Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 11:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I have 1BTC So how did I use to invest in different Coins  (Read 1671 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 03, 2024, 11:21:45 AM

Altcoins for short term are for real but nothing beats Bitcoin and that's a real thing. If you happen to have a lot of spare money to invest and you're packed already with Bitcoin. That's the time you might want to think that it's now time for you to start buying some altcoins you think are beneficial for you. Not all of them are going to be profitable because as in short term goals of making a profit, you need to be hyperactive at all times because if you're late on it, you'd definitely lose your capital and miss that making profits.
I have good chunks already mate and also have my altcoins and ready for what will market brings yet I am posting about the reality now and it is not always the best interest and strategy to just buy and Hold bitcoin instead this will always have accompanied by altcoins (at least this is what I learned and do in the past few years)  but yeah I am not telling anyone to act as how I do but at least they will pay attention to what will happen if go all in or diversified folio.
Yeah, I understand you and whatever works for you should you follow that. I have altcoins too but I know what works better for me as I have got a lot of failure when  I was too hyped and aggressive with altcoins. But if you have a better stash and allocation for altcoins then that is better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2024, 11:32:47 AM

I usually Invest a very small amount of bitcoin to another coin because I know this time is very crucial to invest in any new coin or even in an old coin.
Any suggestion from your side which is good for long term

Instead of selling a portion of your bitcoin and reinvest it into few other altcoin why don't you take a loam on top of your bitcoin and invest them to the altcoin. Most of the lending platform take wrap bitcoin as collateral which you can use to borrow stablecoin. You can pay back your stablecoin by making profit in the altcoin and unlock your bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 01:15:31 AM

For someone to have the privilege of holding 1btc, then i will advise that the person should use half of the money to hold bitcoin while he  can use the other half for investment on other cryptocurrencies by spreading on more than three other coins he have developed interest to make in investment in, it is also very important that we make research enough about any altcoin before investing, in this, we can have the assurance that all eggs are not on the same basket.
Actually OP is very right to hold bitcoin. That's because the risk level is small, and If the OP is still holding the bitcoins he has since he opened this topic, he has already made quite a profit. even more so if he has 1 bitcoin.
It's just that, if he wants to invest in altcoins, then nothing is better than popular altcoins. additionally, he needed to do in-depth research and study. Because when he chooses the wrong altcoin to invest in, the value of the assets he owns will decrease very quickly.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 07:46:49 AM

Investment is one of the investments that we can expect to profit at some point in the future.  if you really plan to invest the funds you have, just invest all in btc.  leave it alone and expect the earnings in a few years later

Everyone has their own opinion, but I suggest investing 50% in Bitcoin and the remaining 50% in Ethereum and other altcoins. Altcoins have the potential to provide significant profits. For instance, Matic coin has given 100x profit to its early investors. Therefore, investing some money in Bitcoin and the rest in altcoins is my strategy.
Actually that is diversification mate , this is what is best for what we must do now because I
believe that the market should not only for single coin instead to bring more choices and opportunity
to increase our profit.remember that altcoin is also a good investment option but if we know which
to choose and what are the chances to grow .

Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 09:32:06 AM

Altcoins for short term are for real but nothing beats Bitcoin and that's a real thing. If you happen to have a lot of spare money to invest and you're packed already with Bitcoin. That's the time you might want to think that it's now time for you to start buying some altcoins you think are beneficial for you. Not all of them are going to be profitable because as in short term goals of making a profit, you need to be hyperactive at all times because if you're late on it, you'd definitely lose your capital and miss that making profits.
I have good chunks already mate and also have my altcoins and ready for what will market brings yet I am posting about the reality now and it is not always the best interest and strategy to just buy and Hold bitcoin instead this will always have accompanied by altcoins (at least this is what I learned and do in the past few years)  but yeah I am not telling anyone to act as how I do but at least they will pay attention to what will happen if go all in or diversified folio.
Yeah, I understand you and whatever works for you should you follow that. I have altcoins too but I know what works better for me as I have got a lot of failure when  I was too hyped and aggressive with altcoins. But if you have a better stash and allocation for altcoins then that is better.
Same as how I respected yours mate , and that is what others need to understand that we have orur own ways of investing and if what strategy fits us and making us money then we must focus on that though i am not denying to read and try to apply others of course for profiteering .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Mehedi72

Activity: 737
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 11:28:35 PM

People invest in Bitcoin so that they could have safety while they are earning money. And op, if you are holding your Bitcoin then you can see that how it growing from then to now, almost 4x in my analysis. And here is the fact that, bitcoin won't give you x10 or more, like altcoins. That's why it's comes altcoins investment in mind. And i think it won't be bad to sell some percentage of Bitcoin and holding some top leading altcoins, what are trusted and could give you decent amount of money besides bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
Today at 04:02:21 AM

The price of Bitcoin has increased a lot now, hopefully it will increase more so try to hold your Bitcoin for longer. The price of bitcoin has increased but it is not that after few months bitcoin will give you double or triple of current price. It is only up to you that you will understand better where you will be because the money is yours. OP, Now if you were to sell some of your bitcoins and invest in alt coins I think you could be in for a lot of trouble. But I can only add Ethereum coin as an investment because it is suitable for long term investment like Bitcoin.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1569
Merit: 157

View Profile
Today at 10:07:07 AM
Last edit: Today at 10:37:43 AM by Ludmilla_rose1995

I usually Invest a very small amount of bitcoin to another coin because I know this time is very crucial to invest in any new coin or even in an old coin.
Any suggestion from your side which is good for long term

Have you ever heard of DEFI? Currently there is a staking program, where you can buy a crypto asset (such as WBTC or ETHEREUM) and you get dividends from that staking, this is a good thing especially if you plan to invest long term so staking is something I really recommend, you You can also do DCA by staking, currently there are many coins that provide a staking feature for their token investor

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
Today at 01:36:53 PM

But I can only add Ethereum coin as an investment because it is suitable for long term investment like Bitcoin.
I agree about owning ETH, if you're going to extend your portfolio. Ethereum is one of the best additions that you can ever have.
Many investors like to do it with meme coins and other random coins but there's no assurance with them so trust the reputable ones like ETH.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

View Profile
Today at 11:14:12 PM

Same as how I respected yours mate , and that is what others need to understand that we have orur own ways of investing and if what strategy fits us and making us money then we must focus on that though i am not denying to read and try to apply others of course for profiteering .
Yes, but for the newbies. They need to be careful with what they do because they are the most gullible people out there. If they have 1 BTC and they want to invest to altcoins, much better if they keep the 1 BTC and start investing with whatever they have as the source and not to use that btc holding.

Have you ever heard of DEFI? Currently there is a staking program, where you can buy a crypto asset (such as WBTC or ETHEREUM) and you get dividends from that staking, this is a good thing especially if you plan to invest long term so staking is something I really recommend, you You can also do DCA by staking, currently there are many coins that provide a staking feature for their token investor
Staking is passive income but the percentage changes and the genuine ones have a fair percentage that doesn't go that much of more than 10% yield annually.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Tahid12

Activity: 407
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
Today at 11:44:22 PM

I think you don't need to get scared if you choice potential altcoins for investment. Good altcoins will never make you disappointed. solana, matic, bnb, ada, near, fantom and there are many more in that list. Don't sell all your Bitcoin but sell some percentage for buying those altcoins. But if you buy new altcoins, that could be dengerous. Also I saw many new altcoins are getting successful nowadays. You can check this or try this with little money you can lose. New altcoins also bring many opportunities. So analysis about those. But fir bhi to investment with good and potential altcoins anytime

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: