Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic problem, why is fiat difficult to hold.  (Read 1244 times)
Uruhara

Activity: 616
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 12:08:12 PM

I think it's a story that can indeed inspire anyone who is currently struggling to be able to have a better job and be able to have a better income. In El Salvador there are indeed more and more stories about the lives of its citizens who are getting better after the adoption of bitcoin. because the government there is also quite active in providing literacy related to bitcoin. residents who want to learn bitcoin, of course, have provided a special school there. And it helps the growth of bitcoin adoption among the people there improve.

And it's true that currently learning everything related to digitalization is something that can be expected to help someone's economy. whether it's about digital payments or opening a digital or online-based business. the point is people have to start adapting to all things that lead to today's digital world. Economic growth in the digital arena is growing rapidly. even the government is also focusing on digitizing their government programs for the good of its citizens. included in finance.
Keep in mind that El Salvador is a country that has adopted bitcoin so it is very natural that many stories from its citizens learn about this and they try what has been needed because a country now with bitcoin has been friendly, even if there is a school on bitcoin literacy then El Salvador will be very natural this country has been specialized for its citizens to understand bitcoin because it will be used as a currency that they use every day.

If someone does not follow the development of digitalization then he will be late in his development, business now involves a lot of digital including in various fields even in the restaurant business now uses a lot of digital where they can order food that is delivered to the house or other types of transactions that are so large on the internet.
It is true that almost all sectors have started to adopt digital systems. Included in payments and also in other services. So that people are currently required to learn and adapt to everything related to technological advances, including in the digital world. But there is something very interesting when we talk about digitization, especially in the digital payment system. i.e. nowadays we are used to storing our fiat in digital fiat form. And what I feel right now is that we are becoming more wasteful when storing our fiat in digital fiat form. Especially if we enter the online shopping platform. So now I prefer to avoid logging into online shopping platforms. because sometimes I can't hold myself back from shopping.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 12:34:17 PM

I think it's a story that can indeed inspire anyone who is currently struggling to be able to have a better job and be able to have a better income. In El Salvador there are indeed more and more stories about the lives of its citizens who are getting better after the adoption of bitcoin. because the government there is also quite active in providing literacy related to bitcoin. residents who want to learn bitcoin, of course, have provided a special school there. And it helps the growth of bitcoin adoption among the people there improve.

And it's true that currently learning everything related to digitalization is something that can be expected to help someone's economy. whether it's about digital payments or opening a digital or online-based business. the point is people have to start adapting to all things that lead to today's digital world. Economic growth in the digital arena is growing rapidly. even the government is also focusing on digitizing their government programs for the good of its citizens. included in finance.
Keep in mind that El Salvador is a country that has adopted bitcoin so it is very natural that many stories from its citizens learn about this and they try what has been needed because a country now with bitcoin has been friendly, even if there is a school on bitcoin literacy then El Salvador will be very natural this country has been specialized for its citizens to understand bitcoin because it will be used as a currency that they use every day.

If someone does not follow the development of digitalization then he will be late in his development, business now involves a lot of digital including in various fields even in the restaurant business now uses a lot of digital where they can order food that is delivered to the house or other types of transactions that are so large on the internet.
It is true that almost all sectors have started to adopt digital systems. Included in payments and also in other services. So that people are currently required to learn and adapt to everything related to technological advances, including in the digital world. But there is something very interesting when we talk about digitization, especially in the digital payment system. i.e. nowadays we are used to storing our fiat in digital fiat form. And what I feel right now is that we are becoming more wasteful when storing our fiat in digital fiat form. Especially if we enter the online shopping platform. So now I prefer to avoid logging into online shopping platforms. because sometimes I can't hold myself back from shopping.
You are right, there are many emerging digital fiat platforms that are almost all available in online shopping stores. Because of this, we have the temptation to peek and look at the products that are sold at a low price that we think is right because only a small amount is deducted from our savings until it grows bigger, but you can also avoid spending if you want to. Just dont install the online shopping apps that you know will trick you especially on the days when they have sales.

But if you really can't avoid it, just put your fiat savings in your personal vault bank instead of putting it in your digital wallet that you know might run out. For me it is better to have fiat and digital fiat that you can use if needed.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2023, 02:55:26 PM

I think this is really related to inflation, we spend more money because the value of the money itself is inflated. That being said, you can blame anyone, the society, capitalism, or anyone who contribute to the inflation that make Fiat money has less value. But it won't change anything, you are the one who has the control over the money that you owned. It is true that as a group of people and humanity, we need to find a solution for this money problem, but as an individual it is our obligation to adapt with inflation and control our spending.

Uruhara

Activity: 616
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 03:56:59 PM

You are right, there are many emerging digital fiat platforms that are almost all available in online shopping stores. Because of this, we have the temptation to peek and look at the products that are sold at a low price that we think is right because only a small amount is deducted from our savings until it grows bigger, but you can also avoid spending if you want to. Just dont install the online shopping apps that you know will trick you especially on the days when they have sales.

But if you really can't avoid it, just put your fiat savings in your personal vault bank instead of putting it in your digital wallet that you know might run out. For me it is better to have fiat and digital fiat that you can use if needed.
Nowadays it is difficult to avoid not storing our fiat digitally in a digital fiat wallet. Because currently, I mostly do most of all my transactions through digital fiat wallets. So I always top up my digital fiat wallet regularly. Because even to pay for taxis and others I prefer to go through digital payments because it's more practical. but indeed the consequences behind this convenience and practicality do have an impact on us making it difficult to control finances. But for now I can control my finances. but only occasionally do I get out of control  Grin.

uninstalling online shopping apps is also the most difficult. because the application has also become a tool that helps make it easier for us to shop for our needs every day. yes, this is a dilemma. but what is certain is that we must have definite goals, and we must become motivated and work harder so that we can achieve these goals more quickly.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RockBell

Activity: 770
Merit: 363

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2023, 04:13:07 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

I think this is really related to inflation, we spend more money because the value of the money itself is inflated. That being said, you can blame anyone, the society, capitalism, or anyone who contribute to the inflation that make Fiat money has less value. But it won't change anything, you are the one who has the control over the money that you owned. It is true that as a group of people and humanity, we need to find a solution for this money problem, but as an individual it is our obligation to adapt with inflation and control our spending.

In addition to what you said money has lost its value and we all will always tend to spend more as a result of inflation, even the money you earn does no longer keep up with the expenses, something happened in my region recently about the removal of fuel subsidy, and no action has been taken and this has affected every single thing in the country, the issue of holding fiat is just one difficult one, and the poor are always exploited to make them self richer, and with money, they are in control. just like ants have been controlled once there is sugar available.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Wildwest

Activity: 1733
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 04:20:04 PM

Not everyone can manage their finances, even though the income is so large but some of them have not been able to save for future assets, this is because of waste that is difficult to overcome in daily associations, so this is something that we must change slowly because frugality is something that can be done by certain people so it is very difficult to change, Then you have to find a way for your economic problems to be solved and become a successful person.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Huppercase

Activity: 770
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 05:09:53 PM

El Salvador even has programs that will allow the best students to get jobs in prestigious companies after training, but what I like most about El Salvador is that the population has the opportunity to store their savings not in fiat but in bitcoin.

This is an advantage when you know that bitcoin is officially supported by the state, and the state contributes to the education of the population, those who wish it. So although Salvadorans can also keep their savings in the US dollar, which is also pretty good at dealing with inflation, but bitcoin can give something more, it can also be a great investment.

Many people may not see concern regarding El Salvador expansion of the country and the adoption of Bitcoin, I love the progress he is having with the people coperation and the adoption of Bitcoin but I have been thinking what will happen to his legacy when he no longer the acting President of El Salvador, election is fast approaching by next which will be by 2024 and some party that don't like him have become anti Bitcoin, using that strategy and games to manipulate people on how Bitcoin is been force as a legal tender instead of been voluntary; that been said.

For now, Elsavador can only contribute only little to their welfare, the investment has been a negative PNL since they resume buying in December, but they will be even when BTC return around $40k but they wouldn't have anything as profit until they wait for $50k and $60k and I don't think they have plan to sell at these minor prices. Before El Salvador will earn from their investment, it will take a lot of time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2023, 05:11:02 PM

In everyday life we always use money to buy our needs, so if our income is not stable and limited then to save is certainly very difficult, but some people who earn big are also difficult to save because they are too wasteful in spending their money, so buying bitcoin or property is a way for us to have future assets, Never save money because little by little the money will run out without us realizing it, and you have to change the current bad behavior.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 09:27:27 AM

Holding cash isn't a way to build wealth or even preserve it over time. Cash savings can lose value over long periods of time and money at hand difficult to hold specially when you're the type of person that loves impulsive buying, shopping, get together with friends etc. In my point of view investing on asset is much better then holding cash on hand or if you really want to hold cash in hand then you need to start tracking your expenses which helps you to control on unnecessary expenditure from your daily routine.
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 10:12:27 AM

Why is money at hand difficult to hold? I usually find it difficult to keep track of money anytime I have cash at hand, I make plans to hold money, but It never stays because something always demands the money, it is even so bad now that money kept in my account is also now being affected due to expenses. This is not something that happens to only me, I know that because of how money can easily be spent, many people now decide to avoid having cash, avoid taking ATM cards from their banks and also avoid activating USSD or internet banking, but is that really a long term solution? I blame myself a lot for spending so much and being irresponsible with money, but in your opinion, do you think that the soceity is contributing to the high and many expenses making money not to stay or is it just a bad habit I have?

Most likely both society and yourself.

I agree with that, I think the root of the problem is one level above that. In the current economic climate, a lot of countries are struggling to keep their economy positive or neutral. To keep an economy afloat, you need spending. When interest rates are high, borrowing reduces thus so does spending. High inflation causes excess spending too. Pressure to spend otherwise can come with incentives to do so, marketing or advertising that causes increased spending, and thus a societal pressure to spend even when it is not wise to do so.

The problem resides within people and personal in the case of OP, though pressure from the level above would definitely be something to consider too.
Velemir Sava

Activity: 252
Merit: 28

Enterapp

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 11:07:43 AM

Talking about money is never ending. There are just needs that come to coincide when what we have tried reaps from the work. Saving work-produced funds, for example, salary either in the bank or at home depends on each individual, for sure it will be taken and used again.

As for the statement whether to contribute, if you look at it it really contributes to the market and business people, it means that our money is born from the circulation of trade and money. try to see the velocity of money in the market during payday moments and holidays, for example at the beginning of the month and holidays.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 12:31:51 PM

Nowadays it is difficult to avoid not storing our fiat digitally in a digital fiat wallet. Because currently, I mostly do most of all my transactions through digital fiat wallets. So I always top up my digital fiat wallet regularly. Because even to pay for taxis and others I prefer to go through digital payments because it's more practical. but indeed the consequences behind this convenience and practicality do have an impact on us making it difficult to control finances. But for now I can control my finances. but only occasionally do I get out of control  Grin.

uninstalling online shopping apps is also the most difficult. because the application has also become a tool that helps make it easier for us to shop for our needs every day. yes, this is a dilemma. but what is certain is that we must have definite goals, and we must become motivated and work harder so that we can achieve these goals more quickly.
It's okay to use such systems as long as you avoid or reduce the uses of digital fiat wallets. Because of that you are able to control it, discipline and self-restraint is a big thing in handling money whether digital or hand held money.

Online shopping apps are indeed a great help to you especially in developed countries. The only bad thing is that we are buying more and more than what we should need on a daily basis. It's okay to overdo my shopping, you know that you earn too much, but if it's enough, it's better to control it. I think it's better to make digital wallets for expenses and another one for your savings.

slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1097

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 01:16:37 PM

El Salvador even has programs that will allow the best students to get jobs in prestigious companies after training, but what I like most about El Salvador is that the population has the opportunity to store their savings not in fiat but in bitcoin.

This is an advantage when you know that bitcoin is officially supported by the state, and the state contributes to the education of the population, those who wish it. So although Salvadorans can also keep their savings in the US dollar, which is also pretty good at dealing with inflation, but bitcoin can give something more, it can also be a great investment.

Many people may not see concern regarding El Salvador expansion of the country and the adoption of Bitcoin, I love the progress he is having with the people coperation and the adoption of Bitcoin but I have been thinking what will happen to his legacy when he no longer the acting President of El Salvador, election is fast approaching by next which will be by 2024 and some party that don't like him have become anti Bitcoin, using that strategy and games to manipulate people on how Bitcoin is been force as a legal tender instead of been voluntary; that been said.

For now, Elsavador can only contribute only little to their welfare, the investment has been a negative PNL since they resume buying in December, but they will be even when BTC return around $40k but they wouldn't have anything as profit until they wait for $50k and $60k and I don't think they have plan to sell at these minor prices. Before El Salvador will earn from their investment, it will take a lot of time.
El Salvador's Bitcoin acceptance is risky. Your concerns should worry others. Bitcoin's volatility makes it a dangerous national currency. If things go wrong, political damage might result. If a new administration dislikes Bitcoin, this might become political.

I hate that while a "Bitcoin nation" seems revolutionary, the common citizen will have to deal with the aftermath. Who would suffer if BTC fails to meet your high goals and the economy collapses? The people? It's a terrible shot. We hope El Salvadorans know what they're going into.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 02:16:27 PM

Why is money at hand difficult to hold? I usually find it difficult to keep track of money anytime I have cash at hand, I make plans to hold money, but It never stays because something always demands the money, it is even so bad now that money kept in my account is also now being affected due to expenses. This is not something that happens to only me, I know that because of how money can easily be spent, many people now decide to avoid having cash, avoid taking ATM cards from their banks and also avoid activating USSD or internet banking, but is that really a long term solution? I blame myself a lot for spending so much and being irresponsible with money, but in your opinion, do you think that the soceity is contributing to the high and many expenses making money not to stay or is it just a bad habit I have?

When you have a problem to keep track of your finances then I would recommend you write down any expenditure you have. Just start a new excel sheet today and write down everything you buy. After one month make a summary of all the purchases and classify them into necessary and unnecessary things. This will give you a quick overview where most of your money is going and where you can cut back on things. In case you struggling to control the money in your wallet, you need to work on your constraints. There are a few ways to make it harder for you to spend too much money. First of all leave all credit cards at home and only use cash. This way you can only spend what money you in your pockets. For that you should also set a daily budget of maybe 25 USD. Like that you force yourself to save money everyday and you can't overspend. It's hard to limit our own spending, because we are surrounded by advertising. All the companies want our money and will offer us new products 24/7.
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1666
Merit: 429

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 02:20:39 PM

Its common fiat is difficult to hold for sure if you have money the tendency are you going to spend your money on something that you want or something that you need, I mean we are all guilty of buying what we want, also there are a lot of expenses that we need to pay so when you're onto a certain way of living you we tend to increase our way of living as well so even though we get a big amount of money or fiat money it would just end up feels like nothing because we just end up spending or and buying more if we have a lot of fiats.

Maybe it's a good strategy to avoid using cards and just use online or digital money, but if you really want to spend on something it doesnt really work for the long term. The way I solve this is just to budget your money for example on your salary you could easily divide it into something like 40% on investment saving then 20% on your expenses 10$ on your wants something like that, there was just no way to fix it the only way to do it is to discipline your self and know your limitation always remember to do not buy something that you cannot afford and always save higher than your spending.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Texac

Activity: 2226
Merit: 513

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 02:28:47 PM

Holding cash isn't a way to build wealth or even preserve it over time. Cash savings can lose value over long periods of time and money at hand difficult to hold specially when you're the type of person that loves impulsive buying, shopping, get together with friends etc. In my point of view investing on asset is much better then holding cash on hand or if you really want to hold cash in hand then you need to start tracking your expenses which helps you to control on unnecessary expenditure from your daily routine.
But investment is not always profitable, it also has risks that are sometimes greater than the devaluation of the currency.  if you invest without knowledge and buy the wrong property, your money can also disappear overnight.  Everything has its risks, although holding too much fiat is not good because inflation will eat away at its value, but we will always need fiat.  our daily life would be difficult without fiat. so why not diversify your assets instead of just focusing on saving or just investing?

Andrija Branislav

Activity: 247
Merit: 25

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 02:42:52 PM

This is purely a bad habit, instead of looking for a strategy to keep money out of reach which I think is also a bad option for an emergency situation, I think changing the habit is better. Especially if the OP lives in a crowded center, this will be an extreme journey because just leaving the house will trigger extravagant desires.
Maybe it's true that everything has to start with changing wasteful habits to be more efficient. The method can be by having targets to be achieved which can be accomplished when raising money. Because without anything to achieve, humans tend to squander the money they hold. the second act is to have a foresight. Namely having an awareness of the importance of building financially from now on so that it will be better in the future. But to do all of this requires high financial management and discipline. and if one is not accustomed to discipline then all is in vain.

If we look at the development of the world of social media today there are lots of advertisements offering their products and there is also the term that you can pay on the spot when the ordered goods arrive. So, in my opinion, it is things like this that have led to an increase in shopping culture, in this case online, and in my opinion, this has become a bad habit for individuals if they continue to obey it and will become an obstacle in building finances and managing finances.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1330
Merit: 728

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 02:17:37 AM

Apart from that I see the impact of inflation making the price of basic necessities continue to rise, thus making the value of the currency no longer valuable when we spend it and plus the minimum wage never rises which forces people to buy these basic necessities even though the price continues to rise and is never balanced in the market. The solution is trying to save money to spend on basic needs as needed and if you have land that can be used to plant a small portion of basic needs then you can apply it to each individual from now on.

Fiat currency will continue to depreciate and if the balance of income and expenditure is out of balance then human life will continue to be in trouble. The solution is as I have stated above and if it is possible to do it it must be done immediately, at least this solution can overcome the problem of basic needs to meet the necessities of life for our respective families.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Call_Me_Guru

Activity: 74
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 11:57:00 AM
Merited by Oshosondy (2), fillippone (1)

Much demands and lack of discipline are the reasons money does not last in ones hand. It will be making you feel like you need to spend something at all time. Nothing is bad about this if money is enough as yours, it is meant for spending, but when money is scarce, you have to be prudent or you have yourself to blame.

What I do in this situation is to have a budget for the week and month and I put everything in writing when I discover that it is getting out of hand. The writing budget will expose your excesses and your wants and let you put them on the scale of preference depending on the money you can afford for the specific time.

There may be other things you will forget and those things that will be a necessity that will crept in, but the spending for the time will be more justified than not having budget and plan on your spending.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 12:06:29 PM

This is purely a bad habit, instead of looking for a strategy to keep money out of reach which I think is also a bad option for an emergency situation, I think changing the habit is better. Especially if the OP lives in a crowded center, this will be an extreme journey because just leaving the house will trigger extravagant desires.
Maybe it's true that everything has to start with changing wasteful habits to be more efficient. The method can be by having targets to be achieved which can be accomplished when raising money. Because without anything to achieve, humans tend to squander the money they hold. the second act is to have a foresight. Namely having an awareness of the importance of building financially from now on so that it will be better in the future. But to do all of this requires high financial management and discipline. and if one is not accustomed to discipline then all is in vain.

If we look at the development of the world of social media today there are lots of advertisements offering their products and there is also the term that you can pay on the spot when the ordered goods arrive. So, in my opinion, it is things like this that have led to an increase in shopping culture, in this case online, and in my opinion, this has become a bad habit for individuals if they continue to obey it and will become an obstacle in building finances and managing finances.

I just remembered before that most of my people in my country didn't trust online shopping because it was tagged as a scam as they received an item that was not the same in the picture but later on people kept ordering it, which is what they called online shopping addiction, where whenever they are stressed they just open the app and buy on it, meaning they can't control themselves. As you know, you can go shopping without going out. The accessibility is positive, but when it comes to controlling our urge, that is difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: