Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new token idea  (Read 344 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 06:51:32 PM

The token idea is okay, but what you need to know is that every token created has to solve a problem or have a product, because cryptocurrency market has to deal with products and services, and which product or service the coin going to give and everything has to be stated in whitepepper which can attract crypto communities more.
For me I think it isn't, so sorry, but I understand because the @OP said that he is a newbie in the crypto world. Maybe this project can still be accepted only for him to gain an experience since some people like you still like it. OP already explained how his project works. It does provide a solution in the payment field. Not all cryptos created are useful but many of them are just a scam.

There are some which use case are not original. These projects still has their own whitepapers, but of course not all written on it are accurate so we should not only depend on it when looking for a coin to invest but we should also check out other things.
dendon (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 10:56:52 PM

The token idea is okay, but what you need to know is that every token created has to solve a problem or have a product, because cryptocurrency market has to deal with products and services, and which product or service the coin going to give and everything has to be stated in whitepepper which can attract crypto communities more.
Problem it's solving you can find right in the last "Conclusion" part of the pdf draft that OP provided.

However my question to op is that aren't there already projects that are building to solve these problems? Why wouldn't you join your forces and seek to work with bigger groups that have manpower behind them, than inventing something from a scratch? Dusk Network for example is one of the teams that are building regulatory friendly solution.

Thanks for reading the paper before replying.

Yes, considering how many currencies there are, there are certainly some that could do that. That's what I meant, I'm not deep enough into crypto to keep up with all the currencies out there and what they're doing.
I have heard of Dusk, but in my opinion they are trying to do too much at the same time.

My intention is to create a digital currency, no smart contracts, nothing like that. Just a digital currency that is as usable as any fiat currency.
I think it's important to create a currency that is inflation stable, but at the same time not capped. So I think time tokenization is the most stable option.

For me I think it isn't, so sorry, but I understand because the @OP said that he is a newbie in the crypto world. Maybe this project can still be accepted only for him to gain an experience since some people like you still like it. OP already explained how his project works. It does provide a solution in the payment field. Not all cryptos created are useful but many of them are just a scam.

There are some which use case are not original. These projects still has their own whitepapers, but of course not all written on it are accurate so we should not only depend on it when looking for a coin to invest but we should also check out other things.

I don't know yet if there is a use for the currency, I think there is, but we will see. That is the reason I posted it here, besides discussing the concept.

The use case of the concept is not original at all. I am not trying to reinvent the wheel, I am just trying to adapt it and build something new on top of it.

If it fails, it fails. I am not looking for investors or people to trust me with their money. This concept is far from being realized. My project, my risk. What I want is feedback.
That is why I have tried to develop a distribution system that sends tokens to wallets. You can get tokens without giving me your money. This makes it easy to test and participate without any risk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: