Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrencies and AI on the Big Screen  (Read 12 times)
TheGhostMan (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 11:10:18 PM

I just came across some somewhat peculiar news and that is that the well-known actor Tom Cruise, famous for his starring role in "Mission Impossible", brings us a new action... let's say an action related to our current times that is nothing more and nothing less than cryptocurrencies and the cutting edge of artificial intelligence.
Mission Impossible (Dead Reckoning Part One), one of the most anticipated movies of 2023, promises to be an exciting crossover of trends, exploring two of the most prominent themes of recent years: cryptocurrency and artificial intelligence.
Figure: Tom cruise mission Impossible 7.
Funet:https://diario.mx/espectaculos/lucha-tom-cruise-contra-la-ia-en-mision-imposible-7-20230709-2074477.html

This film that relates to new technologies, I think it has the opportunity to change the way people see and use cryptocurrencies in general. Honestly, I don't know in what context these issues are related in the film, whether in a positive or negative way, since I haven't had the joy of seeing it yet. but what I do know and I am sure is that without a doubt The entertainment industry and the film industry are extremely influential and have a wide audience. and whatever the context, the film could arouse the interest and curiosity of viewers in these technologies (cryptocurrency and AI) in a fun and accessible context.

but more than that I think that this film could break with some stigmas and negative perceptions that surround cryptocurrencies, presenting them as something exciting and full of possibilities. It could foster a more open mind towards these technologies and allay the fear or uncertainty that some people may have due to a lack of understanding. Personally, I don't know what you guys think, but I find it intriguing that they're producing movies related to this field on the big screen. What is your opinion about it?

Funet: https://criptotendencia.com/2023/07/13/mision-imposible-tom-cruise-se-enfrenta-a-la-inteligencia-artificial-y-a-las-criptomonedas-2/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: