Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto mining cloud  (Read 131 times)
emanija (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2023, 09:43:32 AM

Hello, I want to ask, I have a similar question, maybe you know if you have a similar script or name, I'm looking everywhere, I can't find it anywhere, I need a similar mobile program. like: Vorsi, satoshi, hexa network or similar crypto miner programs, thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmpoEX

Activity: 419
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 04:35:17 PM

Why are you looking for a cloud mining script?
I believe most cloud mining websites are scams.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
June 27, 2023, 10:51:05 PM

Almost all crypto cloud mining programs are scams. Not sure why you are looking for similar scripts. Are you planning to set up your own cloud mining platform so that you can lie to and scam users of their money with an empty promise of growth in yearly returns or passive income?

If you are, then I discourage you from doing so, as it's unethical and not accepted in the community.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GxSTxV

Activity: 784
Merit: 622

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2023, 11:14:26 PM

Almost all crypto cloud mining programs are scams. Not sure why you are looking for similar scripts. Are you planning to set up your own cloud mining platform so that you can lie to and scam users of their money with an empty promise of growth in yearly returns or passive income?

If you are, then I discourage you from doing so, as it's unethical and not accepted in the community.

The scripts he is talking about are almost similar to HYIP Templates with just a fake cloud mining touch added to deceive new users and investors into investing their money. I can’t undersstand how these websites and scam projects continue to operate while people still also invest in something so unreal. How can these mining websites promise more profit than any powerful mining device can deliver? I will simply explain how it’s not possible:
It is easy to see that it’s fake when you calculate the profits you would receive from the most powerful device available in the market, which may give you $100 for example per day after paying electricity fees. These websites claim to offer even higher returns without requiring any effort from you apart from giving them with your money.

Anyways if that's what this member is seeking for, he should be aware that this is not the right place to post this request. If he is genuinely looking for similar websites to invest in and doesn’t understand the risks I have clarified things for him to avoid such scam.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
July 30, 2023, 02:37:23 PM

We cannot admit that this is categorically unacceptable in the group, especially when we see that the most popular trading platform in the market, Binance, is leading a cloud mining program, according to what one of the users explained here. Also, the well-known mining pool Viabtc had launched its cloud mining program since 2020.

I am convinced that they are all spam programs in one form or another, regardless of who runs them. But what I meant is that these programs are still popular and their promoters are still succeeding in causing victims. I'm not encouraging OP to go ahead with the scam project but I'm just explaining his position that he might be following programs run by major platforms like Binance.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 01, 2023, 11:19:26 PM

This!

You should really be taking this advise because we do know that there are lots of scams now and there's no way about being legit with those mining apps that could be done through phone because it cant really be just that possible.Ive seen some mining based kind like OmegaNetwork, Avive, or ICE which they are really that having that kind of mining thing but those token value are zero.  For those coins who do have actual value but claiming out that could be able to mine through mobile then its just scam. Whenever you do able to encounter some good returns or offer then always be skeptical on this one and be that always make your own research .
Cloudmining would really be that legit on the time that we do talk about Hashflare or Genesis which do offer those contracts but if you do have plans on being a miner then you would really be needing to
buy your own asics or GPU or basing up on the coin that you are mining into.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: