section
• Major UI improvements in Donate section
• Token selection bar in Satoshis, Position Size, and Funding Rates was redesigned
• Calculation results block in Market Cap and Cost Averaging tools was redesigned
• Footer was redegisned

Bug fixes

• Fixed past halving duration results in years/months in Bitcoin Halving tool
• Fixed font display bug in Market Cap, BTC Halving, Fear & Greed, and Release Notes pages
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2023, 11:12:15 PM

Another update released, more animations added and other UI improvements made. Any kind of feedback is appreciated!

Improvements

• Major UI improvements in Position Size section
• Burger menu and nav menu on mobile were redesigned
• Implemented different scrolling mode in the side panel
• Improved performance of drop-down token selection menus
• Added animations to all inputs on the website

Bug fixes

•Multiple bugs were fixed
buckwhitzer (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2023, 08:22:11 PM

Trading Digits v.1.9.3 is out!

New Features

• Added funding rates from BitGet exchange to Funding Rates tool

Improvements

• Improved performance of Funding Rates tool, full loading time was reduced from ~4 seconds to ~2 seconds
• R:R Ratio input in Position Size calculator now changes color depending on your trade R:R
• Added exchange logos to Exchanges & Fees section

Bug fixes

• Now you can't subscribe to the newsletter using the same email more than once
• Fixed some CSS bugs
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: