Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Anyone Genuinely Think Solana is The Best Crypto?  (Read 36 times)
jay_cash (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 06:31:21 PM

Do people sincerely believe Solana is the top cryptocurrency following Bitcoin and Ethereum? If they do, what’s the reasoning behind it?
I’m considering investing more in Solana when the market tanks, or perhaps in any coin with potential for huge gains.
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 4907

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 08:04:53 PM

Just gamble with the altcoins because their fall is not good at all. Solana had an all-time-high of $260 and all-time-low of $8. Can you see how that can be depressing. I am not insinuating that you should not invest but invest wisely.

AVE5

Activity: 182
Merit: 79

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 10:38:16 PM

Do people sincerely believe Solana is the top cryptocurrency following Bitcoin and Ethereum? If they do, what’s the reasoning behind it?
I’m considering investing more in Solana when the market tanks, or perhaps in any coin with potential for huge gains.

You can just say that's how you feels and don't try to hide in-between unaware masses of you to say that Solana is a top cryptocurrency before bitcoin.
While I wouldn't be so sentimental with a curiosity to object your opinion on this, I'd had first asked to know how you do considers top coins because I don't know in anyway you can compare bitcoin and Solana coin in their blockchains, market dominance and their volatile potentials to yield huge income and also considering their reputations.

Bitcoin has been the top leading cryptocurrencies in all ramifications and in the Crypto marketing influences and after bitcoin is a topmost, you've to mention ETH, and BnB before you'd make mention of the Solana Coin.
The insistence to this your opinion is worth directing to the MemeCoins for gambling just as Sir Charles -Tim recently insighted on you.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: