Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do if your country did not legalize cryptocurrency?  (Read 1126 times)
jojoalex

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2023, 11:32:10 PM

It's important to note that legal and regulatory environments vary widely across countries, and the status of cryptocurrency can change over time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 10:38:21 AM

Bitcoin is a very useful thing to many people. It has provided very good opportunities, job opportunity, trading opportunity and lots more for many people to earn money for their essentials of life. Bitcoin halving is fast approaching, giving many people hope of investment, and making reasonable profit at the end. Yet in some countries it is completely illegal. What will you do if you are a fan of bitcoin but your country did not legalize cryptocurrency?

Most of the countries that have issues with legalising Bitcoin have either changed their minds about it or have lost core financial institutions and golden investment opportunities. I can not stay in enviroments that do not encourage businesses to thrive, for heaven's sake, there are over 200 nations in the world and less than 2% are those considering cryptocurrency illegal.

I will gladly leave the enviroment and go to one which safely encourages transactions using cryptocurrencies.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 07:21:21 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that you can use as a medium of investment and use it for trading or you can also use bitcoins for savings.  Most people usually use Bitcoin to hold their investments for a long period of time. Bitcoin is completely different from all other coins in the market and Bitcoin is a very important currency. An investor can trust or rely on Bitcoin as much as any other coin in the market but an investor can never trust as much. We have seen several promising coins that have come to the market, investors have invested in those coins, and those coins have disappeared from the market, taking all of the investors' money. There is no alternative to investing in Bitcoin when it comes to keeping your money safe.

Bitcoin is one such currency that has influence in every country in the world. Because it's made in such a way that everyone can use Bitcoin openly in countries where it's legal, but secretly in countries where it's illegal. So a coin in which you can reap huge benefits if you invest. Inflation of the money of all countries is the reason why it is becoming most dangerous to keep money in banks. So if you can invest in Bitcoin properly then surely you will find safe place.

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 07:40:46 AM

What will you do if you are a fan of bitcoin but your country did not legalize cryptocurrency?
Many countries do not want to recognize Bitcoin as a legal currency in every country, in general they say it is illegal, but other facts say, Bitcoin can still be bought and sold on exchanges operating in that country.

Many cases I have seen in some countries state that Bitcoin is illegal, but the exchanges operating in that country are legal, does this indicate that the exchange pays taxes to the country, actually that is what happens, the country declares Bitcoin illegal, but they never dosaid the exchange was illegal.

For me, I don't really care if the country declares Bitcoin illegal, the important thing is that the exchange is not illegal, the country cannot control Bitcoin, so for me everything is safe.

I think declaring bitcoin illegal and declaring bitcoin an illegal currency are different. Currently, there are not too many countries that accept bitcoin as legal currency, but there are many countries that have legalized bitcoin as a commodity and asset. So people can still trade, buy and sell bitcoin on centralized exchanges, which is not so strange.

Bitcoin is gradually being recognized as an asset rather than a currency, and not many countries ban it anymore. Regarding its legalization as a currency, other than El Salvador, there is no second country.

Silver005

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 07:13:36 PM

Well it will not be easy for some many people in my country if the government happens to ban Bitcoin, and is going to cause alot of havoc in my country, because alot of people depending on the Bitcoin to boost for their daily bread because there's no job vacancies in the country for the youth to engage themselves on, and the only opportunity that just come to assist in reducing the crime in the country and someone will wake up one day to abolish it will not go well in terms of my country..

But I see no reason it will be abolished because it is a legitimate online business,so what will be the reason for the government not to legalized it here for more better of my country..

That said, I am optimistic that my country will continue to support cryptocurrencies and allow them to operate freely. There are already a number of countries that have embraced cryptocurrency, and I believe that the trend will continue in the future.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 07:27:37 PM

What will you do if you are a fan of bitcoin but your country did not legalize cryptocurrency?
Many countries do not want to recognize Bitcoin as a legal currency in every country, in general they say it is illegal, but other facts say, Bitcoin can still be bought and sold on exchanges operating in that country.

Many cases I have seen in some countries state that Bitcoin is illegal, but the exchanges operating in that country are legal, does this indicate that the exchange pays taxes to the country, actually that is what happens, the country declares Bitcoin illegal, but they never dosaid the exchange was illegal.

For me, I don't really care if the country declares Bitcoin illegal, the important thing is that the exchange is not illegal, the country cannot control Bitcoin, so for me everything is safe.

I think declaring bitcoin illegal and declaring bitcoin an illegal currency are different. Currently, there are not too many countries that accept bitcoin as legal currency, but there are many countries that have legalized bitcoin as a commodity and asset. So people can still trade, buy and sell bitcoin on centralized exchanges, which is not so strange.

Bitcoin is gradually being recognized as an asset rather than a currency, and not many countries ban it anymore. Regarding its legalization as a currency, other than El Salvador, there is no second country.
This is why it would really be that important that you should really be aware on the current laws or bills that you do have in your country in regarding with cryptocurrencies so that you wontreally be putting up yourself on such possible issues or problems that you might be able to face on just because you had really that made yourself skipped out something. Its true that not all countries are already considering Bitcoins to be a legal tender or something that officially that been accepted or regulated. There are still some places on which they are really that still on the neutral side on which means they arent banning it and also they arent considering on regulating it.So far we are still on adoption rate on which we cant tell whether it is really that on fast pace or on a slow gradual phase increase. It is really just that not all corners of the world would really be considering Bitcoins existence or cryptocurrency as a whole.

If it turns out that my country would really be banning or wouldnt really be legalizing crypto then it is really just that fine.If its banned then there are tons of ways
for you to deal up without being that caught but of course you should be engaging things with own risks.

Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2023, 09:22:51 PM

This is not even a question to ask. Op does your country legalize cryptocurrency? No. So how did you manage to trade with cryptocurrency in your country that is not yet legalizing cryptocurrency. The countries that have legalized Bitcoin in the world are just few and not even up to 4 and all the rest have not legalize Bitcoin in their domains or jurisdictions. But the ones that have not legalize Bitcoin are the ones making wave in the cryptocurrency ecosystem market place. Like my country is the highest cryptocurrency marketing center in the whole Africa but our government even banned it oh. We still make wave. Bitcoin does not depend on general control but p2p.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 13, 2023, 09:30:05 PM

Bitcoin is a very useful thing to many people. It has provided very good opportunities, job opportunity, trading opportunity and lots more for many people to earn money for their essentials of life. Bitcoin halving is fast approaching, giving many people hope of investment, and making reasonable profit at the end. Yet in some countries it is completely illegal. What will you do if you are a fan of bitcoin but your country did not legalize cryptocurrency?
A lot of countries are still not legalizing cryptocurrency but they don't dwell with crypto investors and traders as they give freedom whatever their citizens chosen careers. So if I'm living this kind of country, I think I don't have to worry continue to access with my cryptos because the country itself is not going to kill us either. As long as we don't do crimes, then we are safe from putting in jail.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
DYING_S0UL

Activity: 322
Merit: 318

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2023, 10:15:41 PM

Actually, there is nothing we can do if the government doesn't want to make crypto legal. But despite being legal or illegal, we will use crypto no matter what. As a matter of fact, we are currently doing that. I live in Bangladesh, and if you look it up on Google, you'll see that crypto is illegal in my country. But still, thousands of crypto users from my country are using it. Of course not in public, as it might raise a legal issue. Most of us use crypto in secrecy, and not even our neighbors or relatives know of it.

AoBT
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████