Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the altcoin holders hang on until the bull run comes ?  (Read 788 times)
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 08:02:24 AM

Will altcoin holders survive until the bull run comes? The answer to that question is definitely yes. Altcoin holders will definitely stick around until that moment comes. Otherwise, his efforts will be wasted.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 09:15:59 AM

Will altcoin holders survive until the bull run comes? The answer to that question is definitely yes. Altcoin holders will definitely stick around until that moment comes. Otherwise, his efforts will be wasted.

Not all altcoin holders survive until the bull run comes mate,
for example I always cut losses just to accumulate my favorite altcoins, because by holding we won't be able to recover quickly.
of course with that we can increase the number of altcoins that we will hold and sell them after the bear ends.

terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2023, 04:46:18 PM

I think it’s normal to have some regrets when investing in volatile assets like altcoins. I have also made some bad decisions in the past, but I learned from them and tried to diversify my portfolio. I think you should do what feels right for you, whether it’s holding or selling your Dogecoins.

Marshrover

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 01:32:26 PM

I'm pretty sure that even decades later, people will still remember projects like NeonLink. Remember my words.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 03:46:21 PM

well, it's no surprise that the Doge came so far down to this point. after all, it is the Hype created by Elon Musk. However, it is very risky to hold the meme coin that is currently hype for a long time.
I've had a similar experience with Sovryn coins. It's just that I held the coin too long. The coin used to have a high price, but because I was too confident, I still held the coin until the price fell like it is today. Well, until now I still hold the coin with the principle, I will hold this coin until the price goes to zero, or when the price goes up again. However, this could be another lesson for the coins we will adopt next.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 04:41:41 PM

Not all altcoin holders survive until the bull run comes mate,
for example I always cut losses just to accumulate my favorite altcoins, because by holding we won't be able to recover quickly.
of course with that we can increase the number of altcoins that we will hold and sell them after the bear ends.
Altcoin is very risky right now, we can see the chart every month more dump than before and also SEC targeted many popular altcoin to indicate as Securities. Never do DCA or hold for too long, if we reaching price we want, just quickly for take profit or we will regret, meme coin,layer 1 or web 3 There is no guarantee that the next bullrun will go up. Be aware with situation of market

nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 07:21:06 PM

I believe everyone on this forum has made both good and bad decisions in terms of investing in altcoins. I recently made a mistake buying a lot of Dogecoins after Elon Musk changed the Twitter logo into the Doge logo. Price was surging and due to FOMO, I bought a lot at the price of $0.099 and afterwards it started to dump like hell. If I continue to hold Dogecoins, the price might be dumping even lower but if I sell them now, the losses become concrete and I'll never have a chance to win back. Have you ever had the same experience ? What did/would you do ? Please share your opinions. By the way, I am with FireDAO team, in charge of the global community. Please contact me if you have any inquiry.

I have had many similar situations. Basically, after participating in Bounty, I held coins for a long time and their price dropped noticeably. Therefore, my recommendation would be to determine how much you want to receive and, when approaching this figure, sell coins in parts (for example, 40, 30, 30%)

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2023, 09:28:18 PM

Altcoin is very risky right now, we can see the chart every month more dump than before and also SEC targeted many popular altcoin to indicate as Securities. Never do DCA or hold for too long, if we reaching price we want, just quickly for take profit or we will regret, meme coin,layer 1 or web 3 There is no guarantee that the next bullrun will go up. Be aware with situation of market
Be vigilant and care about your money, it's better to get into bitcoin and do DCA Bitcoin is more secure because the price of Bitcoin will improve in the end. But Altcoin prices will be affected by Bitcoin and some Fud that appears. Altcoins have a lot of risks, even the top altcoins are threatened with an SEC decision and make their prices fall even more. we have to be vigilant and do research on any coins that still have good potential in the future besides bitcoin.
Wakate

Activity: 994
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 09:46:02 PM

Be vigilant and care about your money, it's better to get into bitcoin and do DCA Bitcoin is more secure because the price of Bitcoin will improve in the end. But Altcoin prices will be affected by Bitcoin and some Fud that appears. Altcoins have a lot of risks, even the top altcoins are threatened with an SEC decision and make their prices fall even more. we have to be vigilant and do research on any coins that still have good potential in the future besides bitcoin.
Whatever is happening to Bitcoin will always affects the altcoins market so we need to understand that if Bitcoin falls now, it will have crazy effects on the whole cryptocurrency market which can be a disaster if many of the altcoins projects doesn't have a string momentum to pull back not crashing out. There are projects that can not be existence when this happens that is one of the reasons why we need to invest in a good project that will not crash out any time soon. If we are the kind of investors that do more of research about a project before investing, that will keep us safe from rug pull and scam projects.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 09:53:02 PM

Never place your trust in anyone, whether it's Elon Musk or Zuckerberg, when it comes to making investment decisions in this market. They have both had their fair share of negative impact on the market, with some initiating bear markets and others deceiving others with the use of Metamask. It is crucial to approach this volatile money market with extreme caution, riding the wave only when the prospects are promising and exiting when the stars begin to dim.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 10:31:35 PM

Surely they would. Most people who are in the crypto scene right now have already learned their lesson from the past mistakes of other people. People will probably hang on to what they have until they see a movement upwards, and not just a simple movement, but rather a huge movement wherein every single crypto is rising. Afterwards, I'm not sure whether there will be left in the market until such time that the movement has stopped, and it's time to collect more bags again.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 10:35:37 PM

they definitely will,they don't have choice but to hold anyways since majority are still holding from previous rally and just doesn't seem to have the opportunity to sell.
their best course of action is to wait until their altcoin in general increase in value otherwise it will incur them loses.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 04:38:05 PM

Whatever is happening to Bitcoin will always affects the altcoins market so we need to understand that if Bitcoin falls now, it will have crazy effects on the whole cryptocurrency market which can be a disaster if many of the altcoins projects doesn't have a string momentum to pull back not crashing out. There are projects that can not be existence when this happens that is one of the reasons why we need to invest in a good project that will not crash out any time soon. If we are the kind of investors that do more of research about a project before investing, that will keep us safe from rug pull and scam projects.
Doing full research on a new project will help us not to fall for scam projects or projects that will be abandoned in the end. But that's not a guarantee that the top project will be a project that lasts a long time. there are some top coins that are even a scam nowadays. But Bitcoin is top and trusted. Bitcoin would have had a crazy impact on the market if the price had crashed and fallen, but now the price is recovering and some altcoins are starting to recover. we just hope that Bitcoin will remain stable and tend to go up.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1215

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 06:54:15 PM

...I bought a lot at the price of $0.099 and afterwards it started to dump like hell. If I continue to hold Dogecoins, the price might be dumping even lower but if I sell them now, the losses become concrete and I'll never have a chance to win back.
A few months before Dogecoin did its ATH @$0.7+, there was a bet or so by some group of guys to pump it to $1. I want to believe that bet or pursuit is still active and there are some investors who still have that mindset that it will get to $1. That wasn't even a big feat to achieve going by the way it spiked to wipe off double zeroes. I believe Dogecoin will still zoom past its ATH when the market gets into this oncoming bull rally proper. Well, even if it doesn't get to a new ATH I still believe your entry point at $0.09 isn't that far from Doge's current price @ $0.07. It's less than three cent from it. So, I advise that you stick around and don't sell off. Greater things on the way a few months from now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 289

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 06:44:24 AM

Have you ever had the same experience ? What did/would you do ? Please share your opinions.

I once had experience with FOMO. And many of my friends are FOMO. I had heavy losses on SHIBA CFX and Sandbox when NFTs were all the rage. If you do the math I've lost almost 80% on those three projects mainly on Sandbox because I thought that NFTs would be successful. And from that experience I believe that there is nothing good about NFTs.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Zaichonok

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 07:37:34 AM

Have you ever had the same experience ? What did/would you do ? Please share your opinions.

I once had experience with FOMO. And many of my friends are FOMO. I had heavy losses on SHIBA CFX and Sandbox when NFTs were all the rage. If you do the math I've lost almost 80% on those three projects mainly on Sandbox because I thought that NFTs would be successful. And from that experience I believe that there is nothing good about NFTs.

Usually people buy cryptocurrency during the rise of the market when price of the assets very high. They hope that the rise will continue more and buy assets. But always after the rise of the market there is a fall of the market and many people can not stop to have any profit from investment. During the rise of the market they buy more and more and do not stop. To have the maximum profit from investment it is necessary to buy crypto during the fall of the market.

NFTs more risky for investment that the crypto, and to earn money on NFT it is necessary to understand how they works and what profit you will be able to receive from NFTs.
woez

Activity: 421
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 08:09:19 AM

My answer, that's not all, why is that. for some who have short-term views and trading, options are not the main choice. What I say here is clear, they target a daily profit for a regular amount and it usually varies depending on the amount of holding the coin/token they trade on the exchange.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: