Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope yah still accumulating and holding.  (Read 232 times)
EL MOHA

Activity: 420
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2024, 10:08:36 PM

It's much more easier to accumulate or HoDL BTC these days with the advancement in Blockchain technology and with the steady upgrade from many exchanges, who ready to provide the best service in the market.
An exchange platform like Bybit encourage users to HoDL or accumulate BTC by giving out a $10 reward for any user who accumulates their BTC till it crosses the $100 mark. Imagine how much one user should make if they can endure and HoDL till it gets to the $100 mark and climbs to double up, with profit and rewards making the returns very profitable to the investor.

If not for the regulation palava ongoing in the country, which has made traders and investors withdraw their holding and savings for fear of what might happen later, am sure many of us would still be regular HoDLer and accumulators of BTC and cryptocurrencies in general.

Yes it’s a great thing to actually hodl bitcoin but this your perspective of holding is something I don’t fancy or advice any one to follow. The promise by Bybit is a tricky one but yet not a juicy one for someone who actually values their cryptocurrency coins. This $10 reward is for anyone who actually holds bitcoin on their exchange, which is the first thing a bitcoin holder needs to avoid. Keeping your funds on exchanges are just far too risky that anyone shouldn’t consider. The reward to risk ratio is not even close.

There are reputable wallets you can safeguard your bitcoin in and do what you want with, without any fear of exchange collapse or regulatory issues with the government. If you hodl for long you will earn more than that reward offered by Bybit or other exchanges

Bravut

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 12:18:29 AM

Bitcoin will definitely surpass the predicted $100k but it is no more anytime soon again even the price too is going down now and if the price was rising gradually then we would have known that the price will hit the $100k but as it is I don't think so. So the best is to be hodling till the next bull run again. And for now make everyone keep on buying and storing enough in their wallets. Bitcoin will rise again in this year and next year before it will finally go down to the dip and bear market again.

Bitcoin is very volatile, I think the major aim for price if any should be it surpassing the previous ATH which is $73k before thinking of $100k. The best approach is just accumulating more and hold according to your investment plans, but don't miss out consider this journey of investing in Bitcoin a lifetime opportunity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2024, 08:35:58 PM

Bitcoin will definitely surpass the predicted $100k but it is no more anytime soon again even the price too is going down now and if the price was rising gradually then we would have known that the price will hit the $100k but as it is I don't think so. So the best is to be hodling till the next bull run again. And for now make everyone keep on buying and storing enough in their wallets. Bitcoin will rise again in this year and next year before it will finally go down to the dip and bear market again.

Bitcoin is very volatile, I think the major aim for price if any should be it surpassing the previous ATH which is $73k before thinking of $100k. The best approach is just accumulating more and hold according to your investment plans, but don't miss out consider this journey of investing in Bitcoin a lifetime opportunity.
From the onset the predictions were $100k and it supposed to happen after the halving and that was the original prediction of bitcoin but it took us unaware to reached the All Time High of $73k and people are saying that this the last price of the season while others are saying that it will still hit the predicted price of $100k or even above. Well we are not the expert of the market so let's wait and see what will happen now till next year.

The volatile nature of bitcoin has made everyone unaware to hit the highest price before the halving.and now we come again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
I_Anime (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 09:42:32 PM

From the onset the predictions were $100k and it supposed to happen after the halving and that was the original prediction of bitcoin but it took us unaware to reached the All Time High of $73k and people are saying that this the last price of the season while others are saying that it will still hit the predicted price of $100k or even above. Well we are not the expert of the market so let's wait and see what will happen now till next year.

The volatile nature of bitcoin has made everyone unaware to hit the highest price before the halving.and now we come again.

Yeah it was predicted that the surge of prices will take place after the halving , well but we all know that around the ending of this year or 2025 , is still after the halving, so there's still time for it to happen ( for Bitcoin to surpassed $100k and above) , that's why this time around is better to keep accumulating and hodl . Than just holding some small quantities while waiting for the bull run.

Zigabel

Activity: 266
Merit: 154

Duelbits.com

View Profile
May 12, 2024, 11:43:18 PM

HODLing still remains the best option at this point because the bull keeps approaching as the day goes by but some persons are yet to really understand that it may come pretty soon than they probably expected because they will still be thinking it's months ahead but then the halving has taken place already so the bull is the next and that only means that staking at this point is what we should be doing, the price of Bitcoin is definitely going to break a new high as it has always done during bulls like this one, so I don't expect anything less from Bitcoin.

What Nigeria is doing currently I feel is just temporary and shouldn't be a reason you loose fate in Bitcoin just immediately because if you do, you may get to regret in the nearest future when others are probably getting to profit from not loosing fate just yet.

Roseline492

Activity: 294
Merit: 177

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 04:00:03 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (3)

Back then alot of folks had the mindset that Bitcoin going to hit $100k pretty fast but base on how things going I don't think so ,but that don't mean it ain't gonna surpass $100k. I'm actually making this post to encourage others to keep accumulating and not to sell their holdings too early.

As a humans most of us are usually impatient, we just want it to happen now now . Okay now just imagine it happens now and Bitcoin rose to the price range of $250k and you only have a little bitcoin stash in your portfolio. You may endup not yielding something good due to not having much quantities stashed.

Indeed that was the mindset of most people especially after Bitcoin price hit the All-time high so many people had the impression that for Bitcoin to move this fast there is every chance that it will even move more than $100k immediately but considering the price now is quite the contrary but that doesn't mean that people should be discouraged because that's just the normal way of Bitcoin price movement and however this is not even the first time the price is ranging within some certain levels for periods but with time it will surely bounce back.

Meanwhile i think the best thing for most people now is to remove there mindset on the possibility of Bitcoin price hitting $100k because it could affect there accumulation psychology if the price could not reach there expected price within some certain period because that's one of the factors that leads to panic were an investor will sell all his Bitcoin holdings thinking the price will not move forward, so perhaps this is the reason why I believe is best for people not to focus on what the price will be but instead consistent investment is more important because with time Bitcoin price will even increase beyond our expectations.

Asiska02

Activity: 826
Merit: 680

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2024, 06:52:58 PM

though our government ain't encouraging us by banning p2p from exchanges, but still we are going to still find away to keep surviving in this Crypto space.

One things is for sure, what the government didn’t build, it can’t destroy it. They will only try to regulate it and find ways to make it unsuitable for the masses to use. The government will only support and accept what they feel they can benefit from greatly. I am not expecting the government to accept bitcoin as a tradable asset, they will only regulate it and look for ways they can also benefit from it through tax.

I was so happy the other day when I saw a man addressing students about cryptocurrencies how they can earn through various ways in cryptocurrencies by doing airdrops and some other related stuff. So this shows that cryptocurrencies will keep growing and getting the awareness they deserved, so now accumulate as much as you can (Bitcoin), and keep hodl , for the upcoming bull run.

No one need to the told again or keep reiterating the fact that this is the best time to buy and stack as many bitcoin as you can. With what is envisioned for bitcoin at bull run by experts, we are still at the early stage and when you take advantage of this moment, you’ll be glad you bought more now. The upcoming bull run is still yet to happen and the expected date for it is still under speculation, so with the uncertainty of the actual event time, it is better to keep buying to enjoy maximum benefits when the time comes.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███