Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i buy BTC using an internationl credit card?  (Read 9974 times)
rcki

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 04:11:04 AM

Can we buy BTC without verification with VCC
do you have Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frank07a

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 06:41:24 AM

Using an international credit card (one that is issued in a country but is accepted in lots of countries), is there somewhere i can buy BTC?

edit: i mean without a middleman, no Paypal etc, i pay with the CC and the person or entity sends me the equivalent in BTC to the address i provide.
Of course, you can easily buy any cryptocurrency with a credit card. The only thing you need to know is that you may need to be verified. This is to prevent people from laundering money.
frank07a

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 10:34:48 AM

Using an international credit card (one that is issued in a country but is accepted in lots of countries), is there somewhere i can buy BTC?

edit: i mean without a middleman, no Paypal etc, i pay with the CC and the person or entity sends me the equivalent in BTC to the address i provide.
Of course, you can easily buy any cryptocurrency with a credit card. The only thing you need to know is that you may need to be verified. This is to prevent people from laundering money.
For example, I buy altcoins through a credit card on XGo. I advise you to take a closer look at this exchange, no unnecessary questions from the support service.
Thanks, but I rarely buy with a credit card, I mostly use P2P trading.
icynote_original

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 05:53:40 PM

For example, I buy altcoins through a credit card on XGo. I advise you to take a closer look at this exchange, no unnecessary questions from the support service.
Thanks, but I rarely buy with a credit card, I mostly use P2P trading.

Can you give me an information, how and where buy btc with credit card for international service??
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2023, 07:54:59 AM

I haven't used this service so I don't know much about it. But I think it would be foolish to buy bitcoins with a credit card because there are extra charges. However, nowadays it is very easy to buy bitcoins by credit card from various websites or exchanges. If you buy bitcoins by credit card from various websites then you must check well first.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
cryptodude

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 10:12:55 AM

using inernational credit card to buy bitcoins its possible. Cryptocurrency exchanges accept international credit cards as payment methods when buying cryptocurrencies. Exchanges provide users with seamless shopping and opportunities through international credit cards. However, different countries may have different restrictions when buying cryptocurrency using a credit card. So before buying bitcoins or cryptocurrencies be sure to know the local laws of the country you are in.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 08:46:58 PM

using inernational credit card to buy bitcoins its possible. Cryptocurrency exchanges accept international credit cards as payment methods when buying cryptocurrencies. Exchanges provide users with seamless shopping and opportunities through international credit cards. However, different countries may have different restrictions when buying cryptocurrency using a credit card. So before buying bitcoins or cryptocurrencies be sure to know the local laws of the country you are in.
Even using P2P to buy Bitcoin is the best if he think that he is nit safe giving out his credit card detail to online merchant. Many of the Crypto exchanges has option for customers to buy cryptocurrency with there credit cards but some of these exchanges have suspended the option using credit card because there had been so many complains about stolen credit cards been use to buy cryptocurrency and goods online without the permission of the victim.

The government have been trying to reduce the possibility of people using credit cards to carry out fraudulent transactions by imposters when they hack bank customers accounts having access to there credit card details. There are many small exchanges and online sites that allow the use of credit card to make purchases.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀