Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening in France?  (Read 223 times)
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 09:44:46 PM

The consequences of excessive hospitality, self-deprecation, and attempts to play nice and responsive people.  Plus the manipulation and attempted internal pressure on Macron by his opponents.
There's a bunch of stuff mixed in there, from primitive idiocy to elements of geopolitical gamesmanship.
If you take the "grassroots" problem - the games of "tolerance" to immigrants flooding France - that was the foundation of the problem.  About 15 years ago I flew through France, Paris, De Gaulle airport, and had time to walk around Paris. No offense - I did not see a single "emigrant" who showed any benefit to the country that gave him shelter and the benefits of civilization. They were all consumers, all were quite aggressive towards the local population, and did not give a damn about France and its laws. I was then talking to acquaintances who lived in Paris, and to my statement "soon they will be a huge mass, which already considers France as their land, and you MUST HAVE THEM, do you want to start pre-emptive measures to take", I was told - "well what do you say!? they are people, they suffered there, we are civilized people, they will adapt and become full citizens of France". I laughed back, they were offended Smiley
It turned out I was right...

I beg to disagree with you on the issue of "benefits from the immigrants"
I think to a large extent, France has benefited immensely from immigrant population, ranging from a young protective work force. Take a look at  France national football team, it depicts to a large extent to which they've benefited from immigrants. However, there might be one two Judas within the immigrant population, but that doesn't make the problems squarely lie on them.
That is not the kind of benefits we are talking about, is it because of the football team is made up of so many immigrants that is why you think that France is benefiting from them? This is even a big benefits to them because for you to play in the national team, that means you are being paid to walk and that does not mean that the country is really benefiting from that. There are so many immigrants in France and they are one of the people that are causing the problem destroying properties and making life hard for people to leave to. It is really not a good idea.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1883

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2023, 05:40:42 PM

The consequences of excessive hospitality, self-deprecation, and attempts to play nice and responsive people.  Plus the manipulation and attempted internal pressure on Macron by his opponents.
There's a bunch of stuff mixed in there, from primitive idiocy to elements of geopolitical gamesmanship.
If you take the "grassroots" problem - the games of "tolerance" to immigrants flooding France - that was the foundation of the problem.  About 15 years ago I flew through France, Paris, De Gaulle airport, and had time to walk around Paris. No offense - I did not see a single "emigrant" who showed any benefit to the country that gave him shelter and the benefits of civilization. They were all consumers, all were quite aggressive towards the local population, and did not give a damn about France and its laws. I was then talking to acquaintances who lived in Paris, and to my statement "soon they will be a huge mass, which already considers France as their land, and you MUST HAVE THEM, do you want to start pre-emptive measures to take", I was told - "well what do you say!? they are people, they suffered there, we are civilized people, they will adapt and become full citizens of France". I laughed back, they were offended Smiley
It turned out I was right...

I beg to disagree with you on the issue of "benefits from the immigrants"
I think to a large extent, France has benefited immensely from immigrant population, ranging from a young protective work force. Take a look at  France national football team, it depicts to a large extent to which they've benefited from immigrants. However, there might be one two Judas within the immigrant population, but that doesn't make the problems squarely lie on them.

I'm going to have to disappoint you. Young French national soccer players could get visas and "work" for France. But the statistics say the following - out of 100% of emigrants, about 80%+ of emigrants are welfare and welfare recipients. Of the 100% of emigrants to whom France, in a hospitable and friendly way, has provided much better living conditions than in the home country of these emigrants, about 65%+ are criminals and antisocial citizens. You still want to talk about soccer?!
Or maybe you want to talk about statistics , for example - the harsh, mostly deserved, police treatment of criminals, not emigrants ? Or just statistics about how many crimes emigrants commit in relation to the number of crimes committed by natives?  Or let's talk about - why tough detentions against the local population - no one causes acts of total aggression, looting violence and destruction of private property, except in cases of legitimate use of force against emigrants ?

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 11:35:52 PM

All political systems have winners and loosers I am afraid. It is quite traditional in Frances to protest, strike and make abundantly clear to governments that layers and groups of the society are not happy with their situation. France is a democracy, the government is elected by a majority, thus the protesters are really protesting against what was voted by a majority, so... too bad.

Anyway, France has a serious racism problem among others. There is no middle ground = you are French or you are something else, even if you have been born and educated in France you will be treated very differently opportunities or jobs wise depending on your origin.

CYBER_COWBOY

Activity: 196
Merit: 42

Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk.

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 03:00:09 PM

It's the immigrants that saying thank you back to France for giving them a new chance with life. Really sad and disgusting.
Sweden is also a big chaos and been so for a year, not with riots but a lot of shootings, and it's only immigrants in that gang violence.
But it the end, this will only bite back to themself and new generations of refuges. Angry
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: