Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know an account has been blacklisted or put on ignored.  (Read 268 times)
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 181

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 06:36:41 AM

Hi everyone, I have been on the forum for quite some time now, despite the fact that I have shown growth, because I believe I have grown in knowledge of BTC/cryptocurrencies, trading strategies, saving strategy, gambling strategy and the likes, it still beats my imagination that my post or comments fail to attract merit rewards.

I would like to believe I have made a consistent and persistent contribution to have gotten to the full member position, but I want to know why it is difficult to gain merits as it is looks like am stuck or on ignored or blacklisted.

Can someone please help me know how I determine if my account is on ignored list, or blacklist?

How do I proceed with such a delimma?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paid2

Activity: 686
Merit: 2122

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 06:41:53 AM

No, you're not blacklisted or ignored, that's not how it works. Maybe some users have chosen to click "Ignore" but you'll never know unless they tell you directly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BD Crypto

Activity: 658
Merit: 158

BTC Rocks

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 06:58:37 AM

Hi everyone, I have been on the forum for quite some time now, despite the fact that I have shown growth, because I believe I have grown in knowledge of BTC/cryptocurrencies, trading strategies, saving strategy, gambling strategy and the likes, it still beats my imagination that my post or comments fail to attract merit rewards.
There could be many reasons why your posts fail to attract merit rewards. Manybe you are posting in such Boards where merit sources rarely visit or you may not create attention properly in the forum. Also having about cryptocurrency, trading strategy and gambling startegy isn't all you need to have, you should have deep knowledge in most of the sectors and have a good presentation, helping nature and communication skills among the forum members. You can visit here to learn about inspirational stories how they grew up and achieved in a effective way. Inspirational stories from self-made promoted users

Can someone please help me know how I determine if my account is on ignored list, or blacklist?
There is no way to know who marked you in ignore list or blacklist until he share with you or publicly. As far I know some shit posters, spammers oftenly get ignored but not by all.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 07:05:37 AM

You're very unlikely to get ignored unless you straight off spam — even I don't ignore spammers, I just scroll right past them.

It's 99% likelier that it's your post quality in general. (to be clear I didn't take a look at your post history,)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nheer

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 07:18:53 AM

it still beats my imagination that my post or comments fail to attract merit rewards.

I would like to believe I have made a consistent and persistent contribution to have gotten to the full member position, but I want to know why it is difficult to gain merits as it is looks like am stuck or on ignored or blacklisted.
I find it disappointing to hear a full member whine about the qualities of his posts. I just looked at your profile and found that the majority of your postings are not merit-worthy. instead, it's important to consider how readers will interpret your message and its potential value to them. Although some of your contributions are discussion posts that don't really contribute much to the forum, I don't want to criticise your efforts. You should be aware that you attained full member status because other users thought your contributions were deserving. If you believe that you aren't receiving any more merits, you may want to consider improving your postings or, better yet, you can report any unmerited posts to the merit sources.

Not everyone on the forum ignored you so don’t worry about people who ignored or blacklisted you,  just keep working hard and improve your posts quality and the merits will surely locate you. Let the people who blacklist you be the ones missing out on your posts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Z_MBFM

Activity: 378
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 07:23:58 AM

Neither this forum nor anyone else can guarantee that you will get merit by every posting. If your post is eligible for merit then your post will definitely get merit. The topics you post on are usually topics. where a huge amount of posts are completed in a short period of time from different accounts. So an quality post from there does not come easily to the notice of any merit sender.
 You can post on critical topics where critical problems are solved and a lot of merit is distributed like Meta, Bitcoin Technical Support,  Scam Accusations, Reputation, Beginners & Help,
If your aim is to earn merit then try these boards here you will understand how talented you are

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4302

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 07:36:53 AM

Some managers have lists of violators or spammers that they blacklist. In the same way, actmyname has a blacklist; it adds neutral tags to accounts that, in its opinion, do not write high-quality posts.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4440941.0
If you do not see such a tag and can participate in subscription companies, then you should not worry. As for ignoring, here you can’t influence people’s opinions in any way. Someone may like your posts, and someone, for some reason, could add you to ignore.
But since you see that many people come into communication with you, again, there is nothing to worry about.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1158

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 07:44:24 AM

The reason you don't get merit isn't because users are put your account in their ignore lists, but there are many factors that cause it.

You can say you've improved, but the other can say you're not yet improved or even your post quality is declining. I'm not sure what's your intention, most of your posts didn't get deleted by moderators and you're able to participating in signature campaign which mean the campaign manager have evaluated your quality post before he accept you.

If you think merit source didn't aware with your post, then report it here [self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Zaguru12

Activity: 686
Merit: 872

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 07:45:11 AM

Just like other members said, you can’t just outrightly be able to know that you are on ignore list except they publish it here or they tell it to you.

The lack of merit doesn’t mean you are on ignore, there are members who you might have caught their attention and they feel your post are lacking quality so they just go past it. Also the lack of merit is most influenced by the kind of post and boards you engage on, and currently I have looked into your history and I would say it is that reason why you are not getting them. Most of your posts are on boards that some merit sources considers spamming and area, and none of them are actually sharing knowledge or problem solving, rather i saw lots of posts based on reporting news and this isn’t seeing as a quality post. Quality posts are when you help some one or the community out of a problem and not necessarily creating threads.

If you feel to much concerned that your post are merit worthy then you can ask certain prominent members like Sceptical Chymist, for review, or better still there are threads you can post on as suggested by Jawhead99, three members have such thread (LoyceV, Ratimov, Filippone) and this could be Abel to solve your problem

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 08:19:29 AM

Don't see it as a dilemma; even if you find out that you're being ignored. See it as you not posting enough in boards where those who are generous with merits post in. Again, know that merit giving is as much as subjective as one feels tagging posts as spam. It's all in the judgment of the person doing the appraisal. I don't think it's about your post quality because I don't see you as a shitposter. I guess it's about time you reviewed where you post and see how things change.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 08:19:40 AM

No matter how much you think that you are making quality posts, others have different points of view.  You shouldn't put yourself in a dilemma thinking you are being ignored or blacklisted, instead think of a way to get through to the readers and make them give you merit.  After all, merit is subjective.  Don't get tired of thinking of ways of contributing to the forum.  Merit will come your way as long as readers see your post worth meriting.  You can check top merited posts and get an idea from them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zaim7413

Activity: 1246
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 08:33:09 AM

Only people who have ignored you or blacklisted you know who has been ignored based on what looks that user has posted. There is no specific formula to find out who has ignored you, this feature is more about the privacy of each user. Your assumption is too far about the conditions you are experiencing, it is difficult to get merit does not mean that other users have ignored you. There are many considerations from contributors when spending sMerit, isn't a post's value very subjective.

You feel you have contributed consistently, that's good in my opinion, keep up what you've been doing so far. Remember, when you judge that you have contributed to a forum with quality posts, it is not certain that other users have the same thoughts as you. Awaken your optimism by thinking positive things, don't ever expect merit to come from the post you make, let it be another user's judgment whether it deserves merit or not.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 09:02:17 AM

Certainly, the quality of posts and putting someone on the ignore list are related. If you spam or write useless bullshit, there is a high probability that you will end up on the ignore list of many users. So, don't spam and you will not be ignored, merit will come as a consequence.

I think that the ignore option is mostly used by older members, probably because they are tired of reading nonsense. Also, they have the most merit to give.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 09:15:51 AM

As hilariousandco will say, if anyone ignored you, they will not hesitate to let you know when given the opportunity. I do not think that anyone ignored you if you don't spam and if you don't send unsolicited Pms.

Saying about being stocked or not able to recieve merits. It is normal because I am also stocked. You will get stocked if you are just a good poster. You need to be an excellent poster to be attracting merits on a daily basis.
If you sit back, merits may never find you. Try to look for the merits by applying in the threads that offer to give merits. This is fast way to get merits and now, you made this post, you can be luck, merit source might give you a review.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
knowngunman

Activity: 602
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 10:00:30 AM

It's unfortunate how majority of us here prioritize getting merit more than offering help and solutions to issues raised without expecting anything in return. It's normal to get disappointed when you hope high on something but it comes to you when you don't expect it. You're on full member rank which is a prove that you're growing as you confirmed. I wonder why you are still complaining about getting merit.

Do not be your own judge. Let others assess your post to determine how quality they are and I am sure that it will be merited if they're worthy to because no one can eat sMERIT. For you to attain your current rank obviously shows that your contribution and determination is yielding already and should keep on trying harder. This sort of complain should actually be coming from newbies and not someone like tbh.

I do hope managers will soon focus on post quality rather than the rank some days when launching campaigns. With that, I think the issue of merit this and that will come to an end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 806

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 10:13:18 AM

It depends on your post quality, does it drop after you rank up to Full member?
It depends on how you gained merit before? From merit source give away threads or you rank up organically?
Sometimes, when one topic goes viral, you will get many merit. Did you have such viral topic in the past?

You can not know if another forum member ignored you or blacklisted you. You only can know if another member blocked you and ignored your personal messages. You know it when you send PMs to that member, you will a notification in your inbox.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nakamura12

Activity: 2268
Merit: 669

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 10:17:05 AM

It's either they tell you that you are in his ignored list or not. There's no telling who ignore you and also you are not blacklisted. Each forum member have their own criteria on how they reward their smerit and maybe you are posting in mega threads that's why no one send you merits even though you said that your posts are good enough for merits. Anyway, this have been discussed not long ago and you can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5435883.0. Better post in boards that doesn't have many mega threads.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Cantsay

Activity: 742
Merit: 556

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 10:26:17 AM

~~~

The only time you can know if you've been ignored by a user if if they let you know, I have seen a few members post their ignore list and it's only in such situation that you can get to know if you've been ignored or not.

As for the merits, you have been a le to earn more than a hundred merits, so it's best you sit down take a good look at your post history go back to those post that gave you most of your merit and compare them to your current post. Ask yourself, if someone else should make a similar post that I just made and I have some smerit will I send it to this type of post? And besides most of the post you think are quality may just be a shit post to some while the ones you think are mildly quality will be more appreciated than the rest...

Another thing Op, correct me if I am wrong, I bet you main aim was for you to get to a full member rank and when you finally did you got too relaxed and didn't feel the need for merits anymore and now you're no longer satisfied with your current rank and want to move to a higher rank but can't figure out how to go about earning merits since all you have tried isn't working. (Just an assumption though).

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Z390

Activity: 728
Merit: 308

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 11:03:20 AM

1. Won't buy Bitcoin through the dark web.

2. Buy Bitcoin from exchanges, since we can't instantly tell who stole his Bitcoin to sell to other

3. Don't steal from people, some are smarter and they can monitor your address for years, you will one day be caught, everyone always leave footprint on the web most times, there must be one time you passed KYC before, that could be what will give your identity away.

4. Don't bother trying to know if an address is blacklisted, people who do things wrongfully online or illegal in their lives are left to be worried about such type of question, ask yourself, are you a criminal? An bad hacker? Or a scammer? If you are not one of these do not worry.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 181

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2023, 12:05:43 PM

It's unfortunate how majority of us here prioritize getting merit more than offering help and solutions to issues raised without expecting anything in return. It's normal to get disappointed when you hope high on something but it comes to you when you don't expect it. You're on full member rank which is a prove that you're growing as you confirmed. I wonder why you are still complaining about getting merit.

Do not be your own judge. Let others assess your post to determine how quality they are and I am sure that it will be merited if they're worthy to because no one can eat sMERIT. For you to attain your current rank obviously shows that your contribution and determination is yielding already and should keep on trying harder. This sort of complain should actually be coming from newbies and not someone like tbh.

I do hope managers will soon focus on post quality rather than the rank some days when launching campaigns. With that, I think the issue of merit this and that will come to an end.

It is quite understandable why you sound this way. Perhaps when you have made up to a thousand post and still remain at the merit count you have, you may have same question.
Merit isn't my priority, as my profile must have evidently shown you, it is just a random thought that I felt needed a light on, due to my recent observation on how merit awarding has been reduced.

Others have made me understand better and not anyone made me think I was complaining except you.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: