Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should newbies invest with small capital in BTC  (Read 739 times)
JunaidAzizi

Activity: 504
Merit: 213

Love Bitcoin🖤

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 09:41:12 PM

Just like investment does not require age you are old or young you can invest in BTC same is true with capital you can invest in small as well as large capital.  It depends on the pocket of the investor and how much he can afford to invest.  If you put small capital you can get a small profit and vice versa. So I suggested do investment whether it is small or large but one thing is to gain knowledge and information first. This is the basic thing on which you can start up and make hour profits.  Newbies should keep in mind that without knowledge and experience, they will not survive in the market for even a single week. To save your capital from wastage go and grab more knowledge about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HelliumZ

Activity: 322
Merit: 143

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:03:19 PM

Bitcoin newbies mean those who are completely inexperienced, investors must be careful when investing first. At first investment should not be too much because the most important thing in investing is to gain experience. As a newbie gains experience first, this acquired experience will help him grow his investment portfolio. So himFirst one should invest experimentally with a very small amount of capital and gain knowledge about various important aspects of investment. If an investor faces a loss in investing with a large amount of capital at the beginning, then that investor will suffer psychologically and if financially damaged, later that investor will lose all desire and desire to invest. So himIn the case of investing, you must first invest in the best coins in the Bitcoin or coin market so that if those coins are dumped after investing, then there is a possibility of price correction of those coins later. Moreover, there are other important things for a new investor, in which greed control and excessive emotion control are also very important. So a new oneAn investor cannot suddenly master all aspects of investing, so he should first gain experience by investing small amounts.

Outhue

Activity: 826
Merit: 445

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 05:52:48 AM

Feels good actually to invest and have a saying to have an investment in crypto and not just an ordinary crypto an Apex one to be precise which is way more cooler.

However, there comes a factor to be considered CAPITAL. Capital stands as a major factor to be considered while investing  however coming to the world of crypto and BTC precisely,  I think small capital won't do this considering the current monetary value for BTC.
Remember  the greater the capital the higher the profit and the higher the risk however considering BTC the risk minimal.

So How Much To Invest??

As I've said earlier, investing  little in BTC now won't give you a tangible profit when the profit comes but its advisable to invest 20- 40% of your capital in my opinion .However as a beginner or newbies, you literally know nothing about investing even if you have an idea you are still new to it so it is advisable to start with little amount to understand how the game is being played before considering any percentage  to add in your investment and this should be strictly  done according to your capital.

This is what I think but I know members with investment knowledge and others with more and deep knowledge could have a best saying but according to me this whati have to offer to newbies though I'm also a beginner Smiley.

I have introduced some big investors to Bitcoin and as a beginner they invested a lot of money in Bitcoin, the only warning that I gave them was to never invest any money that they will need in a year and a half.

Since these beginners have good business and they keep making money, it is easier for them to invest a lot of money, I am confident in this action because.

1. They understood the risk.

2. They are not in a hurry to make money.

3. It is Bitcoin.

It's been a year already and they have made good gains on Bitcoin since they bought around 22k, they are waiting for the price action of Bitcoin after the halving to take profits just like I planned too.

The safest investment to introduce to anyone is Bitcoin, just make sure that they understand the risk and are not in a hurry to make money, the biggest issue with beginners is that they want to make money faster.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀