Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How big is your optimism for crypto investment?  (Read 779 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2023, 08:56:33 AM

Now it is really difficult time for all the word economy. In such situation it is so difficult to be optimisting because many people do not have any money at all and too much disapointed.
Those who don't have that should not go for investing at all. A stable person will think of investing not the ones who are lacking food at the table. In many countries economic conditions has worsened over the last 4years and thus the problem will persist and newer economies will gradually come up. Gig work or short term employments will come up but the point is that the people have to adjust and acclamatise with changing systems.

Don't let the bad economy drown you, rather seek out opportunities for secondary markets for things that are in need and services that are becoming scarce.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Boomber

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 31, 2023, 08:13:51 PM

I will never invest in a such a thing that is not valuable and has no brighter future. One thing that bitcoin is completely an opposite. Although it’s highly risky because of its price uncertainty, but since I believe it has its high potentials to succeed more than other cryptocurrency, then I never invest with fears but build my faith in it instead. That’s the reason why I remain hopeful and very optimistic that bitcoin will reach another heights more than it’s previous all time high. Not because it’s the most expensive in the market, but because it has the highest utility when it comes to cryptocurrency in the market.

I totally agree with your opinion, because the best investment in cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, therefore investing in Bitcoin for the long term is definitely safer than altcoin, because the price of Bitcoin will definitely continue to increase and give us a big profits in the future, so there's no need to be afraid to invest in Bitcoin for the long term, because Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, so Bitcoin is the determinant of the crypto market price.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Wahyuihib

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
September 01, 2023, 02:03:25 AM

I'm just a small trader who owns crypto assets.  but I am sure that the assets I have will increase in value in the future.  I think the optimism from traders is the same as I feel

]     ►   BUY REXX   ◄          ───────────
PRESENTS A WIDE ARRAY OF DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS[/url]
●   FACEBOOK   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   TWITTER   ●[/center]
HONDACD125

Activity: 392
Merit: 294

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2023, 05:03:45 AM

I totally agree with your opinion, because the best investment in cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, therefore investing in Bitcoin for the long term is definitely safer than altcoin, because the price of Bitcoin will definitely continue to increase and give us a big profits in the future, so there's no need to be afraid to invest in Bitcoin for the long term, because Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, so Bitcoin is the determinant of the crypto market price.

You are right that by the way there are many coins in the crypto currency market, but Bitcoin is the single most trusted crypto currency. The first reason is that Bitcoin is the leading crypto currency, and the entire market follows Bitcoin. Fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin lead to fluctuations in the entire market. Well, in every business there are risks, but in the crypto currency market we consider our investment in Bitcoin safer than altcoin. Of course, it is a good choice for long-term investment, but this does not mean that there are no good and excellent projects in Altcoin. If one invests in good and solid projects after proper information and research, good profits can be obtained from there.

Even now there are very good coins in altcoin that can be trusted, and have the potential to give good profits in the future. So in my opinion one should definitely invest in Bitcoin, but also invest in altcoin. Our capital is safer in Bitcoin, but the rate of return is lower than Altcoins. Altcoins can be risky, but the returns are likely to be much higher than Bitcoin. So in my opinion it would not be a good decision to completely ignore altcoins.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄