Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:44:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's imagine you were the president of your country, How would your Economic  (Read 624 times)
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2023, 04:43:10 AM

The reason why I bought this topic is because of the matter arising today in the economic system, I no maybe this topic may sound like shit or may never come to pass, but let's keep that aside the way cost prices are now in some countries is like hell, so I am still asking if you were the president for a year in your country, how would you treat your country economic growth what will be your plans as the supervisor over the country and how would your economic budget look like.
The reason why I bought this topic is sometimes we merely talk about the future economic systems maybe we could just outline some key points on how you would rule your country in the future of the ecosystem.
Note this!!!!
Sometimes dreams do come to pass☑️

To become a president for a year to fix the current status of the country's economy may not be enough. You should at least take the whole presidential term of you want to make a difference. The past administration may left you a lot of backlog and headaches in doing a lot of auditing stuff to track all the budget spent and build a plan from there to avoid over spending or unnecessary spending of the national budget.
And then you have to plot a plan to attract more investors and big business men to come to your country. And then you have to get rid of the national debts and minimize the unemployment rate and the list goes on.
So, you see the president's responsibility is never easy that 1 year in service will never be enough.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2023, 07:39:51 PM

Actually as a president of a country a person have to fulfil lots of difficult responsibilities which a normal person cannot do. With words it is easy to control a country but in reality it is most difficult task. The first thing which government should do is to give everyone an equal opportunities of jobs because there is less jobs and large population so there should be balance as thousands of people are facing troubles in getting jobs even with a degrees in their hands.

The conditions of country is not well that it can be easily manage in a single year so lots of years will needed for making it better. Inflation should be ended so those who have jobs but little salaries will easily manage their house activities.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 08:09:40 PM

Actually as a president of a country a person have to fulfil lots of difficult responsibilities which a normal person cannot do. With words it is easy to control a country but in reality it is most difficult task. The first thing which government should do is to give everyone an equal opportunities of jobs because there is less jobs and large population so there should be balance as thousands of people are facing troubles in getting jobs even with a degrees in their hands.

The conditions of country is not well that it can be easily manage in a single year so lots of years will needed for making it better. Inflation should be ended so those who have jobs but little salaries will easily manage their house activities.
Then governments need to focus on education, after all we cannot expect that a person performs the same work as an engineer if they do not know anything about it, however it is also important that education becomes way more practical, one of the most common complains I hear from business owners is that someone that has finished a career does not really has any of the skills they are looking for, so if we want people to get good jobs as soon as they get out of college then we need to ask to the private sector what is what they currently need and adjust the topics learned at school accordingly.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 06:38:49 PM

Then governments need to focus on education, after all we cannot expect that a person performs the same work as an engineer if they do not know anything about it, however it is also important that education becomes way more practical, one of the most common complains I hear from business owners is that someone that has finished a career does not really has any of the skills they are looking for, so if we want people to get good jobs as soon as they get out of college then we need to ask to the private sector what is what they currently need and adjust the topics learned at school accordingly.

Sometimes individuals have degree but they don't know anything because their learning abilities and learning skills is zero so focus on education is necessary. I think degree and skills both are necessary because some people have skill but have no degree and some people have degrees but have no skills so both of them are deprived of jobs.

business owners complain because sometimes individuals have complete knowledge and know every skill but they don't have confidence which also play an important role in getting a job. Proper education is necessary but I have seen so many individuals who are very brilliant and have an active mind but they hardly get job in lower grade whereas some individuals who even does not completed his graduation but are business owners at higher grade.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
July 06, 2023, 07:32:53 PM

It’s not easy to maintain the economy,you need to be a quick decision making president .You should hold a team for economic advices to make many new policies which boost your economic performance and growth.Most important one is your should target the poor section of the society to improve the entire country’s economy growth.The most of the tax payers to the society in the developing countries are the poor section of the society.Need to hear all the government officials suggestions.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 01:05:35 AM

when I become a leader in a country I will focus on employment for my people, a country will have a good economy if its people meet their economic needs. there is a guarantee for a tax-abiding society. taxpayers will enjoy the results for the taxes they provide for the state.
but in reality I never wanted to become a national leader, it was too complicated and I couldn't imagine it

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
ndutndut

Activity: 420
Merit: 141

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 01:51:15 AM

Economic growth, of course, must start from the most basic things that can hinder a country's economic growth. If I had powers like the President who has a lot of authority to eliminate anything, I would eliminate corruptors in the country, so that the country would prosper in terms of economic growth. Within a year, I think that's the only thing that can be done most effectively for the economic growth of a country.

I would invite all government institutions to unite and eradicate the ills of society, that is, corruptors from the top to the bottom must be eradicated without mercy and indiscriminately so that the people are not in misery, don't be thirsty for positions, just work well for the country. Because in my opinion there is no economic growth in a country because there is a lot of corruption carried out by the state elite.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 07:36:32 PM

Sometimes individuals have degree but they don't know anything because their learning abilities and learning skills is zero so focus on education is necessary. I think degree and skills both are necessary because some people have skill but have no degree and some people have degrees but have no skills so both of them are deprived of jobs.

business owners complain because sometimes individuals have complete knowledge and know every skill but they don't have confidence which also play an important role in getting a job. Proper education is necessary but I have seen so many individuals who are very brilliant and have an active mind but they hardly get job in lower grade whereas some individuals who even does not completed his graduation but are business owners at higher grade.
And you are correct on your assessment, however while education should be way more fluid as it adjusts to the realities of a world that is always changing, teachers and other people which are in charge of the education sector refuse to do it as this makes their jobs easier, so we have a clear conflict of interests between the students, which needs the most up to date knowledge to compete in the real world, and the teachers which want to teach the same body of knowledge for decades.
hafiztalha

Activity: 420
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 11:27:14 AM

when I become a leader in a country I will focus on employment for my people, a country will have a good economy if its people meet their economic needs. there is a guarantee for a tax-abiding society. taxpayers will enjoy the results for the taxes they provide for the state.
but in reality I never wanted to become a national leader, it was too complicated and I couldn't imagine it
If I will  be president of  his country, I will work  on import  and export system. Most of  the economy of country depends on trades with other countries. Relationship with foreign countries are very important to establish any  country. Most of decision of mine will be in the favour of country. Eating goods prices will be low and public will be happy and enjoy a simple life. I will provide schemes for the poor people, in this way  poor people can stand with the rich people and I can overcome poverty. I will work for health and I will provide health card through which they can  get medical benefits. Most poor families can't afford medical expenses if any accident happens , it will be big step for poor people. I will work for education and more people will be educated and by this they can change their luck.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Arenga pinnata

Activity: 406
Merit: 293

Rollbit.com

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 12:43:15 PM

First of all I have to be an honest person as the leader of the country. Because usually if a superior is dishonest then his subordinates will become even more dishonest.

Next, I will create a secret special unit or special agent and this special agent is only under the control of a president. And this special agent will be assigned to investigate every level of domestic government such as ministers and others. Whether they commit corruption or not. Because in fact the root of a country's economic problems is sometimes due to too much corruption within the ranks of the government itself. Mismanaging state assets can result in society's prosperity being neglected. Because this is just an if only. So it's okay if my words sound like nonsense.

But what is clear is that I really want to see a government filled with people who are more honest or trustworthy. Because even government officials can no longer be trusted for their honesty, the fate of the country is actually in a very crisis condition. Both economically and morally. And if the people no longer believe in their own government then chaos and protests will occur. And the country will end in chaos.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 560

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 01:34:17 PM

If I become president, of course, it would be primarily what I will take is to increase the world of education in my country evenly, making teachers have very high competencies and have an honor and of course accompanied by the development of infrastructure, because if the human resources are high then it will easily build the nation Being a developed country, both economically, development, health and other people will be able to adapt to the development of the times will also be able to improve their quality of life if they have good education.

In this case it is necessary to see holistically the system or from upstream to downstream so that it can run well, while some other affairs such as having a law that limits all fields of corruption and other matters that can harm the country will have a punishment as heavy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
eightdots

Activity: 770
Merit: 706

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 01:43:10 PM

The reason why I bought this topic is because of the matter arising today in the economic system, I no maybe this topic may sound like shit or may never come to pass, but let's keep that aside the way cost prices are now in some countries is like hell, so I am still asking if you were the president for a year in your country, how would you treat your country economic growth what will be your plans as the supervisor over the country and how would your economic budget look like.
The reason why I bought this topic is sometimes we merely talk about the future economic systems maybe we could just outline some key points on how you would rule your country in the future of the ecosystem.
Note this!!!!

Today, economies cannot be considered independently of other countries. Countries are linked to each other by many agreements or trade. Even if you try to do something that will bring a lot of benefit to your country, sometimes it is not allowed. That's why it is necessary to take other countries into account when answering this question.

I would like to work with the best people in the field of economics. If there was a subject or detail that I did not understand, I would try to create an environment where there were people who knew better than me. One of the biggest reasons why today's economies are bad is that people who do not understand economics are responsible for the economy.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 02:56:27 PM

Macro economy is really a big matter, even you have a great idea to reduce poverty, inflation etc, your idea will affect other sectors.

Yeah we can become a transparent and good president, but you shouldn't forget you have a chance to get death threat from someone who're like to play dirty games. Can you accept it? everyday getting a death threat and if you not have a strong mental, you will not able to stand up to fight against them.
Yeah you're probably right but with the right advisers and economists that share your vision of eliminating poverty, I don't think that it's a pipe dream to eliminate poverty because there's enough money already and studies have been published year after year about this very problem and the multitude of efficient and effective solution, what only needs to be done is probably the support or initiative of the government. If you're the president, you should've been immune to that kind of threats because that's the most difficult job and it should be a requirement that you're not going to back down from threats and that you've got a steel nerve.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 03:17:26 PM

Note this!!!!
Being a leader in a country is not an easy thing, especially when we serve as president, we must be able to carry out our duties very well and maintain the trust of the people who vote.  anyway, i never thought i would become president, but if elected to become president, i will place someone who is experienced in finance and economics to become minister of finance and appoint other great people in other important positions.  in essence, when i become president, i will not be able to work alone, i must be able to place people the best in their field in the seat of government that i am currently leading.

uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 779

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 04:13:18 PM

Note this!!!!
It's hard to talk about this subject, because I'm sure I couldn't rule the country the way I wished, because there are many interests involved from powerful people who have a lot of political influence (internal and external ones). However, if I could do as I wished, I would just adopt a more liberal economical agenda, reducing the size of the state (cutting expenses), trying to not increase taxes, and encouraging entrepreneurship among the citizens, especially the younger ones, since an early age at school. Education would be focused on technological and entrepreneurship development, while also encouraging children to be more autonomous and responsible.

Some may say education doesn't have a link with economy matter, however it's the base of every society for anything, therefore it must be the focus of every country aiming to develop its economy in a sustainable way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 04:25:34 PM

In a country like the Philippines where education and agriculture are the biggest denominators we can take advantage of, focusing on these two departments and allocating proper funds so that farmers don't have to till land that they don't own and get paid peanuts for literally lifting the whole country's food supply, meanwhile getting killed if they retaliate against the lords of the lands. on the other hand, marginalized communities and indigenous groups in the country will be given the opportunity to gain proper knowledge up to high school level, and it would be made mandatory and free of charge, with teachers getting paid reasonable and livable salaries at the same time.

All of this would work towards lifting the quality of education and therefore the quality of work of the people that live in my country, which will then improve the economy and hopefully lift the quality of life in the country.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2023, 07:09:41 PM

In a country like the Philippines where education and agriculture are the biggest denominators we can take advantage of, focusing on these two departments and allocating proper funds so that farmers don't have to till land that they don't own and get paid peanuts for literally lifting the whole country's food supply, meanwhile getting killed if they retaliate against the lords of the lands. on the other hand, marginalized communities and indigenous groups in the country will be given the opportunity to gain proper knowledge up to high school level, and it would be made mandatory and free of charge, with teachers getting paid reasonable and livable salaries at the same time.

All of this would work towards lifting the quality of education and therefore the quality of work of the people that live in my country, which will then improve the economy and hopefully lift the quality of life in the country.
That's what I'll do if I am in the seat. I'll gather all the best from all of the sectors of agriculture, education, manufacturing, transport, banking, real estate, etc. as in all of those. I need someone that will represent themselves and we'll do a close door meeting and will ask them for such policies that they need to strengthen the ties with them and also the sectors that they're involved. Communication is the key on this one and continuous updates so that the aide that they need for their own sectors will be delivered as it's going to have a domino effect if all of them are doing well. Although it's like wishful thinking that all of them will do well but we're looking at other countries do well and it's possible. And despite that I have secretaries as well looking and watching out for those sectors, it's also best to have beside them as a president to monitor them at most times.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 196

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 01:00:54 PM

For the president of a country to carry out his assignment according as required and expected by his subject or citizen of the country in which he is the head he must work in synergy with the private sector and local and foreign investors, a country is classified as a successful country when everyone decide to give up selfish reason and work for the development and the growth of their country irrespective of their political affiliation.
If I were to be the president of my country, I would constitute my economic team from sound minds whose track records make fit to serve in my cabinet, I will bring governance to the people through the help and supervision of the councilors by allocating the money meant for their development directly to the local treasury account, this will hello me to get the exact figure expended.

Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 826

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2023, 01:13:27 PM

I know I won't become the president of my country. It seems I have already posted in this thread before, but a new thing came to my mind to share here. I feel like as the president of my country, I should stop borrowing money to build unnecessary structures that looks good but not important for the country at this moment. I know some country borrowed billions dollars and developed their structures yet their economy is not good at all. A country should spend money on education and create job sectors for their people. Unemplyment is one of the worst problem in my country which needed to solve.

boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2023, 02:38:13 PM

I know I won't become the president of my country. It seems I have already posted in this thread before, but a new thing came to my mind to share here. I feel like as the president of my country, I should stop borrowing money to build unnecessary structures that looks good but not important for the country at this moment. I know some country borrowed billions dollars and developed their structures yet their economy is not good at all. A country should spend money on education and create job sectors for their people. Unemplyment is one of the worst problem in my country which needed to solve.
Lending money to other countries just to build structures that only benefit certain groups, I don't think this is very important for those who are responsible for society at large, leaders must of course think about the interests of the people so that they can help develop the economy of the country they lead.
I agree with you, if a president thinks more about developing the field of education well, because if education is good then people who have been good in their education can certainly easily produce something of economic value for them so that a good economic turnaround can occur.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: