Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the point of having high IQ?  (Read 365 times)
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1854

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2023, 10:51:11 AM

For me, I find that people with high IQ are not successful in their working lives, they are often people who are not well integrated in their society, they are introverted and not sociable and isolated.

They have the ability to think theoretically in a way that exceeds the ability of others, but in my opinion they cannot solve the problems on the ground by themselves because they are not integrated into reality. Therefore, it is better for them to be adopted by major economic institutions or companies that benefit from their extraordinary talents and employ them to serve society.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 07:54:41 PM

^^^ Many high IQ people are not integrated into what the rest of us think is reality. It's because their IQ keeps them from wanting to play the 'stupid' game like the rest of us idiots.

It's hard to find the well-integrated, high-IQ people. They are the leaders in big business. If you are not one of their insiders, you simply don't see them.

Does anybody remember the old 'Wizard of Id' newspaper comic? The King of Id got together with the queen of Iot, and they had some kids.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 08:30:32 PM

This connotes that having those or an IQ's enables you to handle the affairs of life more better than an ordinary person or a layman. Having IQ also position you to qualifies into working in a good company than others who are not knowledgeable enough to handle that position of work. So IQ helps during school and after school, you are being smarter and creatives than others who aren't making any efforts in times of life as well as general innovation just as Bitcoin was introduced and established to us by Satoshi Nakamoto.
I've been to jobs that require taking an IQ test first before hiring you which is a little discriminative as not everyone who can do good are book smart but at the same time if they've been doing stuff like that for a while and they have thrived, it's a testament to how successful their hiring process is right? But I digress, having high IQ would definitely help you a ton in life, makes school a breeze, finding jobs easier, and landing you a better life a much simpler task compared to the average person. It comes with its own drawbacks though, such as a high predisposition for suicide and depression, as well as many other mental health issues that are associated with having an above-average IQ.

If you read carefully with my post you would understand we are both making the sense no point to argue for any reason.
We believe that those with IQ are more beneficial than those who with lower IQ, Like just as you said having gone through with the IQ test is something very important, because most people usual fail some simple task and if they couldn't pass such test this means that they aren't qualify and suit for the task, from my own point of view there is no discrimination in this case because if you were the own who is employing  workers, I am sure you would employed credible people instead of just employing without them going through the test in other way round, you are risking your company and office to a great lose.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Broly46 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 08:33:41 PM

...create something people are willing to pay money for and...
that is totally false. Today shiny objects command very high price such as diamond, pokemon card, luxury bag, necklace, oil painting, which is stupid. Many of the highly educated professors are living poor, it doesn't mean they create nothing in their life, but many of their creations are selling dirt cheap or just throw away to dustbin, or donate to the community, Linux is a total free software. Not convinced? Thomas Edison greatest creation, lightbulb are worthless, and many more great inventors do not have high networth, they all have just a name to be remembered as a frugal bloke and slave. The reason can be regarded to Steve Jobs, who like to quote, he is marketing genius that make a product created by the nerd to sell at premium price.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
Queentoshi

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 08:33:59 PM

what is the point of having high IQ?
A higher IQ means you use more of your brain power. Someone with a higher IQ will find it easier than the average person to understand new things faster and think more creatively than others. But in all this is all with the higher IQ refuses to engage his brain, and someone with a lower IQ work very hard to develop his own intelligence quotient, the person with the lower IQ that has worked hard can be smarter than the person with the higher IQ that has refused to use his brains to think.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 09:16:43 PM

My best friend is a farmer and has officially been tested to have an IQ of 149!

High IQ is not a necessity but its important to have people who have a high rank,
Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton and maybe
Satoshi Nakamoto had all high IQ and look what they have contributed to our
lives but could they cook well, or create their own clothes or create beautiful
artworks? probably not.

Everyone has a talent high IQ or not and not everyone can do everything to a high
standard even if they know the theory.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 01:53:21 AM

A higher IQ means you use more of your brain power. Someone with a higher IQ will find it easier than the average person to understand new things faster and think more creatively than others. But in all this is all with the higher IQ refuses to engage his brain, and someone with a lower IQ work very hard to develop his own intelligence quotient, the person with the lower IQ that has worked hard can be smarter than the person with the higher IQ that has refused to use his brains to think.
always returned to the individual, because not everyone with a high IQ can get things done better than those with a lower IQ. agree with you friends, sometimes those who have advantages do not use them to the fullest so they don't get something to be desired but those who have ordinary things or limitations, are actually able to excel because they are assisted with tenacity and hard work to continue to be able to improve themselves at any time.
so those with lower IQs don't need to be discouraged because with hard work and high discipline they will also be able to match them.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Uruhara

Activity: 588
Merit: 593

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 04:27:36 PM

My best friend is a farmer and has officially been tested to have an IQ of 149!

High IQ is not a necessity but its important to have people who have a high rank,
Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Nikola Tesla, Isaac Newton and maybe
Satoshi Nakamoto had all high IQ and look what they have contributed to our
lives but could they cook well, or create their own clothes or create beautiful
artworks? probably not.

Everyone has a talent high IQ or not and not everyone can do everything to a high
standard even if they know the theory.
that's why some have high IQ but low EQ. they have a myriad of extraordinary theories but always fail in practice because of zero skill in action. but many people have low IQ but high EQ, so they usually do more than theorize. it's just that sometimes their hard work is not rewarded more expensively. different from people who have high IQ levels. they do little, but when they act, their actions will always be appreciated because they are always useful for others. This is an example of the characters you mentioned.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 05:05:15 PM

There are endless benefits of having a high IQ and just saying it seem needless, in a world were the general IQ levels is at a constant decline it's a great thing to actually be able to still maintain a high IQ.

High IQ can
+ Help you get task done well and on time.
+ Help you have a better understanding of thing faster.
+ Create financial opportunity for yourself.
+ Be logical and discipline in your approach to things.

But it has a side effect and that you may not be able to interact properly with people of lower IQ, because of the distance IQ and you may be see as someone who feels perfect and you opinion may seem hateful
I wouldn't say endless but there must be a limitation for everything. I think IQ's can be inherited and once you have them, it can not decline anymore but you can only increase it by equipping your selves with more knowledge. The General IQ of the people might still be on the same level and as usual, there are lesser people who have a higher IQ. These people are also called as gifted. There are certain benefits of it.

The obvious one is you can adapt things faster but I don't think a high IQ person are also well disciplined because I think both things are different. Can't you see that there are so many smart (high IQ) people who turn out to be crazy? It's because they abuse their selves.
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 21, 2023, 06:11:07 PM

Having a high I.Q should best be used best for entrepreneurship or to create a personal legend. Using the advantage in trading crypto currency and stocks, forex and everything that involves algorithm and calculations is a good use too, but the reasons why we exit should first be met, and that is finding fulfilment.
More than just having a high I.Q is also to know when to take a cue, apply initiative and both be accountable and responsible to oneself first, then to others.
Besides this, what's the point of having a high I.Q?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2023, 07:51:45 AM

As a long term member of Mensa, I've met a wide range of high IQ people, and I would split them into two groups - introverts and extraverts. I can understand how this can happen, I had a privileged education, but I still found it dificult to find a peer group at school, and this led me to beone a hyper-extravert. I can succeed at almost everything I attempt until success is obvious, and then I get bored and move on. You can see this in many of the projects I have started in this forum. It is my belief that the best IQ for success is around 120. Smart enough to know what you are doing, and not too smart to get distracted by interesting inconsequentials. Thomas Edison once said that success is 10% inspiration, and 90% perspiration, and I think that is very true.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Raceonsucced

Activity: 234
Merit: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 08:35:17 AM

I think IQ is not everything 😁. For example, if you want something but you think it's impossible because you don't have a high IQ. But, if you keep trying to get something, don't give up, and don't be lazy. I'm sure you can get it. And for people who have high IQ it is very easy to catch something, unique, and a great thinker. Not only at school, usually they also apply it in everyday life.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ LIANG ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Banking Eco-System █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
Iadegbola34

Activity: 499
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 09:13:20 AM

Having a high IQ does have its advantages, like performing well in tests and potentially getting more opportunities. However, in real life, it's not just about intelligence. Other qualities like emotional intelligence, creativity, and hard work also play a crucial role in success. So, while a high IQ can give you an edge, it's not the sole determinant of your worth or potential. By the way, this isn't an economics or politics topic, just a conversation between you and everyone here.
$weetne$$

Activity: 182
Merit: 201

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 01:15:00 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2023, 05:19:23 AM by $weetne$$
Merited by Youngkhngdiddy (3)

What's the point of going to school and securing a degree or leaning a skills, it gives you an advantage over the rest of the population that doesn't have a degree or skills. High IQ gives you an advantage in the society and that's the point of having it. You get better at problem solving when you have high IQ and people that solve problems are those that get rewarded with riches.

If you want to make more money then you should start solving people problem and that can be easily achieved if you have a very high IQ. High IQ means you're smarter and intelligent which are quality that gets your high earning job to have a comfortable life. Having a high IQ is very important and the richest individual excluding those that inherited their wealth all has high IQ. High IQ also helps on the teach industry as they you can combined your high level of solving problem with technology and you launch a company that can make you billions of dollars that can be used to solve more problem. High IQ mightn't make you a better person but it doesn't make you better at solving problem. When you're over intelligent you might even have an awful personality since you're more intelligent, you might feel superior to others around you.

Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 04:50:48 AM

it is also believed that high IQ get you more score in a test in school.
All of these things can indeed be said to be true, because the field you write about refers to brain intelligence. And while people who have a high IQ, very intelligent thinking. So it is certain that in the world of education people who have a high IQ are always at the forefront.
let me assume, when there is only 100 apple in the town, high IQ person would more likely get more of the apple, yup, high IQ help you get more apple from finited source of apple. thus make you a better breadwinner, high IQ make a better breadwinner than low IQ person.
It will definitely be very helpful

Because humans have a high IQ, I think that is a privilege given to certain people, and having a high IQ will definitely make it easier for someone to solve a problem or just like making a living. Because I believe people who have a high IQ tend to be more dominant and superior in terms of the world of work. But I also don't think that people who have a standard IQ are not superior, but usually people who think smart or have genius minds usually tend to always be someone who is more influential. Because most people who have a high IQ certainly have thoughts that are beyond the thinking of ordinary people, therefore even in the world of work people who have a high IQ are always placed in fairly high positions.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 160

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 08:18:15 PM

it is believed that high IQ make you a better person.

it is also believed that high IQ get you more score in a test in school.

but what does it make you a person after leaving the school.

in real life, there is finited of everything resource, what does high IQ help the reality?

let me assume, when there is only 100 apple in the town, high IQ person would more likely get more of the apple, yup, high IQ help you get more apple from finited source of apple. thus make you a better breadwinner, high IQ make a better breadwinner than low IQ person.

finally:
is it economics topic? it is politics isn't it? Smiley
source, please?
why should I believe you?
go back to your base

let me know how do you think.

Howard Gardner, the psychologist who founded the hypothesis of multiple intelligences, provides an intriguing take on this issue. Gardner believes that intelligence comes in many forms, not just one. So, even if someone has a high IQ, they may not possess the same amount related to social intelligence, innovative thinking, or emotional intelligence. This might imply that, while a person with a high IQ may perform well on examinations, they may not be as productive in other aspects of life. Gardner's the thesis proposes that a well-rounded individual is more likely to succeed in all aspects of life, not only those assessed by IQ testing. So, while a high IQ does not ensure success, it may nevertheless provide certain advantages.

DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1597

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 06:27:24 PM

Having a high IQ can obviously be beneficial. It is associated with better problem solving skills, faster learning & increased cognitive abilities. Intelligence alone doesn’t guarantee success or happiness. Emotional intelligence, social skills & other qualities are also important for a fulfilling life.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 09:21:19 PM

— IQ = Knowledge to solve problems.
— High IQ = more Knowledge to solve problems properly
— Low IQ = less Knowledge to solve problems properly

— Knowledge = Light to see
— High Knowledge = more Light to see
— Low knowledge = less Light to see

— Light = the right information that eliminates ignorance.
— The More the Light the better. The Less the Light the more the problems like disease, hunger, poverty (inability to take care of ones needs), confusion, etc

*How To obtain Light: Consume enough good or holy information/foods only, and trust them to guide/help you.

* How To dim or quench the Light: Consume bad information/foods and trust them to guide/help you

High IQ might be one of the most dangerous things that a person could have. Why? Often a high IQ causes a person's pride to grow. He thinks that he can do it himself, and loses out on what it takes to get it done... Jesus.

1 Corinthians 1:26-31
26Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are, 29so that no one may boast before him. 30It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. 31Therefore, as it is written: “Let the one who boasts boast in the Lord.”

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
|MINER|

Activity: 1120
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 08:23:42 PM

People with high IQ are different from other people and their intelligence is very sharp.  Which helps them to move ahead in every field in their real life.  What a normal person takes 10 minutes to understand, a high IQ person takes 2 minutes to understand.  This 8 minute interval comes and leads.  Just as people with high IQ perform well in school, they excel in every aspect of life.  But it's hard to say what a person with a high IQ is really like as a person.  Because intelligence can never make people good or bad.  Intelligence or IQ can improve life but does not make a person human.  Humanity is the blessing of God.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 11:39:02 PM

People with high IQs are completely different from everyone else despite their intellectual prowess, people with high IQs often exhibit humility. Having a high IQ at a young age increases the chances of living a long and healthy life. But it's not just about genetics. Our cognitive abilities are not fixed. Starting school early long learning and physical activity are the best to train the brain.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: