Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seniors vs Kids — in the future of Bitcoin  (Read 692 times)
GiftedMAN

Activity: 812
Merit: 551

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2023, 10:58:57 PM

It's not right to force our kids to do what they don't want to do, especially forcing them to know bitcoin, bitcoin is not what you can force a kid to know, you can for your child to school and secure minor employment opportunities not a bitcoin, whosoever that have have a kids don't have the right to suffocate them because the person want to impact the knowledge of bitcoin the his kids by force, a child will work on what he can do better

There are certain things we need to understand when we argue things especially on the things of bitcoin and how we should teach our kids or not. A responsible parent will force their kids to go to school even when they cry because they don't want to go why? I think because of the importance of education now coming to bitcoin and our kids, I think it is the responsibility of the parent to decide if they want tthir kids to have the knowledge of bitcoin at early age but if the kids are not interested to learn, I don't their parents will want to force it on them knowing that they won't take it seriously.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
demonica

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 11:43:27 AM

Well the youth has a bigger potential in crypto and bitcoin because in the future, the current youth today could be the one who'll make great contributions in crypto and adoption. In the future, the technology will be more advanced and it's the current generation who'll adapt to it. Although not all the older generations can't follow the technology and crypto, it is pretty obvious that more older people tend to have a hard time understanding technology. Even the basic uses of the internet are already hard for them, what more for Bitcoin and crypto. So they are most likely to be targeted by scammers since it's easy to deceive them, taking advantage of their lack of knowledge in technology. Also, if we're going to talk about the future, the seniors or older people doesn't have much time in the future unlike the youth so for me it's a yes. They are the future of Bitcoin.

But there's no need to force the kids to learn about Bitcoin at an early age, cause there's a right time for that. If they're interested, they will learn about it on their own.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 12:16:29 PM

regeneration is very important because human will die. at least there is two reason why people buy or use something, first because people need it and second because people want it. beside that things there is something that also important which is availability. if people need and want bitcoin but it is not available for them then it is useless. Seniors need to build infrastructures to ease Kids to reach Bitcoin, seniors have important role in development of bitcoin environment. of course Kids is important for the future of Bitcoin but seniors are important too.

DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 01:02:57 PM

It's not right to force our kids to do what they don't want to do, especially forcing them to know bitcoin, bitcoin is not what you can force a kid to know, you can for your child to school and secure minor employment opportunities not a bitcoin, whosoever that have have a kids don't have the right to suffocate them because the person want to impact the knowledge of bitcoin the his kids by force, a child will work on what he can do better

There are certain things we need to understand when we argue things especially on the things of bitcoin and how we should teach our kids or not. A responsible parent will force their kids to go to school even when they cry because they don't want to go why? I think because of the importance of education now coming to bitcoin and our kids, I think it is the responsibility of the parent to decide if they want tthir kids to have the knowledge of bitcoin at early age but if the kids are not interested to learn, I don't their parents will want to force it on them knowing that they won't take it seriously.

You cannot compare the essential knowledge of life with the knowledge of bitcoin. When your children grow up and are old enough to go to school to learn the basics like writing, reading, and basic math… all of these are necessary for later, so it doesn't matter if they like it or not, that is mandatory. But with bitcoin, if a person doesn't have it, they still have a normal life, even many people are still rich, still successful even though they don't know what bitcoin is. Those are two completely different disciplines, and bitcoin is not a must-have for everyone.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KiaKia

Activity: 686
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2023, 01:28:22 PM

There is no right time to teach a kid, it's a must for them to interact with Bitcoin, do you know how many people are in this world today that are doing extremely well without Bitcoin? Some comments are making this look as if there is no future without Bitcoin, stop that already please.

Kids doesn't have to do anything with Bitcoin, talk about it to them and if they don't have any interest it's all good, every children comes into the world with their own talents, don't be a dream killer of your children.

The future could be better off without Bitcoin, something many won't like to hear, Bitcoin is the best of it's kind but the future always have it's ways, something fresh and better might make Bitcoin become a joke, I am just saying that the future is a mystery.

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 01:43:17 PM

You cannot compare the essential knowledge of life with the knowledge of bitcoin. When your children grow up and are old enough to go to school to learn the basics like writing, reading, and basic math… all of these are necessary for later, so it doesn't matter if they like it or not, that is mandatory. But with bitcoin, if a person doesn't have it, they still have a normal life, even many people are still rich, still successful even though they don't know what bitcoin is. Those are two completely different disciplines, and bitcoin is not a must-have for everyone.
for now bitcoin is not something that everyone has to know, and I think we know bitcoin at this time just to make a profit from bitcoin, while children will find their own way, indeed knowledge of technological development is very important to know, but don't have to go deep into it. when our children grow up, maybe bitcoin has been legalized as currency, then what we are looking for to support our children's family is basically money, and that can be obtained from their profession later. as parents we should only direct the talent of the child
armanda90

Activity: 1008
Merit: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 02:08:09 PM

Its not wrong about "kids is the future of Bitcoin than with seniors?", at the end senior will pass away and the future of bitcoin depend on them. Not only in Bitcoin but also all aspect kid is regeneration for senior and they will guide at the future Bitcoin will existing or not. Really important for senior how to guide kid or junior to understand about Bitcoin, when senior have been retired from Bitcoin investment the kids will continue how to make Bitcoin keep existing. I support for kids if want learn about Bitcoin and we need push them for intereting with bitcoin and want participant or investing their assets in bitcoin. Need to make kids get passion with Bitcoin as investment assets in the future by teaching how profitable when assets investing in cryptocurrency.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
UchihaSarada

Activity: 448
Merit: 141

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 02:13:36 PM

Its not wrong about "kids is the future of Bitcoin than with seniors?", at the end senior will pass away and the future of bitcoin depend on them. Not only in Bitcoin but also all aspect kid is regeneration for senior and they will guide at the future Bitcoin will existing or not.
Kids will grow up and they will create new technologies, lead new trends and it's not wrong to say, after a few decades, we will see the young get money from the old. It is not by stealing but because they are new leaders in the world. Seniors, the elderly will become outdated and will be replaced by kids, the young. Assets in society will be changed hands too from old to young people.

Really important for senior how to guide kid or junior to understand about Bitcoin, when senior have been retired from Bitcoin investment the kids will continue how to make Bitcoin keep existing. I support for kids if want learn about Bitcoin and we need push them for intereting with bitcoin and want participant or investing their assets in bitcoin.
We can expose them with blockchain by comic books, Youtube videos, cartoons if we know there are such resources. They will learn by entertainment with those simple but funny resources. Don't force them to learn too technical things as when they want to learn, they will dive in and learn what they like.
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2023, 02:31:42 PM

Well just like what you said in education, even if the children don't want it, we force them to understand the importance of learning, so I think there is nothing wrong if we teach them the same as making them aware of the importance of education in their lives when it comes to learning in Bitcoin.
But of course, that depends on each parent involved in bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Like me who is also a parent, I really plan to teach my son about Bitcoin and what it's worth and I don't see anything wrong with it to be honest. And it won't hinder his learning if what I show him is how it can be used in our lives.

Pandu Geddon

Activity: 854
Merit: 597

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 02:39:58 PM

Well just like what you said in education, even if the children don't want it, we force them to understand the importance of learning, so I think there is nothing wrong if we teach them the same as making them aware of the importance of education in their lives when it comes to learning in Bitcoin.
But of course, that depends on each parent involved in bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Like me who is also a parent, I really plan to teach my son about Bitcoin and what it's worth and I don't see anything wrong with it to be honest. And it won't hinder his learning if what I show him is how it can be used in our lives.

if you live in an environment that does use Bitcoin, then it becomes even more important that you teach Bitcoin to your children. but it will be different when you live in an environment even a country that prohibits Bitcoin. with negative news regarding fraud using Bitcoin, teaching Bitcoin to children at an early age is not good enough. at least before your child knows and can distinguish something that is wrong or right.

however, you have planned how you will teach your child. I wish you and your family success always.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 02:53:19 PM

As I understand it, any object can affect the past present as well as the future of bitcoin, this market also has many different opinions about it, as well as the story as many people see it. It's simply about making money, but there are people who just observe and discuss the technology behind it. Different audiences approach it and bitcoin conversely attracts attraction or opposition to objects, I can't make any comparison as to which audience is more influential because we are simply one part in the development of bitcoin.
CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 810

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 03:02:28 PM

for now bitcoin is not something that everyone has to know, and I think we know bitcoin at this time just to make a profit from bitcoin, while children will find their own way, indeed knowledge of technological development is very important to know, but don't have to go deep into it. when our children grow up, maybe bitcoin has been legalized as currency, then what we are looking for to support our children's family is basically money, and that can be obtained from their profession later. as parents we should only direct the talent of the child

Parents who know their duties in terms of guiding and educating their children will definitely not immediately give hard lessons for a child to understand. Because when someone is able to educate and look after their child properly, of course that person will also know what things they are allowed to teach their child at a certain age so that in the end they will teach things that might be harder than usual. Because not everything has to be taught from the start if a child has not had a very sufficient educational period in his life.

Regarding Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin is quite famous now and without being overly promoted, many people already know about it, although there are still many people who don't have it until now. Because there are so many discussions on Bitcoin on the internet and everyone who can connect to the internet can access several websites to read about Bitcoin and also study it carefully if they have an interest in Bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 09:20:28 AM

You are right, we don't even know in the future what bitcoin will become, will it remain an asset or a currency, or will it cease to exist in the world? In short, bitcoin is not an important knowledge that anyone should have, especially for children. Moreover, like I said, investing in bitcoin is not the only way to success, don't forget there are many people richer than us, but they don't know about it.
Many of us are investing in bitcoin, but let's be honest, how many people here got rich off of it? Therefore, let's raise and take care of our children in a scientific way instead of just imposing our thoughts on them.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 09:46:33 AM

every child is sometimes formed to continue what is currently there. So, I think we can't compare it. However, adults need to teach children about this technology. maybe some kids will resist because they don't like it, but I think some kids will like it, especially kids who are interested in technology. We cannot rule out that in the future they may develop better technology than they currently have because that is the hope of adults living today. Even more so in terms of crypto development, especially bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 10:27:45 AM

Many of us are investing in bitcoin, but let's be honest, how many people here got rich off of it? Therefore, let's raise and take care of our children in a scientific way instead of just imposing our thoughts on them.
I agree with the interrogation here, not everyone investing in bitcoin is rich as anything. This is the because of the difference in mindset and how they spend their money or use it to grow more money. If you are buying bitcoin but also spending it on casinos wasting your time gambling on it, they will retain less while if you are investing the same bitcoin for different schemes like mining in your locality you might get a better return. Of course you could just buy and hold but even then you will never get rich overnight.

Children are children after all, you have treat them like that and not instill the adult way to think right after they are standing on two feet. They will make mistakes and learn on their own, we should only guide them, inform them but never force feed them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 11:01:26 AM

it is not really a competition man , Seniors or Kids must contribute both for the adoption that we all working since day 1.
the kids has advantage because of their modern living and exposure to computers and internet but seniors always has the idea of how to manage each situation and the world of crypto needs that.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 11:21:44 AM

it is not really a competition man , Seniors or Kids must contribute both for the adoption that we all working since day 1.
the kids has advantage because of their modern living and exposure to computers and internet but seniors always has the idea of how to manage each situation and the world of crypto needs that.

This is like a kid who is a techie and a senior who has all the experience. You are right, both can contribute, but the kid has a longer exposure to the things and can contribute more. But again, no matter if the person is a kid or a senior, we should appreciate the beauty of bitcoin, and both of them can use this to their advantage. Bitcoin will still exist and be used by kids or seniors in the future, for sure, and let's see where it goes after our generations.
aylabadia05

Activity: 1526
Merit: 771

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 11:52:34 AM

I saw some post in this forum talking about kids with cryptocurrency. We all know that the "youth are the hope of our Country", this is what Jose Rizal said, known as a national hero in the Philippines before he died. So if we relate this with Bitcoin, kids has a lot of time, strength and potentials than Seniors, and I think most of you agree with that. However, we shouldn't force our kids to learn Bitcoin if they're not willing, we have to wait patiently for the right time.

I saw a news saying that in "2022 Crypto scams against seniors surged 78%", you might agree that one of the reason why these happened is the lack of knowledge in cryptocurrency. But a lot of seniors contributes to the success of Bitcoin.
People with old age have more experience.
High spirits, lots of time and strength that young people have must be guided by people with an older age to be focused.
Parents are more established. Young people are known to be emotional.
Great young people are well-established young people in emotional management.

Seniority in Bitcoin matters knows no old age or young age. If young people with good emotional control are senior parents because they already have intelligence and high enthusiasm.
Regarding Bitcoin and the crypto world, youth and parents must not force children at an early age to follow what the youth and parents are doing today.

Do you agree that kids is the future of Bitcoin than with seniors?
There is no definite answer because it depends on the situation.

And which of them will contribute the most?
For me, both of them contribute to each other.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ahli38

Activity: 826
Merit: 738

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 01:56:45 PM

every child is sometimes formed to continue what is currently there. So, I think we can't compare it. However, adults need to teach children about this technology. maybe some kids will resist because they don't like it, but I think some kids will like it, especially kids who are interested in technology. We cannot rule out that in the future they may develop better technology than they currently have because that is the hope of adults living today. Even more so in terms of crypto development, especially bitcoin.
Even without us teaching them, actually the children of today's generation are good at learning things independently. especially if they are used to using the internet.
So I personally don't worry about the next generation of young people. because I'm pretty sure they will indeed grow up smarter than us as parents. we as parents certainly have to teach them about this world. whether it's about technology, morals, economics, religion, and much more about life. But as to where their interests will ultimately go then of course it is their freedom to choose. provided they do not choose a path that is not good.

But when it comes to who we should first teach about bitcoin and Crypto. then of course the answer is quite difficult. But what is certain is only teach it to those who ask us. Don't force others who are not interested to learn. But indeed there are many cases of elderly people being deceived in crypto. And this may have to be a consideration for us that at least we personally have to supervise our parents. do not let our parents be deceived by others. and slowly maybe we can also teach our own parents. because it is impossible to teach others in a wider scope. then starting from the closest is the best.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Blitzboy

Activity: 1232
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 08:42:38 PM

Even without us teaching them, actually the children of today's generation are good at learning things independently. especially if they are used to using the internet.
So I personally don't worry about the next generation of young people. because I'm pretty sure they will indeed grow up smarter than us as parents. we as parents certainly have to teach them about this world. whether it's about technology, morals, economics, religion, and much more about life. But as to where their interests will ultimately go then of course it is their freedom to choose. provided they do not choose a path that is not good.

But when it comes to who we should first teach about bitcoin and Crypto. then of course the answer is quite difficult. But what is certain is only teach it to those who ask us. Don't force others who are not interested to learn. But indeed there are many cases of elderly people being deceived in crypto. And this may have to be a consideration for us that at least we personally have to supervise our parents. do not let our parents be deceived by others. and slowly maybe we can also teach our own parents. because it is impossible to teach others in a wider scope. then starting from the closest is the best.
Its great that kids are tech-savvy, but they're still vulnerable online. They absorb knowledge like tiny AI bots but may not be able to distinguish fact from fiction. Parents should help kids understand online information. Teaching Bitcoin and Crypto should be mandatory. Financial literacy games should require it. Scammers target "I'll learn when I need it" folks. Fighting crypto stupidity requires warrior armor. Next, our seniors. Fraudsters victimizing them is terrible.We should protect them from crypto con. If they're not interested, teach them the basics.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄