Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoiners must learn social engineering tricks  (Read 78 times)
Legends_Never_Die (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2023, 09:02:18 PM

I would like to invite all Bitcoiners to have a read of this article  https://www.researchgate.net/publication/326427024_Sentiment_Analysis_To_Predict_Global_Cryptocurrency_Trends

Know what is going on, learn the necessary keywords with the most positive influence and be a true soldier of our army of financial freedom. I lack the skills to do the required coding to update such statistics, but if anyone here has the skills, it would be a true contribution to the success of Bitcoin if you could publish similar studies so everyone can be armed with the proper tools, we can't survive by continuous shitposting generic garbage. There is a need to evolve and there is a point in time for every new ideas to be deployed for our success.

Ps, this is ~dig

~dig

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 02:14:40 AM

first of all no.
we have passed by the era that bitcointalk forum gossip results in pump and dumps of bitcoin.
yes they happen on/with crap coins where there is a small community that are organised to pump and dump. but bitcoins no longer plays by the whims of pump and dumps

what you now realise about bitcoin is that the bitcoin price if you zoom out to certain levels shows flat times that can last 1 days to 1 month
these are where the futures market dont want the price to rise so whales use a second alotment of coins on the spot market to arbitrage the market order pairs to keep the price down

also when looking at the market cycles base lows and premium highs. you see it correlates more with the min and max mining costs
whereby if it cost $15k to mine in the most efficient way on the planet in late 2022 the market of global users could not acquire bitcoin for less and so no one was willing to sell for less. thus giving a good value support that didnt drop below $15k
whereby if it cost $75k to mine in the most expensive region on the planet in late 2021 the market of global users could acquire bitcoin for less and so no one was willing to buy for more then $70k. thus giving a good premium resistance that didnt escalate above $75k

when you realise there is more to the economics of bitcoin than just speculation you will start to truly understand technical analysis and not think that bitcoin is just speculative about trend anal' stuff

when it comes to bitcoin (ignoring the crap coins). the whales in control of the future contracts deciding they dont want prices to go too high or too low so fast dont organise their plans on bitcointalk

as for pump and dump gossip of crap coins
and by the time bitcoin talk users see the patterns its already a done deal and nearly over
yep by the time information becomes public knowledge the pump and dump opportunity is nearing its end and the opportunity is over

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 03:02:10 AM

There is a shadow war against Bitcoin, and we need to educate everyone how to be vigilant, they must learn what is an attack, what is a FUD, and what is misinformation. I'm not worried about the price a bit, I'm worried about the enemies trying to infiltrate our ranks. crypto is open source and decentralized, so we can't commune in secret, therefore we have to educate everyone.

yes there are corporations playing war games to gain control of coin supply. they want people to lock up value into middlemen services of CEX/subnetworks rather than having users have cheap independent control of btc on the bitcoin network to avoid those middlemen..

having bitcoin annoyances to promote middlemen is the game. so that users are locked in, to spend their value within middlemen services until they have none left, and their account/channel is closed on them. leaving the end btc incontrol of the corporations that settle up for claim their winnings.. but that gossip is not happening on bitcointalk. they have their own private communications via other means

by the time it becomes gossip on bitcointalk. the plans by corporations have already taken affect years ago

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 469

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2023, 07:20:46 PM

There is a shadow war against Bitcoin, and we need to educate everyone how to be vigilant, they must learn what is an attack, what is a FUD, and what is misinformation. I'm not worried about the price a bit, I'm worried about the enemies trying to infiltrate our ranks. crypto is open source and decentralized, so we can't commune in secret, therefore we have to educate everyone.
I cannot agree more with you but us telling newbies before they know it by themselves is totally useless because in most cases when we tell newbies to avoid such news, or avoid joining such groups where they share how to invest in BTC and then after few days showing you the profits they have made they will ask you to give them your money so they could make you the same amount of money.

OR they will promise you to give signals, or inside news, etc. so you (as newbies) could earn money. Even I have seen many newbies praising shilling groups just because they might have made a few cents or dollars via them. Newbies only care about the deal and they don't care about the risk they are taking for example, a few days ago, I received a message from an old pal about joining some exchange and after completing the KYC we would be rewarded with 15$.

I am not trying to dishearten that dude it is just, that I cared about my personal identities as I know how much it is worth, I also know giving them to other exchanges like Binance is also risky but if compared with new exchanges then it is not risky at all and giving your identity for just 15$ is really no good. The point is, we really have to teach people about their privacy, their rights, and how they can save themselves from such manipulation fuds, FOMO, and D&P, etc. like market sentiments, education is the main key to it but in the end when these newbies will face losing or will be scammed they will automatically learn these points.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 07:30:35 PM

What you mean shadow war against bitcoin? Do your refer to the fuds going around. Its not that were used to it but Im gonna ask you to ignore that. If you knew the aspect of bitcoin and you read somewhere a total opposite of it then surely its not what is right. Dont believe on such ruckus you know your stuff. These people are only trying to create fud to make a gain by entering on a smaller price from those panic seller that will be affected.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
December 25, 2023, 07:48:53 PM

Here's a little tip to help you subconsciously fight off social engineering attacks, stay in your house if you don't have any important stuff to do that makes you go outside, create a work email so your personal and work would be separated and makes you less confused. If someone asks you a question or strikes up a conversation and that person is someone you don't know or barely worked with, add in some lies in your answers so they don't getting anything important out of you and in the best case, they're going to be misinformed especially if they're planning to use you as the weakest link in their attack.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: