Problem with transaction display.
(1/2) > >>
inspace:
Hello. We have an exchange service and have encountered a previously unknown issue.

The person transferred the cryptocurrency to us, according to the transaction tracker everything is clear (the recipient's wallet is ours, the amount converges). But no cryptocurrency came to us.

I would be VERY grateful if someone could help me figure this out.
OmegaStarScream:
Since this is not bitcoin related, please move this to "Service discussion (altcoins)" board.

As for the problem you're facing, then could you tell us which wallet you're using? Is it an exchange? If so, then you should contact their support because they are the only ones who can help you in this situation.
Lida93:
How long has the transaction being made? If it's just in a few hours then I'll caution you exercise some more patient. From the transaction status it's showing success only remaining to be received at your own end.
But just in case it persist beyond 24hrs you can ask the sender to resend the transaction again but this time with a more considerable high fee cause atimes these delay could be due to the transaction fee amount.

You can go through this thread below for more help.  Quote

All about "stuck" transactions and what you can do to fix them
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1802212.msg17954548#msg17954548
hosseinimr93:
Quote from: Lida93 on June 22, 2023, 12:24:51 PM

But just in case it persist beyond 24hrs you can ask the sender to resend the transaction again but this time with a more considerable high fee cause atimes these delay could be due to the transaction fee amount.

Where did you get the 24 hours from? Why not 12 hours or 48 hours?
The transaction has been already confirmed and it doesn't matter how much fee has been paid for that.

Quote from: Lida93 on June 22, 2023, 12:24:51 PM

You can go through this thread below for more help.  

achow101's guide can't help OP. As already mentioned by OmegaStarScream, the tranaction in question is not a bitcoin transaction.
jrrsparkles:
Quote from: inspace on June 22, 2023, 12:10:02 PM

Hello. We have an exchange service and have encountered a previously unknown issue.

The person transferred the cryptocurrency to us, according to the transaction tracker everything is clear (the recipient's wallet is ours, the amount converges). But no cryptocurrency came to us.

I would be VERY grateful if someone could help me figure this out.

Since the transaction is confirmed then the problem is with the recipient's wallet so in this case you own the wallet then you are the only one can access it. And you also mentioned it's the exchange wallet so you own the exchange or part of being exchange should have better wallet service with no issues like this in future.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page