Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The result of consistency  (Read 29 times)
sotelorene (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 12

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 03, 2024, 10:55:30 PM

Consistency is something one should have as number one priority in whatever thing they are doing. But before I proceed further I will like to give us the meaning of consistency, according to Google consistency is the quality of always behaving or performing in a similar way, or of always happening in a similar way and behaving or performing in a similarly way will make one improve and have understanding in that particular way.

Moreover,  I have been checking myself and my threads right from the first day I signed up in this forum, I can testify there are alot of changes in the way I write, my sentence etc and this is as a result of consistency and activeness and this is also because of the time i have being spending in this forum trying to improve and increase though I am still learning.

However,  even in crypto and outside crypto consistency is very necessary. consistency in crypto is what bring about understanding, the more you are active in it the more you are increasing in your knowledge and understanding. I can remember correctly where a lendendary or hero member was asking of guildline on how to post so that he can earn merit this is because he wasn't active for some months ago and wasn't consistent any longer. Lack of consistency can be very disastrous at times.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: