Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy anything in India with cryptocurrency?  (Read 293 times)
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 11:32:01 AM

Here is our telegram channel: https://t.me/coinsbee

we have much more interaction on twitter: https://twitter.com/coinsbee

you can find a lot of reviews in the internet about us.

If you have any question feel free to contact our support-team at any time. They will assist you.
https://help.coinsbee.com/en/support/home

Do you think a Hindi-Version of Coinsbee make sence?

Hey! Thanks for the reply. I would certainly go through your Twitter handle and yes if there is anything concerning post sale I would contact the support. Yes, Hindi version would be an added advantage. Not everyone in our country is good with English.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinsbee.com

Activity: 373
Merit: 135

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2023, 11:15:20 AM

Ok thx for the hint. We will work on a hindi version for coinsbee.
Also the App Version will follow in the next months.
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 01:01:34 PM

Ok thx for the hint. We will work on a hindi version for coinsbee.
Also the App Version will follow in the next months.

App is a must now days. Although your website is compatible on the mobile phone but on some browser it might not display properly.

Coinsbee.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 01:24:22 PM

We are working on a more mobilefriendly version. Release should be soon.  Wink Stay tuned!
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 12:44:30 PM

As of now, Bitrefil seems the most sane ways to make use of our cryptos. I have completely stopped converting my cryptos to cash since that 30% tax was imposed. So as of now, I can't think of any negative point for Bitrefil. It's saving us from huge burdens.

The commission is quite less and the price is quite ok. Especially when considering the taxes, I don't mind paying that extra amount because it's te most economical way of spending your cryptos right now in India.
I don't think it's profitable any more. Especially if you consider the BTC-INR cross rate of India right now. For example, I just saw a 10000₹ gift card on the website is around 0.00531671. If I translate this amount of BTC to INR using WazirX it translates to around 12500₹, the tax saving is 30% but it's on the net gain only which will mean the net amount post tax will be higher than what I am getting on this website.
Coinsbee.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2023, 10:23:14 AM

As of now, Bitrefil seems the most sane ways to make use of our cryptos. I have completely stopped converting my cryptos to cash since that 30% tax was imposed. So as of now, I can't think of any negative point for Bitrefil. It's saving us from huge burdens.

The commission is quite less and the price is quite ok. Especially when considering the taxes, I don't mind paying that extra amount because it's te most economical way of spending your cryptos right now in India.
I don't think it's profitable any more. Especially if you consider the BTC-INR cross rate of India right now. For example, I just saw a 10000₹ gift card on the website is around 0.00531671. If I translate this amount of BTC to INR using WazirX it translates to around 12500₹, the tax saving is 30% but it's on the net gain only which will mean the net amount post tax will be higher than what I am getting on this website.

You can check coinsbee.com. There u find better prices for Amazon INR.
elevates (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 390

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 11:14:35 AM
Merited by pakhitheboss (1), Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

@avikz do remember gift vouchers do attract tax. If you have passed their KYC on eCommerce platforms like Amazon or Flipkart then after 50k worth of purchase in a year you might be asked for the source. By source I meant the source from where you are getting the gift vouchers. For Amazon pay you will have to go through KYC. I am not certain how Flipkart works. I know Big Basket doesn't ask it's consumer's for KYC. Still, your phone number & address are shared by you with them. It is wise to pay your taxes at the moment rather getting entangled in cases.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: