Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Decentralization Geeks also Trade using AI?  (Read 219 times)
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 03:22:50 PM

<snip>
In my opinion, regardless of how safe it is to utilize bots or AI, I will not rely on them for my trades because there is no guarantee that you will earn from them. Markets are not set to continually perform the same price action; price movement is determined by supply and demand. So it's better to perform a self trade; if you just keep learning, you'll build a trading expertise in the future. Even if you lose your trades, you will have learned something. A few traders use bots since they are unable to profit on their own. If I were them, I would copy-trade since the person you are copying is a legitimate trader.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
July 22, 2023, 03:24:00 PM

Note* i am not talking about bots that automatically make your trade and end your trade. and all you have to do in those bots is set stop limits for profits and loss. I am talking about bots which suggests you to make trades at specific prices and also make those trades on your behalf.
I highly doubt there's a bot that can efficiently make decision and take into account different factors that move the market... at least for now. There's a lot of difficulty in it in the first place, the first that I can think of is being able to access high-volume live information that it can translate into maybe two states, one that can affect the market and one that can't. This is an extremely simplified model and would probably give out a lot of wrong results, but filtering it through something like this in varying levels that make it a lot more specific can bring out a hopefully good result, but as I said, there's the difficulty of being able to access live data in the first place.

Plus, identifying a methodology that can filter it out wouldn't be that easy to make, there's no guarantee of its accuracy of it in the first place as well. If we were making a simple script like taking the top 10 coins and investing, then it's a lot easier, but making a bot that can find a new coin which can pump and give massive profits? Whole other thing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Faisal2202 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2023, 05:22:16 PM

The AI Automated trading will introduce a large set of unseen consequences it will open a new world for market manipulators where they will try to suppress the AI algos to steal your funds in a legal way haha.

Except for the Finding coin, all the features are on 99% Scripts you can find them on Github (Solution Scripts), Even some DEXs.
Ok i got your point, but you said such AI bots are not yet made, and i agree with that because i also said, such BOTs are managed by some person behind it of course. Because i have seen some bot platform who select the pairs or at least suggest you to invest in such pairs to earn more profits. If i come to get there links i will share but currently i lost their track. So sorry.

But i agree that there are many bots scripts available and i think if a person preferring DEXs over CEXs due to middleman factor then those will definitely shift there interest towards such scripts which are publicly available but such bots integration must not be easy for newbies or at least people like me (who likes spoon feeding just kidding).

Zee27

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 11:53:42 PM

A recent thread motivated me to ask this query because according to that post,
Lately, there has been some development here in the integration of AI in trading on some stock assets and cryptocurrencies, and to a large instead, AI has ground in acting and executing trades and recording profits, but it has not been for long so as we can't tell what the success rate will be, but for the fact that the reality on the ground has shown and proven their existence in trading stock, so as that which one will you prefer if AI is proven to be effective.
Will you prefer to trade with AI or you prefer to do the trading yourself?
OP asked which would you prefer self trade or AI trade. And i thought why would someone promoting or encouraging or the ones who prefer decentralized system. Will use AI Bots. Because AFAIK, in order to do AI trading. Don't we have to hand over our assets or i must say allow the Bots to use our assets as they want. So that they could make us some money.

Why someone, do not even like the centralized platform (CEXs, ETFs, CBDC) etc. will hand over his or her assets to a centralized bot so that that bot could help them to make money. Does decentralized enthusiast do AI trading or not. Or i am the one taking the whole thing wrong.

Because those AI, are managed by single entity or organization who would have all the data of you plus to register with one AI bot you also have to accept so many policies and have to provide so much documentation too. But their also exists other bots that require you to give less documentation and ask you to agree with less policies.

Note* i am not talking about bots that automatically make your trade and end your trade. and all you have to do in those bots is set stop limits for profits and loss. I am talking about bots which suggests you to make trades at specific prices and also make those trades on your behalf.

I came here from via the link you sent on that post talking about Aimbot, the bot trading platform and I'm glad I did as you asked a vital question here. Personally I've used the Bitget's exchange AI trading bot and seeing your question about whether a pro dex supporter would use AI trading bots or not, I'm also curious to know lol.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 02:07:01 AM

AI is good for trading, where it will help you to automate your decision based on the current market.
But I think the AI you will use is needed a lot of inputs and configurations or algorithms.

So for me, to answer OP's question, I can say yes, even these decentralization geeks also uses AI, but not all because some could use some fundamental for them to trade.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Faisal2202 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 04:55:34 PM

I came here from via the link you sent on that post talking about Aimbot, the bot trading platform and I'm glad I did as you asked a vital question here. Personally I've used the Bitget's exchange AI trading bot and seeing your question about whether a pro dex supporter would use AI trading bots or not, I'm also curious to know lol.
The question was really good and it came to my mind due to someone else's post so i think instead of asking that person i should ask to all of the community here so i made the topic. And i got some good replies from members i think you should read some. If you haven't. And yeah privacy is also matter, but to overcome such problems there are open source AI tools about which Hamza2424 mentioned here and you should check them but i am not recommending to use them just observe them because i can not advice anyone to follow things which i am not following. So DYOR.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: