Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:50:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has already campaign for itself  (Read 419 times)
Faisal2202

Activity: 1218
Merit: 470

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 11:47:40 AM

Let me say that Bitcoin has taken it stand and theirs no point of carrying out campaign of Bitcoin like before or imposing Bitcoin knowledge to children which we know that with time those children you are trying to teach bitcoin will know of Bitcoin through a social media. I have come across so many topics pointing at teaching children bitcoin why Bitcoin has already taking space of it own as decentralized currency. Do you know that with the awareness of Bitcoin now you don't need to convince somebody to invest in bitcoin, why before you have to convince people to invest, bitcoin is now a choice of investment which anyone who invested will Google out the process of investing through internet direction, I love to say Bitcoin has plant itself with internet dispensation of information.

Learning is a continuous process
What i have understood from your posts here is that, BTC need no marketing campaigns to increase its trading volume or market capital or to attract more people towards its. Because the awareness of BTC among people have already convinced them to invest in the BTC.

And yeah if that's what you tried to said, then i am totally agreed because if i took my own example then before back in 2018 i used to think BTC is a source of passive income but due to less knowledge or i should say less awareness i dropped the idea to spend and invest my time and money in BTC.

So, back in 2021 maybe when i signed up here i joined bounties make some money, used that money to learn how can i make transaction, how the whole thing works. Well, the more i spend my time in getting awareness of the BTC and the whole crypto ecosystem the more i love it and more i intend to invest in it. Which proves your theory or statement right.

Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 11:54:15 AM

Let me say that Bitcoin has taken it stand and theirs no point of carrying out campaign of Bitcoin like before or imposing Bitcoin knowledge to children which we know that with time those children you are trying to teach bitcoin will know of Bitcoin through a social media. I have come across so many topics pointing at teaching children bitcoin why Bitcoin has already taking space of it own as decentralized currency. Do you know that with the awareness of Bitcoin now you don't need to convince somebody to invest in bitcoin, why before you have to convince people to invest, bitcoin is now a choice of investment which anyone who invested will Google out the process of investing through internet direction, I love to say Bitcoin has plant itself with internet dispensation of information.

Well, you may not need to convince people to invest in Bitcoin, but I can guarantee you that you still need to educate them about Bitcoin. As weird as it may sound, despite how very popular Bitcoin has become today, there are still lots of people who know nothing about it.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 12:27:43 PM

True as you said, but by giving a little guidance to people who don't understand about bitcoin is a natural thing, because nowadays many people know bitcoin but they don't know how to use bitcoin both to invest and store for future assets, and to force someone it is not what we have to do because people who know technological developments will definitely find out about bitcoin and how to use it, So it all depends on the circumstances we are living.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Wildwest

Activity: 1737
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 01:07:54 PM

Currently the popularity of bitcoin is getting bigger, but some people only know the name of bitcoin but they don't know how to use bitcoin, so for children who have learned about bitcoin there is nothing wrong with them a little we guide so that later they know how to use bitcoin in investing, but there is no element of coercion because there are so many things they have to learn, of course this takes time and great guidance for those of us who already understand about Bitcoin, and we must know the directions from the internet will not all be easy for us to understand.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KiaKia

Activity: 686
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 03:24:51 PM

It's true that Bitcoin has already do the campaign for itself but it's a lie if I tell you that everyone knows and understand what Bitcoin really is, we have come across many ads online yeh? How will I know what they are advertising when all I judge is the name? Some heard about Bitcoin through online vids and ads but they don't know its capability, they don't know why it was built, and they probably think it's another scam like many Ponzi schemes in the world today.

We can't keep believing in Bitcoin and not tell some people about it, I know a few numbers of people that get to know Bitcoin through me, it's because I told them about what they are missing, one said he has heard about it a few times already but he is not ready to do some research on it.

If I kept quiet about Bitcoin, those around me that are profiting from Bitcoin now won't be able to, so let's not keep talking about Bitcoin, some people don't like going after something they don't know much about, instead of learning more, they instead see no reason to.
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 694

View Profile
July 17, 2023, 06:04:26 PM

Nothing is elastic and can run easily because everything needs a process, awareness of investing in bitcoin will be seen when they understand how the process works. What's wrong with introducing bitcoin to other people and not necessarily when we say bitcoin as the best investment can be easily accepted by other people, unless we talk to people who already know bitcoin. Not everyone can learn from Google sources about bitcoin, teaching our children about bitcoin is not bad in my opinion because slowly they will learn the process of being directly involved while growing up and so also to train their mental readiness in facing the process of financial independence

What we need to teach them is how to control risks and slowly over time they will get used to dealing with these risks. Why is it too rigid when there are people who want to teach their children about bitcoin and I think they have their own views on why teaching children about bitcoin needs to be done?

This learning process will lead them to the perfect introduction to bitcoin, at least when they are adults they have views about investing in bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 11:23:32 PM

I also believe Bitcoin has campaigned itself ever since BlackRock, Fidelity, VanEck, WidsomTree, Invesco, and other reputable investment companies filed for Spot Bitcoin ETF applications which is something none of these companies would do 3years ago. I also read that the US SEC acknowledges all these companies Spot Bitcoin ETF applications and also currently reviewing the BlackRock application while the former US SEC Chairman said the BTC ETFs should be approved.
All this means BTC have already at the next peak but there's nothing bad in any form of the positive campaign due to the people from the rural setting.

Yep it's one thing that made Bitcoin more popular. A more reason to make someone invest in BTC though is if the bull run is about to begin. If you wanna help someone struggling in this recession time, they best jump right into investing BTC because it will literally save them.

For children, I guess they can learn more in the coming years when BTC is pretty much a household thing. Right now there are still people very reluctant to invest and that's one reason why its also good to campaign still.
Despite how Bitcoin will help the people that invested in it now before the bullish market, I don't know if you notice that some people still never like the idea of investing in it. I don't know what trigger that negative or not having trust in it but their stance in not investing in Bitcoin is really strong and maybe if an investment company like BlackRock BTC ETF is accepted we will see some changes.

For the children, yes they can some some aspect of BTC in coming years but we can help them in saving some portion of BTC to help their future.

HajiBagi

Activity: 532
Merit: 303

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 06:39:00 AM

Even in tiny towns, there are some literate individuals who don't even know what bitcoin is, and even those who do are still pondering it because it's so new. Although you are right that bitcoin has its own marketing effort, I still think it has to be promoted by individuals who have a thorough understanding of it. Even if you do a good job of introducing it to them, some people would never believe it, especially in locations like villages where people have no idea what it is. Despite the fact that bitcoin has grown to the point that many educated children are seeing it on social media and showing interest in it, what I'm trying to express is that there are still some people who do not believe in bitcoin.

Therefore, in my opinion, there still needs to be a public campaign for bitcoin because, even if some people see it on social media, they won't necessarily regard it as something nice or something that would benefit them, but with the aid of verbal communication, I think some people will be interested in investing.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 07:01:53 AM

There's really no need in doing so, I'm done with convincing years ago and that's due to my disappointment and tiredness of explaining Bitcoin to unwilling people. That's why I am no longer talking to people in real life as if I am convincing them to invest in Bitcoin.

Having a conversation and sharing what I know about it is fine. But I wouldn't push and force people to invest in Bitcoin. I always have that disclaimer that if they want to invest, they need to be patient.

It's not like being rich overnight.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1327

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 07:48:33 AM

You will be surprise the number of people that have zero knowledge about btc, they haven't even heard of it and they are in the urban areas not some remote locations.
I think your assessment is only base on this forum and other similar forums as well, but in the real world the number is not as high as you assumed. So I feel there is still a need for the campaign to keep spreading far and wide.
Not certainly in that way. Now, probably only the lazy one has not heard the word "bitcoin" and doesn't know that it is already expensive. Periodically in the news (especially during the hype) there are mentions of bitcoin. Which, I believe, makes it possible that even grandmothers know about the existence of bitcoin. But the nuance is that most of them have no idea what bitcoin is represents what it is for and what benefits it gives users. For almost all of them, this is a speculative tool that allows you to become rich in an instant. That is, they have a completely wrong idea about bitcoin, which certainly suggests that education about bitcoin is needed and here you are right in saying that the bitcoin campaign needs to be widely disseminated.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fuso.hp

Activity: 462
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 07:56:16 AM

Children should be allowed to grow up as children, there is no need to teach them about Bitcoin at an early age. Never over-teach your children, not only in bitcoin education but in childhood they should be allowed to learn as much as they can learn on their own or as much as they are interested in learning. There is a certain age for everything, at a certain age children should be given the right education at the right time. If you try to teach children about Bitcoin during childhood, it will not help them. At an age when you introduce him to Bitcoin he will become more interested in Bitcoin and he will take his education well so it should always be the right education at the right time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 09:04:50 AM

Let me say that Bitcoin has taken it stand and theirs no point of carrying out campaign of Bitcoin like before or imposing Bitcoin knowledge to children which we know that with time those children you are trying to teach bitcoin will know of Bitcoin through a social media.
Whether with Bitcoin or any other field of endeavour, I find it distasteful when people coerce others into doing things they aren't keen on doing, especially if it's something on career. If it were on discipline, I'm all in on that. Children should be taught morals and etiquettes but we shouldn't force them into pleasing us when it comes to picking a career. Adults who haven't done enough of investing on their own are coercing children to do likewise. It's crazy. It's the same way we push kids to study certain courses we feel are lucrative. All so it makes us feel good about ourselves. No, that's wrong. Kids are humans. Our responsibility to them should be to guard them on the choice they make and not shove whatever we aspire to down their throats.

I also strongly oppose anyone trying to force their children to learn about bitcoin. You are right, children need to be taught morals and etiquette more than anything, they don't need to know about investing too early. Frankly, bitcoin is just money, and as a digital asset, it's not very important knowledge anyone needs. Many people also don't know what bitcoin is, but they still have a better life than many who invest in it. Bitcoin should only be introduced when our children are adults, and it's just an option and not forced on them if they don't like it.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Z390

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 09:40:21 AM

Some people believe that Bitcoin comes with a lot of headaches, to keep them safe, to store them in your wallet, to exchange Fiat into Bitcoin, all these looks like lot of work for some people, until they realize that it's easier to get used to it, we must not stop teaching about Bitcoin, even if Bitcoin can do it itself there is no point accumulating Bitcoin for yourself and some friends of yours are not benefitting, it's greed and it shows you don't care about others.

Some people like predicting about something that they don't know anything about, it's easier for a stranger who knows nothing about Bitcoin to call it a scam or an evil way of making money, I've heard a lot of this from people, and one of them later get involved without informing anybody.

Let's do our best and leave the rest, at least it won't be like you don't tell people around you about Bitcoin, there won't be any blame from their side in the future.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 10:20:41 AM

Let me say that Bitcoin has taken it stand and theirs no point of carrying out campaign of Bitcoin like before or imposing Bitcoin knowledge to children which we know that with time those children you are trying to teach bitcoin will know of Bitcoin through a social media. I have come across so many topics pointing at teaching children bitcoin why Bitcoin has already taking space of it own as decentralized currency.
You do have a different perspective about this topic but that doesn't mean you're correct about it. Let it be known that having the knowledge of something far before others come to the knowledge of it gives you leverage over them. Even with the social media there still good number of persons that have not come to the knowledge of bitcoin yet and assuming they were exposed to it in their childhood the social media would only be an additional reminder.

Those children whose parents are giving tutorial on bitcoin today as they are still young you would compare them with their age grades that were never told about bitcoin. There's every possibility that they would decide to invest within their teenage age and before they get to adulthood their investment most have grown double and more. Hence, their counterparts just got to hear about it in their adulthood stage...... Their level of success can't be compared.
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 11:45:11 AM

What we need to have right now is some clarifications because lots of scammers are using bitcoins as their props to steal money from innocent people who thought they were investing in bitcoins while in reality, they were not instead they are investing in their Ponzi scheme. People should not stop when they have all the means to promote it or spread it to their family and friends because they are not only teaching them the right way to know bitcoins, but they also prevent them and save them from potentially falling into a big scam of their lives. In this case, they will gonna clear everything for the public, and the scammers and crooks will not have any time to execute their evil plan.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1096

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 12:07:45 PM

Those children whose parents are giving tutorial on bitcoin today as they are still young you would compare them with their age grades that were never told about bitcoin. There's every possibility that they would decide to invest within their teenage age and before they get to adulthood their investment most have grown double and more. Hence, their counterparts just got to hear about it in their adulthood stage...... Their level of success can't be compared.

What makes you so sure that a teenager will be successful investing in bitcoin? Have you successfully invested in bitcoin? And the many people teaching bitcoin to their children have had success with bitcoin? Even current investors like us have no guarantee that we will definitely succeed with our investment, let alone the results of others. What I am saying here is that it is not a good idea to teach bitcoin to children when they are not even teenagers.

348Judah

Activity: 728
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 01:11:37 PM

True as you said, but by giving a little guidance to people who don't understand about bitcoin is a natural thing, because nowadays many people know bitcoin but they don't know how to use bitcoin both to invest and store for future assets, and to force someone it is not what we have to do because people who know technological developments will definitely find out about bitcoin and how to use it, So it all depends on the circumstances we are living.

What we have discovered from the majority of the world population is that they have heard about the word bitcoin but don't know how to use this digital currency in a way that will be of profitable interest to them unless they sat down to learn and have the required knowledge to be able to meet up with the standard of being a bitcoin investor or holder, we can see that the absent of this knowledge is what also causes some of the bitcoiners we oftentimes see have a bad experience because they would have done the wrong thing before realizing the consequences all because they don't know.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 06:00:12 PM

If one examine your state he will definitely ask about your income and about your job so those who are involved in bitcoin will tell others about his journey of success. You cannot convince anyone but your financial status can convince many people.

Now a days knowledge about everything is present in Google so those who are interested in bitcoin will surely learn through Google. Those individuals who lives in villages have no information about it so telling them about bitcoin will provide them an opportunity to earn but they should also be aware of the risk factors which they can learn through watching videos from YouTube and search it through Google.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1570

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2023, 06:30:15 PM

Why even convince anyone to invest in bitcoin, or literally anything? There's little to no upside yet the downside is abysmal. Telling people where to put their money in is simply not the way to go.

This. I'd never try to convince anyone to put their money into anything unless they explicitly ask for my opinion. First of all, I don't have a crystal ball and can't know for sure if something will go up or not, and I would feel somewhat responsible if someone invested their money because of my recommendation (even knowing that every adult person is ultimately responsible for their actions).
There are other downsides, if they follow your advise and are successful - they'll come to you again with even higher expectations, and if they lose - you'd be likely to blame as people love to shift blame on anything other than themselves.

That being said, I have no problem in recommending bitcoin as an interesting concept and alternative to the fiat system and show them how it works (and explaining all the pros and cons).

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Blitzboy

Activity: 1232
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 09:00:05 PM

Some people believe that Bitcoin comes with a lot of headaches, to keep them safe, to store them in your wallet, to exchange Fiat into Bitcoin, all these looks like lot of work for some people, until they realize that it's easier to get used to it, we must not stop teaching about Bitcoin, even if Bitcoin can do it itself there is no point accumulating Bitcoin for yourself and some friends of yours are not benefitting, it's greed and it shows you don't care about others.

Some people like predicting about something that they don't know anything about, it's easier for a stranger who knows nothing about Bitcoin to call it a scam or an evil way of making money, I've heard a lot of this from people, and one of them later get involved without informing anybody.

Let's do our best and leave the rest, at least it won't be like you don't tell people around you about Bitcoin, there won't be any blame from their side in the future.
Bitcoin is difficult for newbies. Its like diving into a pool without knowing how to swim. But you know? All new tools feel that way. Remember the early Internet? You cant imagine life before it. Bitcoin investment goes beyond profit. Its a commitment to decentralize banking, which might revolutionize the globe. Keeping it to oneself is like filling a lifeboat while others drown. Though you're knowledgeable, you're preventing others from joining this financial change. Guessing's enjoyable. Bitcoin neophytes label it a scam, but they're the first to jump ship when it heads for profit island. Listen to individuals who understand. Inform yourself, share what you know, and let fate decide.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄