Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency in the global economy today  (Read 37 times)
Gideon66 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 10:18:06 PM

In our world today cryptocurrency is seen as a legitimate of the global economy.most countries have banned the use of crypto because of fraud . The used and exchange of crypto is widely used my many companies including Expedia, they accy Bitcoin as a payment method. Even some major bank now accept Bitcoin (crypto). Now cryptocurrency has been recognized and has been method of payment in global economy today.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 11:12:55 PM

We already have a lot of progress along the way. For me, what we have now is still not that much, we are still early.
Think about people who know Bitcoin or people using it in the whole world, it's still few. So just think about how the technology evolves too much.
With the world starting to become more in digital, it is also big help for Bitcoin exposure.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1660

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 11:25:25 PM

In our world today cryptocurrency is seen as a legitimate of the global economy.most countries have banned the use of crypto because of fraud . The used and exchange of crypto is widely used my many companies including Expedia, they accy Bitcoin as a payment method. Even some major bank now accept Bitcoin (crypto). Now cryptocurrency has been recognized and has been method of payment in global economy today.

And that's how bitcoin is designed, as a payment method, so nothing has change. It just it evolved in the last 10 years to become an asset a store of value and yeah, it's been slowly recognized globally but I think there is still resistance from some country. But we can't do anything about it, it is what it is. There will always be two sides of the story. However, we have seen this technological revolution, - crypto currency and it will continue to grow in the next decade and obviously, for those nation who banned it, they will be left out. And for us crypto enthusiast, we are going to continue to no matter what those detractors are going to say.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████