Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think it's still wrong selling properties for Bitcoin?  (Read 761 times)
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 236

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 08:18:01 PM

In my personal opinion, I wouldn't recommend selling one's lands for Bitcoin investments. It's a different situation if someone has a surplus of land and is willing to take risks. Losing it wouldn't be a significant setback for them. If the value of Bitcoin had dropped by 2 times after your purchase, you probably wouldn't be making this post or asking this question. Fortunately, your Bitcoin investment has doubled, making you happy. However, it's important to remember that not everyone is as fortunate as you are.

Something significant about this thread is that every member unanimously agrees that it is best to invest money that you can afford to lose in bitcoin. Personally I won't sell my land for a volatile venture like bitcoin investment, because the value of the land will keep increasing, while bitcoin fluctuations makes it not to be a guaranteed income when you want to cash in. I will rather invest in bitcoin from the reward that I get from my earnings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 08:34:50 PM

We are not here to validate you in any way. You took a big chance, and it paid off. That might be done by someone else, but it wouldn't work for them. Do you think about taking a profit now that you have a 100% profit? is what I would like to know. Or would you want to make a 200% profit before taking a profit? Once, I sold a Rolex and invested the proceeds in bitcoin. I took a profit and purchased a new Rolex when the price of bitcoin rose. You can take the risks and still be safe if your calculation is accurate.
It all depends on how you consider bitcoin and the way you carry it forward. There were difference of opinion when it comes to selling properties and buying bitcoin. Going through the life of Taihuttu we'll get to know how positive we need to be and how his family have turned bitcoin family. Not only his house, he sold his entire belongings to invest into bitcoin. Just think the risk he had taken with a family of five.
The point is not everyone gets lucky and paid off their investments just like the family you mentioned. Well, bitcoin is certainly an ideal and profitable investment, but if you are not that risk takers and would easily faint when prices are moving against the market, then bitcoin investment may not be good for you. There are a lot of profitable investments around. Just suit yourself and look for investments which you think you can easily learn and master based on your own interest and ability.

mendace

Activity: 462
Merit: 613

Pizza Maker 2023 | Bitcoinbeer.events

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 08:36:23 PM

Something significant about this thread is that every member unanimously agrees that it is best to invest money that you can afford to lose in bitcoin. Personally I won't sell my land for a volatile venture like bitcoin investment, because the value of the land will keep increasing, while bitcoin fluctuations makes it not to be a guaranteed income when you want to cash in. I will rather invest in bitcoin from the reward that I get from my earnings.

I agree too and furthermore you would be selling an asset for an asset and it's not very logical, better to exchange shitty hard-earned Fiat currency in that land which allowed you to eat once again but which only gave you waste paper.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 08:43:52 PM

We are not here to validate you in any way. You took a big chance, and it paid off. That might be done by someone else, but it wouldn't work for them. Do you think about taking a profit now that you have a 100% profit? is what I would like to know. Or would you want to make a 200% profit before taking a profit? Once, I sold a Rolex and invested the proceeds in bitcoin. I took a profit and purchased a new Rolex when the price of bitcoin rose. You can take the risks and still be safe if your calculation is accurate.
It all depends on how you consider bitcoin and the way you carry it forward. There were difference of opinion when it comes to selling properties and buying bitcoin. Going through the life of Taihuttu we'll get to know how positive we need to be and how his family have turned bitcoin family. Not only his house, he sold his entire belongings to invest into bitcoin. Just think the risk he had taken with a family of five.
The point is not everyone gets lucky and paid off their investments just like the family you mentioned. Well, bitcoin is certainly an ideal and profitable investment, but if you are not that risk takers and would easily faint when prices are moving against the market, then bitcoin investment may not be good for you. There are a lot of profitable investments around. Just suit yourself and look for investments which you think you can easily learn and master based on your own interest and ability.
As much as possible it would really be that wise that you shouldn't really be taking some selling decisions like properties or whatsoever you do have because it would really be wise on accumulating as much as possible and we know that having properties specially if it can be monetize then you could really be taking advantage into that.There's no point or that no sense on selling it out but rather save it up and
on the time you do make more income with those investment or properties then you could really just simply rinse and repeat.

Dont stop on a certain point just because you are seeing that you do have possessions then you would be simply be deciding on selling it and putting it on Bitcoin.Yes, it does have potential but doesnt
mean that you would be needing to sell something.Its true that not all people who had taken such decision do ends up on profitable or being on the positive side. This is why we should
really be wise on taking up decisions on times like these.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 08:55:00 PM

I am this close to making double of my money yesterday when I looked at my Bitcoin wallet, this was the Bitcoin I bought at 17k with two acres of farm lands I sold in 2022, I still feel very happy right now because of my decision, I believe that some risks are worth taking and mine is paying off, some people tried to talk me out of this, if I have keep the lands yes it could grow big in future, but the fastest growth of Bitcoin is far more enticing for me.

I am not trying to tell anyone to sell their properties to buy Butcoin, I have more lands that's why I am able to sell for Bitcoin, I think it's wrong having a land or two and sell because of Bitcoin, but if you have more, it's going to worth the risk, nothing grows insanely well like bitcoin does.

I am excited to see how 2024 and 2025 will play out, tell me, is anyone taking such risks with Bitcoin investment? Do you think I went too far selling something as valuable as lands?
Well looking at the situation of things as you have already stated that you have more than enough land that the sales of this particular one won't be of any negative effect to you makes it okay by me in the decision you took. But in the situation where the land is your only one I don't think it will be advisable to sell it off because the risk involved will be bigger. Because the desire profits would have taken a lot longer due to the market volatility and the land might be of use to you before that times.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 09:07:26 PM

I personally would not be too pushy to take this risk just to invest in bitcoin. I have a few pieces of land and some gold to use for jewelery but when I want to invest I tend to keep my budget low rather than selling other assets to get my budget together. Of course I can expect returns, but I can't take risks like this.

OP, I know you can do it especially if you can take the plunge. But imagine if you end up failing and you don't manage to get the return you should for one reason or another, are you sure you want to sell the property for investment?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 09:37:58 PM

I personally would not be too pushy to take this risk just to invest in bitcoin. I have a few pieces of land and some gold to use for jewelery but when I want to invest I tend to keep my budget low rather than selling other assets to get my budget together. Of course I can expect returns, but I can't take risks like this.

Perhaps, it was a smart idea. In fact, it was stated many times that "Only invest the amount that we can afford to lose". This obviously tells us what we gonna do and stepping behind this will certainly create a huge risk on our part. Selling is not the best option, maybe on the part of OP because he is filthy rich, he never feels any regrets or worries in his decision but for us who think about our finances, that is different. Of course, we choose the best thing for us even though we are risk-takers but it won't exceed our limits.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
chigo

Activity: 178
Merit: 53

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 09:47:48 PM

I am this close to making double of my money yesterday when I looked at my Bitcoin wallet, this was the Bitcoin I bought at 17k with two acres of farm lands I sold in 2022, I still feel very happy right now because of my decision, I believe that some risks are worth taking and mine is paying off, some people tried to talk me out of this, if I have keep the lands yes it could grow big in future, but the fastest growth of Bitcoin is far more enticing for me.

I am not trying to tell anyone to sell their properties to buy Butcoin, I have more lands that's why I am able to sell for Bitcoin, I think it's wrong having a land or two and sell because of Bitcoin, but if you have more, it's going to worth the risk, nothing grows insanely well like bitcoin does.

I am excited to see how 2024 and 2025 will play out, tell me, is anyone taking such risks with Bitcoin investment? Do you think I went too far selling something as valuable as lands?
How can you be so reckless with your decision!!

do you not have any other way to buy bitcoin other than by selling the land you own, many people are trapped by buying bitcoin with debt or selling their valuable assets, while other people buy bitcoin with their cold funds. I hope you will not encounter difficulties in the future, so that the bitcoins that you are currently buying from the sale of your land are not in vain.
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 10:22:03 PM

Anything that doubles your profits is worthwhile to invest, and risk your money in. If necessary, I wouldn't mind exchanging my sole plot of undeveloped land for bitcoin. I'm selling it because I know that whether things go well or poorly, the bitcoin I purchased will increase in value much more than the land I bought. When it does, I will be able to benefit from the earnings, which will allow me to purchase even more land at a better location than the one I currently own.

Affording land and properties is simple when one has a lot of money, but investing in Bitcoin at a high price takes a significant investment of capital in order to receive returns, and the best time to do so is during a bearish market.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 10:22:20 PM

For all my friends who wish to prohibit or express their disagreement with the OP, please re-read the emphasized words. The OP possesses numerous assets, meaning that the two-hectare land he sold to buy Bitcoin is not their only land. This should catch everyone's attention, that the OP took a risk, but it wasn't an all-in risk. They still have other lands ready to back up their future in case the value of the recently sold two-hectare land diminishes.

The disparity in economic strength undeniably has a significant impact. However, the essence is never to go all-in when you still have a life to live.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 11:22:28 PM

Selling properties and going all in bitcoin should be based on the understanding about the person on bitcoin. It is one's own earning and he have got the right to risk. It can be on bitcoin or the property can be left to grow in value over time. Most were success stories when investment were made after selling properties and valueables. Recently on person posted the incident of selling all his wife's jewels and buying bitcoin. Surely this could've given him with the best and no one lands in loss investing in bitcoin. The difference in time for growth could vary. We should have the patience to enjoy the real growth of bitcoin.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 12:38:31 PM

In my personal opinion, this is not a matter of right or wrong, but more to do or not.
And "suitable" for each person is different.
On the one hand, sometimes this decision really benefits someone and makes them earn more money. And this happens not only because of luck, but there are those concerned who really understand the right time to buy and then sell it. Not a new person who appeared in the crypto world during a bullish trend.

but on the other hand, it may not be at all suitable for others who are just getting into the world of crypto business, for people who do not understand the risks and how to manage them properly at the right time.

Apart from that, there are other considerations when someone sells their property, whether it is the only property or not. If that was the only thing, I would never recommend this to anyone.
I agree that not having expertise would be a trouble, it should be a big deal where you need to have a small amount of trouble that could result in not a great response. I am not saying that you should be doing it because it's a good thing or a bad thing neither, I do not want to put a black and white line to this, but it is not that easy for newbies for sure.

If you know what you are doing, if you can hold long enough, and if you have proven to yourself that you can hold long enough, bitcoin could be more profitable than property for sure, not a lot of property goes up like that. But if you are unsure about it, then maybe it would make more sense to just keep it and not invest into bitcoin before you are certain about it.

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 01:32:26 PM

Anything that doubles your profits is worthwhile to invest, and risk your money in. If necessary, I wouldn't mind exchanging my sole plot of undeveloped land for bitcoin. I'm selling it because I know that whether things go well or poorly, the bitcoin I purchased will increase in value much more than the land I bought. When it does, I will be able to benefit from the earnings, which will allow me to purchase even more land at a better location than the one I currently own.

Affording land and properties is simple when one has a lot of money, but investing in Bitcoin at a high price takes a significant investment of capital in order to receive returns, and the best time to do so is during a bearish market.
You're taking high risks, I keep saying that we shouldn't invest every substantial property into bitcoin, because this is cryptocurrency, alot of things happen, acknowledge the bull and bear season. What if you enter in the wrong entry of bitcoin, when it's dipping and end up liquidating your account, what will be your next step or decision, ofcourse you will fall into depression because that exactly everything you invested in and it didn't turned out the way you planned, I know what it means to start from scratch, always provide backup options for your primary plans.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 03:41:03 PM

Volatility would be your most concern at this point. Land would just continue appreciating over the coming years, and at least you got that anyway while Bitcoin is not always like usual.

If I were in your shoes, I would let the land continue to appreciate and just trade Bitcoin in the meantime. As long as the land is entitled to you anyway, there would be no worries. I appreciate your enthusiasm and optimism in Bitcoin's value, but realistically speaking, we're not really sure for now.

You're taking high risks, I keep saying that we shouldn't invest every substantial property into bitcoin, because this is cryptocurrency, alot of things happen, acknowledge the bull and bear season. What if you enter in the wrong entry of bitcoin, when it's dipping and end up liquidating your account, what will be your next step or decision, ofcourse you will fall into depression because that exactly everything you invested in and it didn't turned out the way you planned, I know what it means to start from scratch, always provide backup options for your primary plans.
Well there are no "wrong entries" anyway when we're talking about Bitcoin. It's just that deciding from that would either make you wait for either few years/months or more.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 04:52:17 PM

For all my friends who wish to prohibit or express their disagreement with the OP, please re-read the emphasized words. The OP possesses numerous assets, meaning that the two-hectare land he sold to buy Bitcoin is not their only land. This should catch everyone's attention, that the OP took a risk, but it wasn't an all-in risk. They still have other lands ready to back up their future in case the value of the recently sold two-hectare land diminishes.

The disparity in economic strength undeniably has a significant impact. However, the essence is never to go all-in when you still have a life to live.

Those who are opposing the OP because they have overlooked this detail, what the OP is doing is the right thing and a good investment strategy.
I would call it portfolio diversification rather than him recklessly selling real assets to invest in bitcoin. But I also hope people should read carefully what OP is saying, this is not advice for everyone. Selling real estate or any other property to invest in bitcoin is never a good idea. Bitcoin is still a high risk asset because we should only invest what we can lose.

Alpha Marine

Activity: 532
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 08:14:30 PM

I respect your opinion of not selling your land to buy Bitcoin. But this is different is OP has an abundance of land from what he said. It was a good form for him to sell a portion of his land to invest in Bitcoin. Things could go south we know but isn't that what an investment is? He invested what he can afford to lose.
You talked about diversification. Selling a part of his land to invest in something is diversification. Now he has assets in land and Bitcoin.

It's just that this choice has to be seen from several perspectives where it's like what the OP said, he's selling because he has a lot of properties so it's not wrong to sell and make it into bitcoin but it's definitely not recommended for someone who only has one property and all of this here by selling their assets and being in bitcoin.

Very true. It would be very unwise to sell all of your assets and put everything into another asset.
This is why they say to invest what you can afford to lose. We have to invest wisely.
In the OP's case, he has a lot of land and he didn't sell everything. He said he has others. I see it as a pretty good investment to try and diversify his investment.
It is a very bad idea to use everything you have for investment because in as much as we should take risks, we should take calculated risks. A risk that if things go wrong, we can have something to fall back to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 09:50:08 PM

I never encourage beginners to sell their assets so they can enter bitcoin investment. That is a very wrong mindset in the first place. You’re not even sure if you will be successful on your bitcoin investment so why would take a bigger risk if there is no guaranteed profits in the end. So just allocate a small amount at first so that if you lose, that will never be an issue to you. And as much as possible, do some intensive research first before you finally decide to invest in bitcoin because the fact that it’s highly volatile, you will never make profits if you are also too impatient to seek for immediate profits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 09:52:04 PM

Selling properties and going all in bitcoin should be based on the understanding about the person on bitcoin. It is one's own earning and he have got the right to risk. It can be on bitcoin or the property can be left to grow in value over time. Most were success stories when investment were made after selling properties and valueables. Recently on person posted the incident of selling all his wife's jewels and buying bitcoin. Surely this could've given him with the best and no one lands in loss investing in bitcoin. The difference in time for growth could vary. We should have the patience to enjoy the real growth of bitcoin.
It is our mindset that investing in Bitcoin will make us rich. Perhaps it can be possible but can't ignore the possibility that this will be a reason for major losses as we don't have 100% assurance of ROI. I'd still wanted to remind the golden rule of investing crypto - only invest the amount that we can afford to lose. And the case of selling some properties just for the seek of starting a Bitcoin investment, I really don't think it was the best option. But if that person has the capability to do it without any worries, then why stop them?

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 09:59:12 PM

Selling your property to start with bitcoin investment makes a bad impression for me. That is because you intend to acquire losses already before you make profits with bitcoin. Although some may be brave enough to take the risk and paid off their investments, but it does not happen to all first time bitcoin investors. Most of them resort into losing maybe because they are also not completely aware on the investment they are entering. So just to stay at a safety zone and be free from big losses, always invest at your own risk by just putting a small amount that you can manage to lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 10:02:39 PM

It is our mindset that investing in Bitcoin will make us rich. Perhaps it can be possible but can't ignore the possibility that this will be a reason for major losses as we don't have 100% assurance of ROI. I'd still wanted to remind the golden rule of investing crypto - only invest the amount that we can afford to lose. And the case of selling some properties just for the seek of starting a Bitcoin investment, I really don't think it was the best option. But if that person has the capability to do it without any worries, then why stop them?
Always mind off with the risks because not every crypto investment would really be ending up on positive. We do have our own will on how we should really be dealing up with this space on which it would really be that impossible for us not to be able to realize about those risks along the way.We are already getting involved with some investment then it would be unlikely for someone to missed up if ever
he would really be considering on investing into Bitcoin. Of course you would really be that making up some research first before diving in because if you dont then you would really be finding yourself into huge trouble via making those bad decisions but in overall, if i do have some properties then i would really be monetizing these places and the profit you do make then this is where you would be getting your fund to be invested on bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. Diversify as much as you could on which it would really be just that normal that you would really be having those kind of approach because know
that lots of ways and methods could really be utilized if you are really that wise in this regard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: