Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TrumpCoin $DTC  (Read 38 times)
j1397 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2023, 09:07:24 PM

Not sure if anyone has heard of this coin yet.  It looks like a definite meme high risk play, but I'm thinking if Trump wins the primary, that would be a huge catalyst, and if he wins the presidency again, it could moon.  He's ahead of DeSantis and Biden in the polls, so it seems like it would be a good time to buy in, before the hype starts.  Any thoughts about this crypto?

wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 12:52:29 AM

Not sure if anyone has heard of this coin yet.  It looks like a definite meme high risk play, but I'm thinking if Trump wins the primary, that would be a huge catalyst, and if he wins the presidency again, it could moon.  He's ahead of DeSantis and Biden in the polls, so it seems like it would be a good time to buy in, before the hype starts.  Any thoughts about this crypto?

When it comes to those type of coins you are not really investing, you are taking a bet that not only those outcomes may happen, but you are also betting that people will react exactly as you want.

The issue with this is that it would not surprise me if even hundreds of those coins were created with a similar theme, and in that case you will have no way to know which one of those coins will skyrocket, assuming one of those coins skyrocketed at all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
j1397 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2023, 12:52:39 PM

Yes, that makes sense.  I realize it's a major gamble, but wondering because of the election and all the attention Trump is getting right now, if it could make this one relevant?  I'm probably going to throw a couple dollars at it, under the guise of "diversification" and the hopes that people hype in.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: