Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gary Gensler should be sacked----Warren Davidson  (Read 140 times)
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 06:12:24 PM

That isn't going to happen anytime soon... the US government is slow to act on anything, and it will take more people than the one lawmaker if they are to remove Gary Gensler to public pressure.

You make a valid point here. While it's everyone who's interested in crypto's desire to see Gary Gensler sacked, Republicans think it's impossible to fire him but could make his life difficult. And I'm here wondering how that's gonna help the situation? I guess Warren will have to drop this notion of removing Gensler because even though the bill has republican support, for it to get approved, it will have to pass through the democrat dominated senate and such chances for a positive response is highly unlikely.

I see that there is great interest/desire in the crypto community to see Gary Gensler removed from his position. The political process is often complicated and public sentiment can play a role as well. I think, even though the majority with many votes wins, all decisions are at the fingertips of the legislators and the procedures set out in the political system.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: