Author Topic: Wallet  (Read 231 times)
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2023, 03:25:42 PM

How do you add money to your wallet to pay bitcoin to someone or a company?

I hit send and it says I don't have enough funds but I don't see anywhere that it allows me to add funds.

Hmm most possibly you are using some sort of hot wallet, most of the wallets now allow direct visa payment to buy crypto still there are many wallets that don't allow you to buy directly, I think you should, first of all, buy crypto through P2P or any centralized mode you can access after that you can transfer your funds to personal wallets then you can trade easily. There are so many P2P trade platforms and you can even use exchanges like Binance. OKX for your P2P trade and direct bank buying. Be careful while trading.

Faisal2202

Activity: 1218
Merit: 469

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2023, 04:42:00 PM

That's too much links for the OP, and many of them are unrelated to the OP's trouble, they are a newbie as well so it is always better to keep it simple with noobs. To the OP: it is basically obvious that you are unfamiliar with even the basics of a Bitcoin wallet or crypto exchange, so i suggest you hold on and provide more information about the transfer you are attempting to make, to whom and the wallet you are using. Newbies are easily scammed in the network, thus it is in your best interest to contribute to the discussion in this thread and provide more information.
Noted and agreed, i know newbies should not be bombarded with so much information that they are unable to accumulate in a shorter period of time, and when they are just new to the industry they mostly gave up after seeing the struggle they have to go through. But the rank of newbies depends on their mentality level. Like a member might have lower and higher IQ levels. So. I thought i should leave it to the newbie to adopt one.

Like i avoid judging anyone even if they are pro or newbies. So i provided those links which i recently knew about due to another topic so i thought these must be of great importance to the OP.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: