Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2018, 12:47:55 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The install instruction and trouble shoot of 1T dragon miner  (Read 38212 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 10:30:32 PM

Thanks to noobtrader for the suggestion about oiling the "dead" fan.   The fan actually started spinning for a while and then quit again.  At least that tells me that it is getting power.   I'll work on it some more shortly.   Of course, I oiled the other fan as well and it is MUCH quieter now.   Good preventative measure to make sure they don't freeze up and to keep them quiet.  I'll also oil my Terraminer fans later today.

Thanks also to mxnsch for the suggestions about replacement fans.   The arctic one you suggest appears to have a different (two-wire) connector.   The top fan on the T1 has four wires.   How would I cope with that?

The "dead" fan is a Nidec Betav TA450DC and I have ordered a new one from Amazon, but it will take at least two weeks to get to New Zealand.

Thanks to those who have offered assistance.   It's been a steep learning curve, but it's all coming together now.

I don't know a ton about New Zealand but do you have any computer stores close?  The fan is not that special in the A1's.   I would go and get the same size with high RPM.   2 weeks to get a fan seems like a long time.

Only thing I can think of is making get fan with same pinout to make it easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mxnsch

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

Miner, Firmware Tinkerer, Whisky Drinker

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:29:23 PM

@ChuckNZ
The arctic ones worked on mine without adapter. Adapter cables are usually a couple of cents.

██  ███  masternode ninja ██  ███
InsomniaZombieDaemon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:59:39 PM

Hey Guys
I have bought me a Coincraft A1 with 1Th power. I will connect it but it doesn't work. I changed my Network to: 192.168.1.xxx, 255.255.255.0, 192.168.1.1 and than i opened the browser and gave the ip of the miner in it which is:192.168.178.29 (shown on screen on the Miner). I changed it a lot of times and it stil will not work, i don't come in to the interface of the miner. Other things like plugs and connections all proved and checked .....Second problem which i have is, my Antminer S3+ has shut yesterday down, so i disconnected him from pwer and then i pluged him back into power suply, the miner tolds me that he will run and the pool is alive but the pool tells me that the miner is lying and i have no incoming stats about the s3+. Then i rebooted him and now i cant reset him. when i push the reset button on it, it will run with the same config before i pushed the button.In the interface ther are now many threads which i cant open now, when i will change the pool information for example the interface tolds me that ther is no entry and something about administrative things. Do somebody know what's happened with it? For all Informations i'm verry thankfull.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:14:40 PM

Hey Guys
I have bought me a Coincraft A1 with 1Th power. I will connect it but it doesn't work. I changed my Network to: 192.168.1.xxx, 255.255.255.0, 192.168.1.1 and than i opened the browser and gave the ip of the miner in it which is:192.168.178.29 (shown on screen on the Miner). I changed it a lot of times and it stil will not work, i don't come in to the interface of the miner. Other things like plugs and connections all proved and checked .....Second problem which i have is, my Antminer S3+ has shut yesterday down, so i disconnected him from pwer and then i pluged him back into power suply, the miner tolds me that he will run and the pool is alive but the pool tells me that the miner is lying and i have no incoming stats about the s3+. Then i rebooted him and now i cant reset him. when i push the reset button on it, it will run with the same config before i pushed the button.In the interface ther are now many threads which i cant open now, when i will change the pool information for example the interface tolds me that ther is no entry and something about administrative things. Do somebody know what's happened with it? For all Informations i'm verry thankfull.

If IP of miner is 192.168.178.29 a router set to 192.168.1.X would not see it.  The IP ranges do not match.... so it will not work.  You could change router to the .178 one and try to connect.

Or use a PC and try to set static IP in that area and connect.  There are many good articles on static IP on computer.  But those are your to options I see that you should be able to connect if IP is correct.

On second problem I suggest finding IP it resets to.  And again you would need router or computer to be in same ip range to connect to it and change items.  You have 2 issues... but both are really in same area.
InsomniaZombieDaemon

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:32:03 PM

Hey Guys

If IP of miner is 192.168.178.29 a router set to 192.168.1.X would not see it.  The IP ranges do not match.... so it will not work.  You could change router to the .178 one and try to connect.

Or use a PC and try to set static IP in that area and connect.  There are many good articles on static IP on computer.  But those are your to options I see that you should be able to connect if IP is correct.

On second problem I suggest finding IP it resets to.  And again you would need router or computer to be in same ip range to connect to it and change items.  You have 2 issues... but both are really in same area.
Hey notlist3d,
I have made it so how you wrote it and now i'm pissed of a little bit about the dragon shitters ;( the whole last night i musst reset my router because it's freezed and the network/ ip configuration have destroyed him ;((( Now i have zero miners running (i have 6 with a total of 2.5 TH) im logged in with my smartphone to write you because the router is dead now! No internet and no ethernet also. I gave in the numbers you wrote and bang that was it. directly freezed and no more network configs i can do because there are no networks he tells me, i reseted my home computer and my laptop so on my tablet and nothing works. At this point i think about it to drive with the shit miner to the seller and ram him this piece of crap in his head ;(( To the s3+: thank you but the miner is in the network /was in the network and worked only at slush's pool came no stats about him, when i go to "miner status" there is everything normal and it runs outa slush's pool. I think it is a pool problem which i can't check now because the dragon shit killed my internet/router.

Also i wonder of you all, your tiping that you have all 4 blades - i have 5, you write green lcd - at mine is onle the letters and numbers red the rest is dark, you type that the image would be a little under 8gb - i only have a 4gb sd card in it but it tells that he loads normally without running the blades

Can somebody post a picture how you connected the blades or is it not necessary and i musst only plug the mainboard socket in the raspberry? It's my first dragon ... and i think strong my last! But i will become him to running before i sell this .... . Of course with s1 antminer i never have problems, change the network to a matching gateway and programm the s1 a new matching ip for dhcp and everything is fine but the dragon .... makes me so angry! I've bought it via ebay in Germany and the seller told me that i have to replace a cooling metall, musst buy and install a new psu and 2 new fans which was not given to it, so i've done that , bought 2 new fans, thermalpaste and a psu and the miner runs but not the blades and i can't configure it because i don't come in the menu. ip's checked and nothing would happen.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:25:57 PM

Hey Guys

Hey notlist3d,
I have made it so how you wrote it and now i'm pissed of a little bit about the dragon shitters ;( the whole last night i musst reset my router because it's freezed and the network/ ip configuration have destroyed him ;((( Now i have zero miners running (i have 6 with a total of 2.5 TH) im logged in with my smartphone to write you because the router is dead now! No internet and no ethernet also. I gave in the numbers you wrote and bang that was it. directly freezed and no more network configs i can do because there are no networks he tells me, i reseted my home computer and my laptop so on my tablet and nothing works. At this point i think about it to drive with the shit miner to the seller and ram him this piece of crap in his head ;(( To the s3+: thank you but the miner is in the network /was in the network and worked only at slush's pool came no stats about him, when i go to "miner status" there is everything normal and it runs outa slush's pool. I think it is a pool problem which i can't check now because the dragon shit killed my internet/router.

Also i wonder of you all, your tiping that you have all 4 blades - i have 5, you write green lcd - at mine is onle the letters and numbers red the rest is dark, you type that the image would be a little under 8gb - i only have a 4gb sd card in it but it tells that he loads normally without running the blades

Can somebody post a picture how you connected the blades or is it not necessary and i musst only plug the mainboard socket in the raspberry? It's my first dragon ... and i think strong my last! But i will become him to running before i sell this .... . Of course with s1 antminer i never have problems, change the network to a matching gateway and programm the s1 a new matching ip for dhcp and everything is fine but the dragon .... makes me so angry! I've bought it via ebay in Germany and the seller told me that i have to replace a cooling metall, musst buy and install a new psu and 2 new fans which was not given to it, so i've done that , bought 2 new fans, thermalpaste and a psu and the miner runs but not the blades and i can't configure it because i don't come in the menu. ip's checked and nothing would happen.

One big thing I see is you are using a coincraft a1.  Technically these 1T dragons this thread was talking about are A1's made by LKETC.  So really your comparing two different companies.  There were a lot that used A1 chips.  Your coincraft is not the "1T Dragon".

Second I think you are having trouble with router.  That is hard to help remotely worst comes to worst you should be able to reset router.  But you need to get all miners on same IP range.  It sounds like you have 2 different IP ranges for gear.... then I don't know what you did to make not work at all.
InsomniaZombieDaemon

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 03:03:40 PM

Hey Guys

Hey notlist3d,

One big thing I see is you are using a coincraft a1.  Technically these 1T dragons this thread was talking about are A1's made by LKETC.  So really your comparing two different companies.  There were a lot that used A1 chips.  Your coincraft is not the "1T Dragon".

Second I think you are having trouble with router.  That is hard to help remotely worst comes to worst you should be able to reset router.  But you need to get all miners on same IP range.  It sounds like you have 2 different IP ranges for gear.... then I don't know what you did to make not work at all.

So after hours of telephoning with Vodafone i knew now my router was destryoed totally and i had to set it up cpmplete new with new accountdetails and logininfos. Now i come in the loginmenu from the miner BUT the guy/girl which sold it doesn't tell the lgindates of the miner so i can't get in the miner configuration Cheesy I know that this thread talks about an other miner now but is here somebody who can help me with this crap thing? Is it possible to reset the miner ? Maybe new image loading on sd or something else which set him to the beginning and i no need the logindates from the seller because i think i became no answer from him about the dates. I thank you for every step which helped me thru the A1 setup.
Edit: All my S1's are back to work Smiley) but the S3+ i'm feared for, but i hope it was only the network last time which let's him shut down.

Many thanks to notlist3d and his ip settings, it will helped now verry much but now there is the next problem without logininfos about the miner, i don't know i have to cry or to laugh at it, just a little frustrating.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:12:19 PM

So after hours of telephoning with Vodafone i knew now my router was destryoed totally and i had to set it up cpmplete new with new accountdetails and logininfos. Now i come in the loginmenu from the miner BUT the guy/girl which sold it doesn't tell the lgindates of the miner so i can't get in the miner configuration Cheesy I know that this thread talks about an other miner now but is here somebody who can help me with this crap thing? Is it possible to reset the miner ? Maybe new image loading on sd or something else which set him to the beginning and i no need the logindates from the seller because i think i became no answer from him about the dates. I thank you for every step which helped me thru the A1 setup.
Edit: All my S1's are back to work Smiley) but the S3+ i'm feared for, but i hope it was only the network last time which let's him shut down.

Many thanks to notlist3d and his ip settings, it will helped now verry much but now there is the next problem without logininfos about the miner, i don't know i have to cry or to laugh at it, just a little frustrating.

It's hard to do remotely most would set up a PC on static IP and log into miner and and change to your routers IP range, on a unused IP address.  You might see if someone is close to you as I think your going to have trouble attempting it again.

As far as image look for coincraft image.  It is not a dragon 1T (those were LKETC made).  But I think your getting images mixed up to.
InsomniaZombieDaemon

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:00:47 PM

It's hard to do remotely most would set up a PC on static IP and log into miner and and change to your routers IP range, on a unused IP address.  You might see if someone is close to you as I think your going to have trouble attempting it again.

As far as image look for coincraft image.  It is not a dragon 1T (those were LKETC made).  But I think your getting images mixed up to.
Thanks a lot to you, wish we could meet and i'll pay some beer Smiley) The username and also the Password for the Interface of the Miner are "admin" so simple that i now so must laugh over myself for gettin nutsed by a so simple machine Cheesy Now i configure day by day my miners back to right ip range and hope that's it.
Without your entire Help it would now not working so i can't tell how thankfull i are.
Thanks a lot for all and best wishes to you
Moe
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 04:14:45 AM

Thanks a lot to you, wish we could meet and i'll pay some beer Smiley) The username and also the Password for the Interface of the Miner are "admin" so simple that i now so must laugh over myself for gettin nutsed by a so simple machine Cheesy Now i configure day by day my miners back to right ip range and hope that's it.
Without your entire Help it would now not working so i can't tell how thankfull i are.
Thanks a lot for all and best wishes to you
Moe

If we ever meet up at a convention I will take you up on that beer Smiley.  But I enjoy helping and trouble shooting so just glad I was able to help.  I enjoy miners and troubleshooting I find interesting.

Enjoy your miner, I hope it brings you good ROI.
cryptouser

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

O__o

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:19:40 PM

Hi everyone,

can someone please help me with the SD card image of 1TH Dragon Miner ??
Although there are many links over the forum, most of them are not valid and those that I've found so far have different version.

I'm looking for this version from the images below:

http://imgur.com/9bQ89sc
http://imgur.com/DrOWGTb

Thanks
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1080

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:44:37 PM

Stop spamming ALL of the Dragon threads with the same frickin' query!

For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself - Joshua Zipkin aka Joshua Alexander leaked AMT A1 miner skype chats
How a miner mfgr SHOULD operate: HaggsFIN trip to Canaan My info useful? Donations welcome! 1Fuzzyk398kDWVjuC5qPX5v6CjSkvbgAbd
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
cryptouser

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

O__o

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:31:59 PM

Stop spamming ALL of the Dragon threads with the same frickin' query!

Really Huh? I wrote 2 posts and you came up with this shit already Huh
Don't you have anything better to do ?? 
Loki969

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 07:06:13 PM

Hello,
 and Sorry for my Bad English.
i got 2 Dragonminer 1T and made the System from the first Post from mxnsch an the pi it seems to work on first look but when i look in the "Real time Monitor" the Fields "Utility" are all red and 0.00/m
At the Pools im Mining is nothing comming on.

How can i fix this.
Akaro

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:45:12 AM

Asked few people regarding the IMG file. Does anyone have a 1ths Dragon Miner by LKETC image file and is willing to share it? I can put it on my drive and continue the hosting for others. Thank you all...
Loki969

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:43:07 AM

@Akaro

i can make you an Image from my Dragon Miner, where can i send it do you?
Akaro

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:11:00 AM

1 THs DRAGON by LKETC SHA-256 Bitcoin Miner IMG. file (image file)

Clean and Working image
https://www.dropbox.com/s/77eyspw9wipwk8k/Disk%20Backup%281%29.adi?dl=0

Instructions (sorry for the mess)
https://i.imgur.com/iJAc5DM.jpg

Donations:
1Esf4GxNA5WPPdfBznKtU1U7XTszVjbnxp      Cheesy

If you have any questions just PM.
This image works on 1 THS dragon LKETC  SHA-256
Image came from the miner with no LCD Screen so the IP and the numbers will not show up, if you do have a LCD screen.
Dont forget to CLEAN your miner, mine was dusty which caused overheating signal (LCD blinking BLUE/RED kept showing up due to dust)
After a nice scrub all working fine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.