Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your opinion about the current fees  (Read 135 times)
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 10:46:31 AM

Hello , we're  all seeing the rising fees when it comes for crypto payment , as an example : "buysellvouchers" got it's fees from 0.4% to 0.5% when buying , and if we include the network fees too, it starts to add up , so i'm here to ask about your opinion on the best crypto to use to get less fees and be optimal , is it bitcoin ? LTC, or simply usdt ? especially when trading big amounts ( i'm pointing the treatment speed and value ), thanks for your replies.
BSC is the cheapest and fastest at the same time L1 Blockchain project which fit on your preference. It has cheap transaction fee and fast transaction confirmation compared to the leading L1 blockchain project. The only disadvantage of this block chain is its centralized but you won’t be thinking that much if you are just a regular user making a normal transaction.

But if you want the most cheapest and fastest crypto then go for the side chains like Matic. It's value is continuously growing while it's speed and fee cost is better than most of the block chain available.
I am more convinced to use layer-2 networks these days as most of the platforms are already integrated on most layer-2 networks especially most defi platforms and even exchanges.
About the OP concerned, every platform got different fees so for me, checking first before doing a transaction is better, in USDT, there are already a lot of networks that support USDT on different network, which on some network you can save a lot of fees versus using Ethereum network.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: