Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have opinion about Bitcorse exchange?  (Read 217 times)
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1025

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 09:00:40 PM

Hi all,
Recently, someone recommended me a fresh exchange from Hong Kong.
Why should you accept a small random exchange with no history recommended from someone, yet we have far much better reputable exchanges?

Do you know if OP wanted to join the team as a co owner or a partner. Maybe the full information was not given Op, he decided to make inquiries here.

I did some small digging, and it turns out that the person behind the exchange is even too lazy, and they just copied and pasted their terms of service from another exchange furxe.com which is now offline (archived terms of service) and they also copied the terms from Binance but forgot to edit out "Binance" in most parts of the terms  Grin

If that does not convince you that the exchange is up to no good intentions, then I don't know what will.

If not for this thread, I wouldn't have known that project owners will be so dumb and lazy to the extent that they will consider to copy ToS from another site. This is laughable.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1384

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 09:21:23 PM

Hi all,
Recently, someone recommended me a fresh exchange from Hong Kong. Unfortunately, it's so new that I haven't been able to find much information about them. Maybe someone from Bitcointalk met with https://bitcorse.com/ and could say something about them?

Ps. I know that we shouldn't use new, small and little-known exchanges, but I have my reasons for being interested in them.
Whatever your reasons, I advise you to stay away from this exchange platform that does not have sufficient information, and the age of its domain is one year and 82 days. There are no reviews or ratings about it, even the Founder & CEO of Bitcorse on Linkedin whose name is “Mehdi Faraj” does not indicate that he is a citizen of Hong Kong. His account has been inactive for 8 months. He has not posted any updates on his account yet. He does not seem to have previous experiences; this is just what I found. As for the rest of the team, they are anonymous. Also, what the members indicated here about the terms of service being plagiarized for another exchange platform, makes us put the red lines around this suspicious exchange, which I believe in a large percentage is a scam.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██