Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will you be comfortable to start a home.  (Read 567 times)
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 10:23:27 AM

So that everyone can share their opinion on this topic, ai will the question in two different ways. For the single people and people who already have life partners. For the people with life partners already, at what stage economically where you before you decided to settle down with a partner? Did you already have a stable source of income or your source of income was not very stable. For single people, when will you get married? Can you get married with an unstable source of income or you will wait till when you are very financially stable. Please share your personal answers.

I'm looking forward to setting up my own place when I've got the cash saved up. Right now, I'm stashing away money with the goal of getting my own house. It's not that I'm against my partner, parents, or siblings having their places, that's awesome for them. I just really want that feeling of having my own spot, you know? Saving up is the game plan for now, so eventually, I can say, 'Yep, this is my place.'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 12:47:37 PM

We started as soon as I made her pregnant meaning we are young as I was just starting to have a Job and so as her so basically we are not that ready , but given all those problem we made it to having our own House and Lot and a car , now we have another House and small farm in Province .
I think this is depending on your perseverance and dedication and of course your move as partners.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Loveday422

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 12:26:37 PM

Having a home it  requires money being stable in your hand because you can't give excuse of not handling your responsibilities, making sure their is food at home and to also make sure the kids are properly taken care of,maybe their schooling their medical lines when they are sick ,all this things required money so to me when I will be comfortable to start a home is when I have something that fetch me money everyday ,not just money but from 30 thousand naira everyday then I can start a home
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 04:09:48 PM

So that everyone can share their opinion on this topic, ai will the question in two different ways. For the single people and people who already have life partners. For the people with life partners already, at what stage economically where you before you decided to settle down with a partner? Did you already have a stable source of income or your source of income was not very stable. For single people, when will you get married? Can you get married with an unstable source of income or you will wait till when you are very financially stable. Please share your personal answers.

I'm looking forward to setting up my own place when I've got the cash saved up. Right now, I'm stashing away money with the goal of getting my own house. It's not that I'm against my partner, parents, or siblings having their places, that's awesome for them. I just really want that feeling of having my own spot, you know? Saving up is the game plan for now, so eventually, I can say, 'Yep, this is my place.'

You have a good ambition because some men doesn't even think about comfort, they just want to settle down with their partner in either a rented house or their parents house which is a very wrong decision because as married couples, staying away from your parental home will save you some insults and embarrassment from your family and staying at a rented apartment is not also too good because in a case where you don't afford to pay for your accomodations will also result to some embarrassment so there peace and joy in having your own home so i encourage you to work towards your goal and you will achieve it.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 08:00:32 PM

When the pandemic came to the world, this only proved that not all industries are stable even if you think that you're a regular employee and your company has been stable.

This taught everyone that nothing is permanent in this world. Even the health workers have dealt a lot of patients and made them tired but that didn't stopped them from their calls.

And when I got married, I'm not stable and treated most of my hustles to be unstable and I just let it on with the flow of my life. But for those that will start their family, it's best to be stable before getting married.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███