Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is next for Bitcoin? Seems like the only winners are early adopters unless  (Read 253 times)
Gallar

Activity: 616
Merit: 291

View Profile
June 24, 2023, 04:27:38 AM

I so missed out on this when it was $110 a coin but I was young and no money.
Don't regret too much about the situation that has happened, because even now you are still given the opportunity to be able to buy bitcoins. It's never too late, to invest in bitcoin, because bitcoin still has much greater potential in the future. Don't think investing in bitcoin now is too late, because if you still think like that, I'm sure you will repeat the same mistake and regret it a second time. So use the opportunity that you have now as fully as possible to buy bitcoin, if you are really interested in investing in it.
How can i understand Bitcoin more ? I mean it has no use for it yet, it is not producing profits for companies ?
You can make a conclusion like that, have you really studied Bitcoin as a whole? Because calling bitcoin is pointless, it is a very wrong opinion. Even though you or what you call a company, have never produced something from bitcoin, maybe because you are still new to this bitcoin industry. Because if you study bitcoin in more detail, you will definitely find a very broad benefit from the existence of these bitcoins.
I want to invest good capital but dont understand why I would do this on something made out of thin air. Sometimes seems like its a lot of fanboys just wanting it to go up and up so they can then sell to retail
Maybe at this time your mind is still not wide open about the existence of this bitcoin asset, because the proof is that you still have quite big doubts about it. I also can't fully convince you about this bitcoin, because if you think you are still closed, it will be difficult to give positive insights about bitcoin. And in essence, just study first, and feel after that, are you sure or do you still have the same thoughts.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███