Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posts made in self-moderated threads (keeping here in case of deletion)  (Read 64 times)
BenCodie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
September 10, 2023, 08:56:01 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2023, 02:16:12 AM by BenCodie

Self-moderated: Obsessive Conduct by "BenCodie" Over A Neutral Tag by JollyGood

Hi Jolly

I actually made an effort to make sure that I didn't directly relate to our drama, so that I could still explore my curiosity without causing further drama.

I asked @LoyceV prior to this thread being made about some feedback. He gave me some, I took it into account and I had then told him I'll make adjustments in due time. For now I am too busy.

One of my adjustments is the feedback I left you with better referencing but instead a neutral feedback.

I will let the community talk on this thread and have their say on the matters, I on the other hand, have already moved on and have no more energy to defend myself from your attacks, or engage in anymore worthless discussion.

I will only refer to this as it is a major accusation:

Now, after a deeper look the feedback history of BenCodie it seems he has been selling stolen accounts in the past. Granted it goes back to 2016 but he also has accusations of scamming.

For those who might not have seen it, it is an apt time to mention I created a thread in June 2023 that is worthy of a read because of the very many good ideas put forward by members of the community during the discussion: Tagging Accounts Sellers And Tagging Traded/Sold/Bought Accounts

Just an important detail that was missed (standard from you Jolly) these were for cheap torrent accounts and for the most part everyone was satisfied with the service, even hilariousandco bought from me with no problems. I helped everyone who used the service, some of those ratings are trolls or competitors I believe. As you can see there is no reference.

Another thing, torrent account selling was fine in the era I did it. In case your or anyone else is confused, it had nothing to do with bitcointalk forum accounts as it seems you are suggesting.

You've been ignored for now Jolly. If any member PM'S me as there is something I should urgently respond to here, I will come here and do so if I see fit after reviewing the posts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BenCodie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
September 16, 2023, 02:13:33 AM

Self-moderated: Not Very Promising - Profit: 0.5 – 1% Daily - May Be SCAM - Replies Not Needed by Joeyp

I am surprised that no one has mentioned the Bitconnect scam which operated over the course of years, still billions of USD worth of Bitcoin, and....offered 1% per day just like what is being posted about in the thread.

OP. You are either being naive or you are a part of the scam and this is a unique way to get people to PM you asking for the URL of the scam scheme you're talking about.

1% per day is not feasible to run forever. Neither is 0.5%. Or even 0.25%. Even if it seems realistic, the money must be generated from somewhere that involves risk, and anything that involves risk does not last forever.

As for the statistics, everything can be faked. It means nothing.

Do not ask for the URL of this website from the OP, it is a scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: