Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Service or Bot for effective and timely DCA execution?  (Read 334 times)
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 01:58:18 PM

I know that the Bitcoin halving is coming next year, and the bull run will follow after that, based on my research. Everyone is doing their best to prepare. As a small Bitcoin investor, I don't want to be left out either. I have stepped up my game. For me, the best and least stressful method is the dollar-cost averaging (DCA) strategy, where I invest a certain amount of money periodically. However, I have encountered a problem. I struggle to keep up with the schedule because I have many other commitments outside of the Bitcoin space. Sometimes, I simply forget to DCA at the time I blocked off on my calendar for it. This requires discipline, but fortunately, there is technology available to help. I am wondering if there is a service or bot that can assist with effective and timely DCA execution.

What you are doing or planning to do is good dude, it's still quite a long month at least for us to accumulate Bitcoin and other cryptos that we think will give us a good profit after the bull run happens.

You can still do that even on your cellphone dude, you can open exchanges on either binance, Houbi, bybit and others as long as you have a data connection so you can buy Bitcoin or others. And it's also good that you can implement dca every weekend too.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awaklara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 660

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 02:45:25 PM

I know that the Bitcoin halving is coming next year, and the bull run will follow after that, based on my research. Everyone is doing their best to prepare. As a small Bitcoin investor, I don't want to be left out either. I have stepped up my game. For me, the best and least stressful method is the dollar-cost averaging (DCA) strategy, where I invest a certain amount of money periodically. However, I have encountered a problem. I struggle to keep up with the schedule because I have many other commitments outside of the Bitcoin space. Sometimes, I simply forget to DCA at the time I blocked off on my calendar for it. This requires discipline, but fortunately, there is technology available to help. I am wondering if there is a service or bot that can assist with effective and timely DCA execution.

What you are doing or planning to do is good dude, it's still quite a long month at least for us to accumulate Bitcoin and other cryptos that we think will give us a good profit after the bull run happens.

You can still do that even on your cellphone dude, you can open exchanges on either binance, Houbi, bybit and others as long as you have a data connection so you can buy Bitcoin or others. And it's also good that you can implement dca every weekend too.
is it because every weekend the chart tends to show a decline? I don't know why but my friends also say that. on weekends, there are quite a few friends who partially halt their trading. or more mana short for futures trading.
DCA will be great in the long term. but I'm not sure it's always going to be good for the weekend. I still think it's just a coincidence that some of the assets' value drops over the weekend. and it may not happen all the time.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1022
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 03:08:10 PM

Do you use telegram on your phone? If so, you can use @skeddybot and put a reminder on the time/day you want to buy Bitcoin. It will push you a notification and the notification can be further activated after 5/10/30 mins so you don't forget even if you are busy at the exact time. It will be a great hand if you want to schedule something and want to do it in time.
I have used @skeddybot several times, and it is one of the best reminder tools available. Another service that the OP can consider, if they don't mind using an exchange, is the auto-invest feature on the Binance. With auto-invest, you can set a specific plan by choosing BTC from the options and creating a plan. For example, if you choose an amount like a hundred dollars in BTC, the system will automate the purchase for you. You can set it to occur weekly, say on Mondays, and even choose the specific time. Once you have finished setting it up, you will notice that it will dollar cost average and consistently buy a hundred dollars' worth of bitcoin every Monday without fail. If there are no dollars in the account, it simply won't execute the purchase. This is a service I know that can help someone efficiently implement DCA

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Report to moderator
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 04:43:32 PM

I know that the Bitcoin halving is coming next year, and the bull run will follow after that, based on my research. Everyone is doing their best to prepare. As a small Bitcoin investor, I don't want to be left out either. I have stepped up my game. For me, the best and least stressful method is the dollar-cost averaging (DCA) strategy, where I invest a certain amount of money periodically. However, I have encountered a problem. I struggle to keep up with the schedule because I have many other commitments outside of the Bitcoin space. Sometimes, I simply forget to DCA at the time I blocked off on my calendar for it. This requires discipline, but fortunately, there is technology available to help. I am wondering if there is a service or bot that can assist with effective and timely DCA execution?
You do not really need anything too fancy, just add a reminder on your Calendar app about buying bitcoin that day, now if your schedule is really that packed then it would be a better idea to make your buying period larger, so if you were buying bitcoin once every single week maybe you could change this to every other week or even monthly, this way you still get to execute a DCA strategy while at the same time you give yourself more room to do other activities.
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 469

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2023, 08:17:42 PM

Dear op, i think you just want to accumulate BTC as much as you can but you have to understand, DCA is not the only factor to raise the profit ratio what if you are doing DCA in bull run, of course the results will be far better with DCA unlike with no DCA. But my concerns are with  DCA in Bull run and bearish run.

AFAIK, there are so many bots and investment AI models in the market, but they are also paid, so you have to spend some money according to the luxury of the software or bot. But i do no recommend you to use these bots instead you should perform the analysis of market and after doing that you should set limits to buy and sell your order.

This is the best way to perform DCA, but still you are looking for bot then i cannot recommend you any because i have never used any.

Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 22, 2023, 09:14:49 PM

I know that the Bitcoin halving is coming next year, and the bull run will follow after that, based on my research. Everyone is doing their best to prepare. As a small Bitcoin investor, I don't want to be left out either. I have stepped up my game. For me, the best and least stressful method is the dollar-cost averaging (DCA) strategy, where I invest a certain amount of money periodically. However, I have encountered a problem. I struggle to keep up with the schedule because I have many other commitments outside of the Bitcoin space. Sometimes, I simply forget to DCA at the time I blocked off on my calendar for it. This requires discipline, but fortunately, there is technology available to help. I am wondering if there is a service or bot that can assist with effective and timely DCA execution?

What you will gain at the end of the halving is dependent on the type of coin you had in ur portfolio or wallet. If you have BTC in your plan, then right now is the best time, bitcoin price even went as low as 25k some days ago and today, it's back to $30k, that's good profit and I expect to see some big moves before halving and after halving and then comes the bull run.

If you have altcoins in mind, do that now that the market is shaky, it will help you when the altcoin season begin but they happend some months or weeks away after the halving event and from the way altcoins outperform bitcoin, you will make more profits in buying altcoins.

With your schedule, I don't think to buy a coin is that a difficult task that will you forget to follow a calender. Set up a timer and alarm to remember you, it will take maximum of 2o minutes to get that done in Binance exchange.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Danydee72

Activity: 200
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 04:06:57 PM

Why don't you use limit orders?
You may do it whenever you have time and spare money.
For example, if you have 500$ left, look at the charts and find a good entry point. Right now, BTC is at 30k$. So you may set 100$ at 25k$, 100$ at 26k$, and so on.

Wait and see. And then the next time you sit in front of your exchange, some limits are triggered and some not. So you may adjust them, leave like it is or add some more money if you like. Cryptos never go straight up or down. There are always chances if you are patient.
No need to hurry and no need to invest at a certain time. The key point is to optimize your average entry price. There are many more strategies to optimize this price. F.e. invest more on lower prices and less on higher. If you like, you may track your average entry price. And later on invest only, if price is lower or - of course - use charts to see which price to buy at. But do it only if you have time. If you are in a hurry, don't trade.

Don't use bots for that. It's not necessary but always a risk you may easily avoid.

Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 04:47:33 PM

No has to remind you to invest if you already developed the interest originally and acted on it. Bitcoin price is still climbing and can get up to 30k speculatively before December. It is advised to remember this and make it a priority, so as not to miss out on the next bull season after halving.
An alarm reminder might do just fine, asking your girlfriend or fiance to be your reminder might also work well, but if you do everything for yourself, I am yet to hear if any bot or A.I that has such capacity now. Perhaps Siri?

A programmer could easily make adjustments to an A.i to have such response, but the best way is to use sticky notes or calenders where you can see it and in the language you would understand better. No time to waste being lowsy on investments now because the world is yet to soon experience a world economic change, and those who has good investment are like going to be millionaires or billionaires in the nearest future.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
June 23, 2023, 05:34:12 PM

Why don't you use limit orders?
You may do it whenever you have time and spare money.
For example, if you have 500$ left, look at the charts and find a good entry point. Right now, BTC is at 30k$. So you may set 100$ at 25k$, 100$ at 26k$, and so on.

That's the opposite of DCA.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
@sriyan

Activity: 468
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 04:37:53 PM

I am using some Excel sheets to track the DCA of the bitcoins. I am investing 10$ every week in Bitcoin. Then you do not need any bot to do the DCA.

Steps :

1. Create an Excel sheet to track the current price, date, and Bitcoin amount.
2. Track the average price of the bitcoin.
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 05:58:59 PM

Doing it manually is the best option. Depending on bots will only make it more difficult. Also, forgetting for 1/2 days won't make much different if your goal is long term. Some do DCA every day, every week or every month. But their target is always long term. That is why, if you have the same mindset and plan that requires you to buy every day or week, then some miss timed buy won't make much different.
But the problem occurs when people make a plan in which they had to buy every hour. That is something you can not keep up with while doing it manually. and for me, this plan is not that good. Price movements in hours will give you close to none profits and you will run out of assets to invest. In this process, you will also miss out opportunities that will come later on.
So make a good plan and stop relying on bots. Do it manually and keep a record of what you are investing. This will give you a better result when calculating the profits.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 06:21:08 PM

Why do you need a DCA tool for such a thing? Simple way can be to put orders in your buy book at lower levels so that they automatically get executed when the coin comes to thst. It's a better strategy as well because sometimes when futures gets liquidated the spot price falls too much but for such a small time that you won't be able to put a buy order at all, in such times it's easier if these orders get executed.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 01:25:19 PM

You do not really need anything too fancy, just add a reminder on your Calendar app about buying bitcoin that day, now if your schedule is really that packed then it would be a better idea to make your buying period larger, so if you were buying bitcoin once every single week maybe you could change this to every other week or even monthly, this way you still get to execute a DCA strategy while at the same time you give yourself more room to do other activities.
Buying Bitcoin isn't that time-consuming and I'm sure all of us will always have some free time no matter how busy we are. So that's it, your suggestion of using a reminder is already good. Indeed there is no need to complicate things when it comes to buying a Bitcoin and maybe it will only lead us for more losses if we insist because that software we are planning to use might be a scam or have some malwares injected to steal the cryptos in our own wallet. See, that's scary.

Automated software is still helpful in other demanding things like for example in trading. Some of us can't do trading full-time because we have our obligations outside, so we just use a trading bot.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 04:37:42 PM

I think it’s best you get started right away. I am not sure why you came up with the idea just now because DCA is something you should follow for many months to year. That’s the perfect range period when one can achieve high level of average. I mean you get to see highest and lowest levels during that much period. Just take an example of someone buying bitcoin since 5-6 years. They would have seen bitcoin averaging from as low as 7-10k and thus pulling down the price of their portfolio to lowest possible price. I think it’s best you keep this in mind when do the DCA. Also don’t try on bot or something. Bette go for the logical discussions on your own.
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 05:39:55 PM

The truth is that DCA is the most profitable way to accumulate bitcoin, but if you have the cash, it is also preferable to acquire all at once. That won't prevent you from generating a return on your Bitcoin investment once you have the ability to retain it for a while.

However, if you don't have the cash on hand to buy right away and you genuinely don't want to miss the next bull run, as you stated, you need to rearrange your calendar and set aside time every week or month to buy Bitcoin and check wallets to ensure the protection of your assets. The truth is that even if I have a full schedule of activities, I always make time for what's important, particularly my investments.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1872

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 09:04:55 AM

There are some Services and Bots that help you with the DCA strategy, but I personally do not prefer to use such programs, but rather use DCA in the manual way, because I find some defects in the automated method.

For example, when using DCA, I do not have to stick to a specific price, but rather I can buy when it suits me. I buy within my price range on a specific date, regardless of the price.

In addition, I may not have the money at the exact price, or I may want to hold off a bit to get a better rate. There are a lot of influencing factors.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 09:32:10 AM

In addition, I may not have the money at the exact price, or I may want to hold off a bit to get a better rate. There are a lot of influencing factors.

This is right because bots don't consider all those. What bot know is to follow the command activated. As a manual DCA buyer you are at liberty to take a decision to buy or hold on at a particular time, price or circumstances but I believe bot will always trigger buy if you have some fund enough there for the trade DCA. Manually you may have the fund but not emotionally balanced to buy and the negative factor about bot is that it lacks emotion.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 06:32:33 PM

The truth is that DCA is the most profitable way to accumulate bitcoin, but if you have the cash, it is also preferable to acquire all at once. That won't prevent you from generating a return on your Bitcoin investment once you have the ability to retain it for a while.

However, if you don't have the cash on hand to buy right away and you genuinely don't want to miss the next bull run, as you stated, you need to rearrange your calendar and set aside time every week or month to buy Bitcoin and check wallets to ensure the protection of your assets. The truth is that even if I have a full schedule of activities, I always make time for what's important, particularly my investments.
It is not preferable to buy all at once, because if you do that then you are going to be upset when the price goes down. Instead, if you purchase bitcoin a bit once, and then keep doing the same thing over and over again whenever it falls then you are going to make a lot more profit.

People do not realize this and there are way too many people who use all their money to buy bitcoin right away, that is not going to be ideal in the end when the price goes down. Think about someone who bought bitcoin at 60k+, if they kept on buying more and more, eventually the price became 15k, so the average will be much lower, and either they could be in profit by now already, or they might be close to it at least, instead of being 50% down right now.

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 03:02:57 AM

It is not preferable to buy all at once, because if you do that then you are going to be upset when the price goes down. Instead, if you purchase bitcoin a bit once, and then keep doing the same thing over and over again whenever it falls then you are going to make a lot more profit.

People do not realize this and there are way too many people who use all their money to buy bitcoin right away, that is not going to be ideal in the end when the price goes down. ...

If you buy all at once, then you will be sorry if the price goes down. But, if you don't buy all at once, then you will be sorry if the price goes up. So, since you believe that the price is going up (at least in the long run), you are likely to do better if you buy all at once.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2023, 03:10:31 AM

Another alternative is if you are busy on schedule or don't use some exchanges feature about DCA, what if left some limit order on some prices you want?
Let's say you decided to do DCA and already analyzed it too, then you know that you have a busy schedule, then use the limit orders of exchanges and set the prices on which want you to buy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██