Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TimechainStats.com - FREE BTC Resources - NO ADS  (Read 268 times)
LiveBTCdata (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 75

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 12:25:03 AM

This is one of the best bitcoin sites I have seen in 2023, all the data provided is just awesome and the way that the information is displayed is a great design.

Since you are not running ads campaigns I would suggest to add a donations section in the footer, maybe that way you can get some income with the project. And I would like to know if there are plans to make the same with other altcoins. It would be nice to be able to see the same information for coins like LTC or ETH.

Thank you for the suggestion! I've added an orange DONATE button at the top of the app, and am now accepting Lightning and On-Chain tips.

No plans to ever add support for any altcoins. TimechainStats is Bitcoin-only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiveBTCdata (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 12:28:03 AM

This is one of the best bitcoin sites I have seen in 2023, all the data provided is just awesome and the way that the information is displayed is a great design.

Since you are not running ads campaigns I would suggest to add a donations section in the footer, maybe that way you can get some income with the project. And I would like to know if there are plans to make the same with other altcoins. It would be nice to be able to see the same information for coins like LTC or ETH.

Yeah, I agree with you, I forgot to mention it in my previous message, but I'm also wondering if you accept donations to be able to contribute to the good continuation and costs related to your site?

OP, if you are interested, I'd be happy to send you a few sats to help with site hosting costs etc...

Yes, Lightning or On-Chain tips can be sent with BTCPay by clicking the orange DONATE button on https://TimechainStats.com. Thank you very much for your support!
LiveBTCdata (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 12:55:17 AM

This is nice tool for various things. I am also enjoying it as much as others are doing. However, I got little confused when it comes to Mining Pool Top Hash. The color codes you have used are orange, blue, green and grey. I am not sure but I might be reading it incorrectly but for various pools the colors are getting repeated. Like Foundry USA, ViaBTC andLuxor are of same color. In similar ways F2 and BTCcom are also of same color. Is this correct or something should be read in different way than I am doing. Similar confusion happened when I was reading the graph of Lightening Node. But in that one I it was cleared after seeing you have divided the color codes into four different categories that is: Orange is Tor, Green is Clearnet, Blue is Unannounced, and Grey is Clearnet Tor. But for mining something isn't adding up for me?

Good to see Stock vs Btc comparison. At least it can be analyzed to see how it is better or not better than X stocks. The overall experience is very good on your site. Good luck mate.

Thank you for the kind words and for pointing out the display issue. I will check it out!
LiveBTCdata (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 12:59:45 AM

I hope you can keep up we need something like this in our community.

Thank you! I'll keep working on it!
LiveBTCdata (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 01:03:52 AM

I don't like sites which are full of third parties cookies. Being poorly secured such cookies may be a cavity for site making possible , for instance, XSS attack, from which, by the way, timechainstats seems is not to be protected.

Besides, 3rd parties  cookies always  concerns me as a potential threat to my privacy despite all relevant filters in my browser.

Sorry.

No apology necessary, I appreciate the insights. Additional protections have been added.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: