Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to buy BNB?  (Read 746 times)
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 09:50:43 PM

It was always a wise to buy BNB, as it is one of the top altcoin. As Binance now has issues with SEC, if the things goes as XRP and SEC case, and Binance wins, it can easily gain 50% in price. And with an altcoin with such a huge market cap, that is a lot. Second having BNB and holding it on Binance exchange often give small bonuses, as crypto from participating in launchpads and launchpools.
Well, BNB is still a valuable coin despite the current situation that Binance had faced. Yes, we believe that the case will soon to solve but I'd never think it could be easy for it to recover 50%. I don't think about having that much but seeing it winning and showing inclines even if it was just only 10% was an indication that many people still have their faith and are willing to wait despite the case issue. I think Binance had also asking trust from us and keep supporting BNB but can't force everyone to do it.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 09:58:25 PM

Well, it's not the wise decision just because it's one of the to altcoins. DOGE and XRP are too, but they're not worth buying. Also, I don't think accumulating a coin that is heavily connected to the exchange is a good idea. FTX story should've reached us something.
BNB is surely one of the altcoins but it is a top altcoin. For me, BNB isn't comparable with Doge, BNB has a strong fundamental to invest in. Although it has a problem with SEC, it doesn't take away of the fact that BNB is a native coin of the best exchange in the world. And it has a crucial role for Binance exchange. With the important role of BNB, no doubt that it deserves to be the good option for investment. Anyway, if you compare it with XRP, you must get a positive thing. You can see XRP increasing its price constantly after Ripple won against SEC. This also probably happens to BNB, it can raise constantly again when Binance can solve their problem with SEC.

FTX story is unlikely to happen with Binance. I'm sure Binance isn't the same situation as FTX previously. What SEC accused to Binance, is something difficult to prove. IMO, SEC won't have a chance to convince the judge at the court.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2023, 10:36:07 PM

The cryptocurrency market has been going down in the price as a result of Bear market, before the update of US government came into Binance Exchange that brings panic in the market, which is a good buying position as well to invest in BNB Coin, while waiting for the market recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: